Fembots, would you surrender your anus to a guy you love?

Fembots, would you surrender your anus to a guy you love?

Attached: Wc1Qr7PZ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

If I loved someone, I would eat his shit, his vomit, his anything.

something tells me you are not a femanon. BUt when a person truly loves the other, they would be willing to do those things if it meant the good of their partner.

oh hell yes but ive always wanted to do anal

Only if he rapes me

You also don't have an actual pussy

>tfw you find women's bootyholes more attractive than their vagina
If I ever have sex, I will shove my thumb in her ass without warning.

Attached: 1534172603490.png (600x606, 229K)

No. None of these things can be for the good of the partner.

I have no interest in it and don't understand why so many men want this.
However, I'd at least try it if he promised to be gentle and slow because I'd want him to be happy and for him to know I trust him. He'd have to do something extremely nice for me because I really don't like the idea of anything in my butt though. From what I understand, you actually need to do a lot to prepare and stretch before putting something like a penis in, which also means I'd need to spend money on stupid toys I don't want and a crapload of lube.

The thing that bothers me most of all is that a guy is most likely not willing to do the same and surrender his anus despite it feeling better for men than women because we don't have an actual prostate to hit.

Attached: 1471454207705.jpg (450x450, 56K)

>From what I understand, you actually need to do a lot to prepare and stretch before putting something like a penis in, which also means I'd need to spend money on stupid toys I don't want and a crapload of lube.

Not really, foreplay and some lube is enough. If you aren't anxious and tensing up your muscles anal isn't a problem.

Not true. A lot of men would like their wife to massage their prostate while sucking them off. Literally the dream.

I mean the man gets pleasure from sticking his dick you your ass
What do women get from pegging?

>How can you love her if you won't even eat her poop?
Oh g-d.
Amazing desu.

>someone wanting to put an object around 5 inches in your butt which you don't want in the first place
>not being as tense and anxious as a mouse surrounded by cats

You're only thinking about a few vocal people. Most men think it's gay and don't want their anus touched.

The pleasure would be knowing I could perhaps make him orgasm from this, him giving me control and trusting me as well.

Attached: 100.gif (395x281, 83K)

>not being as tense and anxious as a mouse surrounded by cats

It can work if you aren't frigid

Yeah I'm definitely not giving any control like tha
I've got no desire to be dominated past facesitting

>The thing that bothers me most of all is that a guy is most likely not willing to do the same

And that's good unless you want a faggot bf

but that would hurt way too much :(

>but that would hurt way too much :(

It's a good way to satisfy his sadistic streak

post hole or gtfo

Until she pulls it out and kills your mood.

based and buttpilled

Attached: 1516974244619.jpg (852x483, 90K)