How do we fix anime, r/banter?

How do we fix anime, r/banter?

Attached: Ranma 26.jpg (1537x1100, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhq8oNxaqhI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1aFr0GWww
vocaroo.com/i/s1LqAkjklJOF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More choccy and autism.

Attached: choccy.png (986x551, 416K)

Less v*olet evermeme

Attached: Brigadoon 127.png (481x364, 145K)

more ranma of course.

We force them to actually animate the second season of Final Fantasy Unlimited.

Attached: ep 6, 10.png (640x480, 281K)

MORE lolita

immoral

Attached: 10906.jpg (645x860, 47K)

LESS of that

More mashed potatoes.

Attached: Made-in-Abyss-10-21.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Alien 9 did mashed potatoes better 18 years ago

Attached: Alien Nine kumi dead.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Yes but we need more to fix anime.

>we need more
soon
youtube.com/watch?v=yhq8oNxaqhI

Attached: Haman 12.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

still better than fr*nxx

i want sakura to impregnate me

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1aFr0GWww

Attached: Cardcaptor Sakura 183.jpg (480x640, 68K)

you know im right.

>men ID
i don't listen to gays

septs

Attached: frip frappers.jpg (575x431, 76K)

More cute loli romance stories

Attached: Saiai.jpg (1100x733, 601K)

this but make the male love interest a robot

Attached: Brigadoon 40.jpg (700x608, 259K)

I like the way you think

Attached: 1422082954430.jpg (676x676, 95K)

anuse

vocaroo.com/i/s1LqAkjklJOF

>4758032
figgot

Attached: IMG_20180411_201149.jpg (776x1323, 172K)

niggurath

Attached: Chiyo 52.gif (240x180, 295K)

Romance is really why we've got so many shitty dime a dozen bargain bin anime. Basically, explore subjects OTHER than romance. Sure, you can include it, but it shouldn't always be the focus. For example, Grimgar explored death, life in an adult society, and tragedy. Berserk explores futility, the concept of fate, and sacrifices along with what makes some sacrifices moral and what makes them immoral. Do the ends justify the means?
Another example is Gintama, which is literally an anime made of filler, bit good filler. Basically it's about a diabetic war veteran that does odd jobs, struggling to stay afloat, who ends up basically adopting a boy and a girl. He ends up becoming their father figure and guiding them through the difficulties of adolescence. Oh, and also it's not afraid to be fucking retarded. As much of a fan as I am for witty jokes, sometimes slapstick humor is what you need to get the job done.
Yu-Gi-Oh season 0 is another good one. It's less about "let's d-d-duel" and more about, "This is your sin. Here is your test..."
Oh and also, anime needs more shit like Prison School and Kakegurui. You don't need to be "le profound" to be enjoyable. In fact anime often ends up becoming even more enjoyable when they ditch it, because it's hardly ever done right. Anime should be a SPECTACLE. Whether it's a gorefest, a bright and colorful glorified animation reel, a melodramatic but well written tragedy, or "HOW MUCH MORE AUTISTIC ARE THESE PUNCHLINES GOING TO GET."
sorry for the blog post, I just feel strongly about stuff like this

who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting?

more lesbian lolis

Attached: Dejiko 56.jpg (640x480, 145K)

Attached: sick spanish pedo not welcome.jpg (329x399, 35K)

wowoweewa

based

need more of this

Attached: zshrw2zjoho01.jpg (1429x1534, 168K)

darling in the franxx belongs in the trash

shut your dirty mouth

Attached: 1498007037199.png (843x1034, 790K)

Trigger actually took a meme from /s4s/ and turned it into an anime.

Attached: IMG_20180411_233529.jpg (666x666, 96K)

>file size is 666x666
i must say, i'm impressed

joey's wild trip is better than that bullshit

more hamtaro

Attached: Oruchuban Ebichu 5.jpg (480x360, 11K)

you know im right

Attached: download.jpg (640x480, 181K)

the eternal uncle strikes again with the absolute madness that is his idea of child abuse, what a absolute madman he is indeed such hot ideas i can't even comprehend how that would work on r/banter what would this mean for the board and how would it be impkamented nobody can answer this question besides the eternal uncle such a big dick it's unreal how big he is. And now i am going to write a bunch of things in this post to make it look like a copy pasta because am a faggot and for some reason i want this post to be long so the eternal uncle boy lover can see this and read this and think "boy that was a good ass" because he is such a madman that i need him to read this all the way through or else i won't my my upmost important message to the uncle who belies that his nephew is a hot eskimo boy i really admire the fact and value his posts all the time and i hope that one day his absolute madness will one day come true and the place known as r/banter turns into le uncle rape place that he wants is to be where everyone posts guro and posts enlightened guro threads where they talk about bumps and guro and who is le baest 90's waifu. the eternal uncle boy lover posting guro will do this.

do this

this

I hate this board so much

Quit lying, you fucking love us.

Attached: Yotsuba_Top Hat.png (239x229, 53K)

Less violence!

Attached: 45335445.png (800x473, 24K)

Attached: IMG_20180412_000211.jpg (640x480, 37K)

DELET THIS
THIS WAS MEANT ONLY FOR THE ETERNAL 2HU POSTING KRUAT

To understand the relationship between the anime saving leaf and his uncle, you first have to understand the nature of r/banter and anime in general. Looking at a strictly canon perspective, there is no confirmed situation where the uncle and the anime saving leaf ever had sex, and certainly not through introduction by SSP as the OP image would imply. Canada being raped by his uncle is merely an inferred situation: a posibility not set in stone through the word of r/banter, yet neither ruled out as something that couldn't occur through some sort of contrived circumstance. This is likewise why certain works depict the uncle as an angry god demanding sacrifice, a benevolent figure from which to channel Canada's hopes and desires, or a simple creepy uncle to be molested by. Until deemed true or untrue, any of these outcomes could possibly occur in the hypotetical case that anime saving leaf and the uncle were to meet. It is something that is under no constraint, much like manx's presence on the board and ADE's sexual preference.

Oldfigs might scold you for shitposting and attempting to fabricate a situation they deem contrary to character - "le uncle touched my peepee" would imply a certain sense of altruism on the former's part that has yet to show up in canon, leading to the argument of thread derailment, but many good threads interpret the exact characterizations of rules differently from strict canon. After all, the canon spin off boards take artistic liberties in the depictions of individual rules, yet remain supported by Jow Forums regardless if they depict uncleposting in the way he originally invisioned them.

Ultimately, the anime saving leaf and his uncle's relationship is dependent on the context of the work you are consuming. In one thread, they can be bitter foes, a damsdel in distress trying to outrun a blood-thirsty monster in vein. In another, happily married. To under stand this is to have a basic understanding of Jow Forums as a board.

Attached: le uncle.png (664x833, 89K)

baaed

i love tou

beautiful

this is unironically my last post on r/banter

Attached: Mink 9.jpg (320x234, 12K)

That's not very nice...

Attached: 34534534.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

YOU WILL NOT LEAVE!!!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (386x400, 548K)

Unironically?

Attached: ....jpg (900x650, 397K)

see you tomorrow friend

see you tomorrow

Attached: 1523079660526.png (1440x900, 140K)

Beautiful.
You'll never escape the endless torment, we have your image hashes :^)

Attached: shadman_donald_duck.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Attached: le_rbanter.jpg (404x500, 80K)

the molested gril

Attached: 1433747356709.png (704x480, 95K)

Nico will fix the anime

Attached: 5fwq43rwEWR.jpg (500x482, 194K)

scrotum

i will break your nico nico kneecpas if you don't get your shit off my board

optimus prime getting buttfucked by shinjis mom

More Asuka

Attached: 8b2bbecd960b1e5f16f75d3fd88dd9e0.jpg (747x1001, 562K)

less asscyka