"Wait user, are you one of those incel guys they were talking about on vice?"

>"Wait user, are you one of those incel guys they were talking about on vice?"

>*entire group bursts out laughing*

Wat do?

Attached: local_gal_5_9_2017_17_41_56_592.jpg (1022x1180, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reclaim the sky

Why would you want to be an incel?

How could you possibly their garbage is remotely accurate about women?

play this
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
and start reaching for my backpack

dont care what they say because i got my ego so boosted up because i got a new pair of shoes and that makes me better than them.

Attached: her-uggs-look-like-this-so-my-timbs-can-look-5233660.png (500x403, 114K)

They all look like mega cunts so I'd tell them im not a virgin and flip them off while moon walking.

>rip t shirt and do a quick guns show
>Lift her from the neck and ask her who is incel

Attached: 1532545653224.png (690x774, 43K)

>Laugh and look confused
>make them explain to me what an incel is
>then deny it while smiling at her
Dumb whore will never see it coming

S E A T T L E
E
A HIP
T
T
L
E

is this post ironic or post-ironic?

>flip them off while moon walking
Hello tumblr.

If you were a man you wouldn't care about it and would definitely ask for their number. There's nothing that gets a woman more wet than good looks and a backbone.

I'm hot. She'd fuck me if I let her.

>Why would you want to be an incel

Pretty sure, by definition, incel is involuntary. You don't choose to be incel, you just become one, either due to being ugly or severely autistic or just asexual. Their "garbage" about women is somewhat correct, but they often miss the bigger picture. They don't see that they are just as bad as the women they hate, a lot of the time, these men say that if they were women they'd have sex all the time. The problem with incels (and people in general) is that they think sex is so important to have that it's okay to just have with anyone, they think sex is one of those pleasures that you need to seek out and enjoy. Really, a relationship is what humans need, but a lot of young people's minds have been corrupted, and they've lost the ability to form long lasting relationships. I wish it was the 1920s again when I could graduate highschool, see a cute girl, ask her out and propose to her within a month, and we'd think only of each other for the rest of our perfect lives. Feminism ruined everything.

Haha I would probably do this too.

>tfw my little sister called me an incel jokingly the other day
I want to fucking die

Attached: 1363982794986.png (199x183, 53K)

Nice, dude. Top alpha stuff

your sister isn't going to fuck you anyway

These are the kinds of girls I unironically want to dick down

Is this normal?

>don't respond, slink back indoors

Attached: 1533406209679.png (500x433, 279K)

I'm not. Are you one of those whores who likes to get all of her holes filled by aids ridden dicks like your breeding mare of a mother?

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 8K)