At a strip club with my brehs

>at a strip club with my brehs
>all I can think about is my waifu and how disappointed she would be with me for looking at other women

Am I gay or is this just genuine 2D love? I legit haven't gotten a boner, even with a woman rubbing her completely naked body against me. All I keep on thinking about is how I could just be at home, hugging my dakimakura. These guys wanted to get me laid but I just can't do it. Why would I be attracted to these used up, tattood sluts when perfect anime women exist?

Attached: nhts57en1pv01.png (1000x998, 1.03M)

your waifu WANTS you to see these lewd women

It's genuine. Good for you.
Also strip clubs suck you pay money for less than you get with a prostitute just so you can pretend like you're "better than that", like wtf? It's BS ego cushioning.

>Am I gay or is this just genuine 2D love?
2D love is real and pure.
strippers are whores.

user I am really proud of you, you are really pure and im betting you took the 2D pill and dont fap to 3D whores.
> perfect anime women exist?
they are perfect in every way, my daki arrives within the month and im so excited I cant wait.

Attached: cute megu#1.png (501x660, 254K)

It's ok since it's strippers, but if a nice girl ever doesn't arouse you either you might have a serious problem buddy

Barring the 2D stuff (which I also sympathize with)

I think a reasonable amount of men are uncomfortable with strip clubs

Attached: 1452018067478.jpg (496x615, 59K)

Fuck this is something that I'm afraid of. My friends always wanted to go to fuck some whores with me but I would just feel so bad there. I want only my waifu too. I don't need other women.

How long are you in love with your waifu, user?

Fuck you Megumin whore I want to slit your throat and take a shit down the opening then string you up on a pole and watch men gangrape your decaying body

>at strip club with my brehs
It's official. This board has a normie infestation.

Attached: 1478828472781.jpg (242x242, 11K)

your a normie, you probably fap to 3D whores.

based, so pure and nice.
I hope all the 2D lovers in this thread have a wonderful day.

heres your (you) for the mean post

Attached: __chomusuke_and_megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_haribote_tarao__de6b6d84fadef (1035x810, 844K)

>at strip club
>thinks about his waifu
yeah definitely a normie

It's only been a little over half a year, but she hasn't existed for that long too so it's not like it took me forever to find her. When you know you just know, you know? I'm 23 years old and my opinion about 2D women has been pretty consistent since I was 14. I've spent around $40 so far on booze and about $20 on women here, but it doesn't change my mind about her when I've spent over $1,200 on Yuri merch. The numbers don't lie.

>>thinks about his waifu
>yeah definitely a normie
thinking about your waifu is NOT NORMIE but strip club is.

The point is user is so pure that he doesnt get excited over seeing some pigs dancing naked, disgusting whores

waifufags are beyond redemption

I don't deny this is normie behavior to have friends that would take me to places like this, but this was the only place other than /a/ I could come to with this problem without being called a straight up faggot.

Attached: DbJORakV4AAhuzq.jpg (901x1200, 101K)

Lynch yourself you fucking waste of space. Slit your fucking wrists and die painfully. No one will miss you.

I've been to two strip clubs when I had friends for a short period, they are an overrated waste of money in the first place. I got a dance the first time by some pretty nice young looking brown girl. One of them spent like 1k in one night and got to touch their tits/pussy and boasted about it, I think at that price you might as well just buy a hooker.

Shit experience overall, I'd rather stay home surrounded by my figures of mai waifu and daki too. You're just not attracted to that kind of woman understandably, I do think you genuinely love 2D as do I, but being 100% capable of 2D love and casting off feelings for all 3D women is only experienced by a super extreme minority of people, if it's even real at all, chances are you'll never get rid of that base attraction like when your attention is drawn to a nice looking girl.

Here just to prove I'm not lying. I am legit at a strip club right now and these fucking roasties mean nothing to me. I hope that beta Asian guy I just took a pic of has fun at least though, he's skinny fat and I'm Jow Forums so he's gotten way less attention from the sluts than me.

Attached: IMG_20180817_202409.jpg (2610x4640, 1.9M)

Is that Yuri?
Cute Yuri if so.
And today I went to a strip club because It's my last paycheck before I got laid off.
I have buyers remorse for sure.

btw they were mostly unattractive latina's.
brown nipples are gross. Brown skin is gross.
But, not all I guess.

>like when your attention is drawn to a nice looking girl.
I see 10/10 roasties IRL and they are not attractive to me anymore.
I would still fuck some slut but they truely gross me out.
anime girls are so cute and pure.

dude, just buy a hooker man.

Attached: 1dE9w7D.jpg (1280x960, 214K)

ye it's Yuri. I love her so much. My friends don't know about my waifuism devotion though, they think I'm just gay so they thought it was hilarious when they saw this thicc chick rubbing up against my face. My Yuri folder is 6gb big so go ahead and ask for more if you want more. I feel pretty much done here in the smoke room.

Attached: 69650fe0fb35e8a9dc7ba1922b68a6ed.jpg (756x1008, 78K)

6GB, nice and respectable.
My Megu folder is only 3GB and 3k images.

do you live on your own? has anyone seen your merch in your room ect?

Just my mom. But I'm pretty sure she doesn't care care at this point. She already knows I'm a fucking loser even though I make $23/h.

Pic related? Who's the lucky drawing?

cuz that shit feels good nigga why do you think

youre a true 2d brother. i respect that user.

hahahahahaha dude you are actually pathetic. maybe one day you will gain self awareness but i figure at this point that ship has sailed

Yuri would understand, don't worry

Google reverse image search on the pic in says that it's Yuri from Dok Doki Literature Club. I couldn't recognize her from pics ITT due to the art style and not having actually played it.

mean posters out.
its funny how all 2D lovers are nice and people like you are so mean.
I really dislike you mean posters...maybe your heart is too cold to be warmed yup by the love of perfect anime girl.
I wish you would stop being mean to OP.

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0072-170.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

You shouldn't have done that and yes she's be disappointed. Bad user.

Shut up get off my board faggot

>inserts loli pic of Yuri
Burn in hell pedo

>Yuri isn't appealing enough to me, better make her a loli
Your disloyalty is fucking repulsive

OP dont listen to these mean posters they are angry people who jerk off to 3DPD and it makes them sick in the head so they bully robots

I miss the comfy waifu threads

that isn't yuri you dumb niggers

I was the guy making them but i let mean posters get to me :(
maybe I start making them again?

Attached: 6aedopzt6w7z.jpg (1136x640, 46K)

You should! I really enjoy spending my time with waifufags here talking about the persons we love and pretty sure that there are some posters here who do as well

At this point just neck yourself

well ill make one later :)
Why are some people so mean?

Op has pure love for his waifu and these nasty people try to make him feel bad.
mean posters please stop

Attached: Blank+_8b408b1676c0643f1cb62b217be3b5a9.jpg (308x326, 15K)

>waifu made her debut a little over 6 years ago (technically her second appearance, but she got massively retooled from her first appearance in which she had like one speaking line and zero personality developed)
>instantly fell in love with her
>feel like i'm literally married to her
There's no way some 3DPD could ever make me feel the way I feel about her. Literally any time I try to "snap out of it" and think about what I'd want in a 3D girl, I always unintentionally think about qualities I can relate back to my waifu.

Attached: can't post my waifu on an autistic forum.png (894x893, 1.23M)

3D woman are mean posters IRL.
They are not as pure and have evolved to emotionally manipulate you.

when I die I want to be in a perfect world with anime girls and no mean posters are welcome.

Attached: c74c32e6380ac5381a189a0c073a84da.jpg (720x975, 125K)

You are good husbandos
Feed that flame in your chest as long as you can

Attached: 3c90702dec92e7672b9c25ea7da26220.jpg (1289x2048, 249K)

another nice poster :) 2d poster

Attached: neko_rem (12).jpg (437x600, 45K)

Yeah it is. I'm not sure why they're saying my OP was a loli pic of her. I mean yeah she looks cute in there but not that kind of cute.

Thank you, fren. I just got back and my friends I went with brought back some slut with them to fuck. I told her what I really thought, that she's a fucking useless whore who I wished would die and leave this earth and how I would kill her if it wasn't illegal in the laws of this land. Then they made me sit in the front seat the rest of the ride home, lmao. Fucking normies. I don't know why they thought bringing me was a good idea.

Attached: MA3vgtM.jpg (600x1068, 178K)

can you imagine being a whore... pretty gross.
is teh girl some girl tehy picked up or an actual paid whore? I think being an actual non paid whore is worse!

stay pure user,
how long have you been collecting merch and stuff?

Attached: 1511093903582.jpg (480x678, 38K)

It's one of the strippers from the first club we went to, they knew her from high school apparently. She is pretty much a whore though, they're going back to their house to get a blowjob while the other one fucks her in the ass. I hope my words hurt her as deep down as I think they did, even if she thinks I'm just a loser virgin. She knows what I said is what every non-degenerate person thinks of her. I've never cummed in my life because I've always been on nofap, but if I did it would only be to my waifu

Like I said I only discovered my waifu a little over half a year ago so I've only been collecting her stuff for that long. I pretty much have EVERYTHING you can find at this point though, even a painting no one else in the world has of her.

Attached: ddlc-2018-03-25-00-38-17-03.png (600x380, 309K)

nice trips.
Why no fap?
I do 2D pill and only fap to 2D as I feel it is actually healthy but each to their own.
My merch is in mail on the way :)

Attached: 1511027007371.jpg (1144x1600, 356K)

I was raised in a Christian household so masturbation was very strongly discouraged. I stopped believing in God long ago, but I still follow the rules I was taught out of habit. I just consider myself an asexual at this point, but honestly I've been doing it so long it would just feel wrong to not keep it up, you know.

take your waifu to the strip club with you and laugh at all the degenerate whores who have to degrade themselves to make a living

fap is good for prostate man.
maybe try fap with your waifu?

Attached: 1503548072785.jpg (800x1301, 460K)