No one here is your friend. These people don't care about you. You think everyone here is your brother...

No one here is your friend. These people don't care about you. You think everyone here is your brother, or that they understand you, but they don't.

Stop coming here.

Attached: 1477604844304.jpg (1260x943, 50K)

Why do you say that? People on here are friends. I don't have any irl but at least I have them here.

The only friends I have are online and from here. I like them.
But I can't trust em. And I'm unhappy.

No you don't. If you decided right now to change your life, or found a job, or a significant other, these people would turn on you and ostracize you.

You're delusional. People saying kind things online requires no actual effort or care.

>No one here is your friend. These people don't care about you. You think everyone here is your brother, or that they understand you, but they don't.
>implying I come here for others
get over yourself faggot

I don't want to be understood, I want to be heard. A brainless frog could respond and I'd still call it a friend.

This form of social interaction is still better for my mental wellbeing than total isolation tbqh.

>But I can't trust em.

Then you don't have friends.

Don't lie to yourself.

Hot take.

>If you decided right now to change your life, or found a job, or a significant other, these people would turn on you and ostracize you.
Better to be conditionally liked than unconditionally hated. I only get to choose between the two.

You're right, but I don't come here because I think the people here are my friends. I do it because it provides some trifling amount of mental stimulation during otherwise dull moments. The people can go hang.

You're pathetic, and you're also wrong. Not only is it better to be hated for who you actually are, but you have far more choices than you believe. Do you realize that, you're letting one single website determine the rest of your life?

idk, sometimes i feel that way and sometimes i feel the opposite

sometimes i get made fun of, ridiculed and constantly berated for the pettiest of things on here, making me extremely angry, and sometimes i feel really happy and accepted and supported and related to and run into people better and more similar to me than anyone else i could've possibly have found irl

either way, i still get the benefit of honestly venting and expressing everything that's in my mind to the fullest extent anonymously which is literally impossible irl, if you do something like that irl you have essentially committed social suicide and everything and anything you ever had with the people who you spent your time with instantly dies and you become a pity laughing stock and nobody has time for you

also in real life nobody gives a shit about anything you say, nobody cares, simple as that, nobody is going to sit there and even listen to your autistic ramblings on philosophy psychology technology or conspiracy theories or your mental illneses, deep personal struggles, traumatic experiences and "feelings", let alone even reply, let alone be engaged with what you're saying, let alone relate to what you're saying, let alone fucking be engaged, reply, and match your autistic ramblings with their autistic ramblings to form an entire thread filled with hundreds of people with different autistic ramblings that all feel the same way as you do, in fact in most if not all cases it makes them extremely uncomfortable and makes everything awkward

nobody is going to have a debate with you irl, nobody cares, they would literally fucking laugh dead in your face if you even brought that up, you have to be fake and set up a false image for everyone, and everything you say and do and the way you act has immense consequences, it's literally comparable to a psychological prison

so...no, maybe they don't care about *me*, think they're my "brother" or "understand' me, but at leas they'll fucking talk to me

Attached: Im+sure+glad+i+didnt+bother+watching+it+then+thats+_9bfec8bc1da88f8bca4997802c03a8b4.png (800x527, 322K)

There as close to friends as I've ever got. I'll take it.

>Not only is it better to be hated for who you actually are, but you have far more choices than you believe.
I don't post with a persona. It's the genuine me and this is one of the few places that will listen and not ostracize me. Not everyone is a larper.
>Do you realize that, you're letting one single website determine the rest of your life?
I'm not conforming my life to fit in better on here. People of course are influenced by people they're around but that's unavoidable unless you lock yourself away (which I tried).
>You're pathetic
Sounds like you're just angry honestly. No need to be mean.

They're not your friends user.

I'm not angry. I'm not being mean. You are LITERALLY the definition of pathetic. I'm not trying to insult you; I'm trying to get you to understand your situation.

If you don't want to be called pathetic, don't be pathetic. It's that simple.

Attached: pathetic.png (681x310, 17K)

They're as close as I can get to friends. I'm terrified to talk to anyone outside. Unless I fix myself instantly they're all I have.

You don't understand. They're not your friends.

Being close to friends is meaningless. Worthless. Pure and utter simulation. Simply because you are not where you want to be, or you are not who you are, does not mean you have to settle for less. If you want friends, don't settle for people who don't care about you.

never knows best amirite

they cant hurt like people in real life can.

The sense of camaraderie is very strong here. We're all comrades, fighting this suffering live inflicted on us.

>mean: unkind or cruel
Pathetic is about the cruelest word you can use.

They care. I provide something they enjoy. When I'm not on they miss me.

no shit. I never viewed anyone here as my friend. it never crossed my mind. there are just people who agree with me, and people who must be btfo

Yeah.

They don't hurt you, but they do harm you. Do you really think being here every day doesn't affect you?

Lmao, okay. Keep thinking that. I'm sure your comrades would be thrilled to hear you've changed or improved your life.

You're scared, and your fear doesn't let you see past your circumstances. It evokes pity. There is no other word which can be used.

>When I'm not on they miss me.

Do they really? Do they think, "i hope user is okay", "i hope user comes back soon so we can talk", or do they think, "i wish user was here so someone could hear me :(", "i wish user was here so i wouldn't feel lonely :("

?

But I know that, it's why I'm usually not very friendly or trusting of people here.

I don't need friends. I just need an outlet so I don't go full Elliot Rodger. Or kms.

this exactly fren

it does affect me but what am i supposed to do ? i need to talk to someone. im human.

people in real life have been incredibly cruel to me. demon level. i cant imagine ever making a friend. so this is the best i can do

yesterday I opened up to two people for the first time and it just went badly. it sucks making new friends even if they are like minded because they're pushy and judgemental and usually malicious and selfish as well.

When I come back on they'll ask if I'm okay or they say they were worried because I was offline.
They enjoy me. They even message me every morning.

And just where the fuck else am I supposed to go? Kikebook?

>You're scared, and your fear doesn't let you see past your circumstances.
This is an empty phrase. You can say that about anything you disagree with. Scared of what? What circumstances?

Literally this xD

Oh, you wanted a thoughtful response as a (you)?Fuck you bitch

Attached: 1521258390817.jpg (249x225, 14K)

This. All of these faggots try to bring you down with them to the abyss

You sound sad OP...i will be your friend...

>implying this board isn't just to keep me from completely going insane

In fact, trivial board filled with whining retarded faggots, some people there are only slightly more logical and educated than tinder/instagram attention whores.
But I like to troll myself, and write actual replies in the sea of faggotry and retardness for anons seeking help.
And then I always regret coming here.

You trying to seem edgy and tough?
I fear you're developing an ego.

>nobody is going to have a debate with you irl, nobody cares, they would literally fucking laugh dead in your face if you even brought that up, you have to be fake and set up a false image for everyone, and everything you say and do and the way you act has immense consequences, it's literally comparable to a psychological prison

Didn't know there were other people who felt this too

Attached: 1486768705842.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

I'm gonna give you a (you) for the FLCL pic but otherwise fuck off

All i know is this place is exactly the same as it was in 2013 as it is now. There is not a moment when its not -invaded- by some outside group. There are two main groups here :25ish year olds with some serious ass mental and emotional health issues
16 year olds who cant shut up about not having a gf. Older dudes by and large are mature enough to not even rant about this like its an injustice they are discovering for the first time

Tell me, because I don't remember. Was it in younger years this filled with LGBT trap faggotry too?

>Not only is it better to be hated for who you actually are,
Your opinion normalfag. I don't give a shit.

Attached: 1523812662723.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>Stop coming here
Op is a fucking edgy Tumblr fag. Get off this board edgelord

You're correct I haven't forgotten.
I'll be gone for a minimum of 3yrs by the end of the month

Yeah this place is a crab bucket shithole. Everyone drags everyone else down and it totally blows. At least back in the day it was kind of funny every once in a while.

Never wished for a month to end faster.

feeling bad is better than feeling nothing

Careful stalker you creeps kept saying this last month and made me stay