>convince myself ill go there and be homeless
>never do it
>waste years of my life
>out of shape now life is destroyed
>finally get money together
>waiting to leave looking up apartments flights and contacting roommates
>go out high on pills and get a dui without even realizing it
>get put on probation stuck in my town even worse
>want to transfer it but god keeps trapping me here for some reason so it wont work
>life just keeps getting progressively worse and shittier
>sitting on my stack of cash I cant do anything with desperately trying to get back in shape
>slowly getting older watching the window of opportunity disappear
>nothing I can do but just be trapped
>try literally everything I can possibly do for years with no luck
>keep trying to find ways out nothing is happening
>will never have my freedom

I was just destined to fail?

Attached: i4o3XpC.jpg (1632x1224, 177K)

I notice you've changed the text a bit, so it's not a straight copypasta, but you've been posting this for a while haven't you opie?

yeah im really sad. why dont I deserve freedom and choices like everyone else?

Well a DUI is a big reason for that my man. A DUI is pointing a gun at random bystanders and pulling the trigger to see if it's loaded.

Before the DUI, you just didn't have the balls. I have to force myself outside my comfort zone to do this exact shit. In the past 12 months I've been homeless in 3 different cities before finding a room to rent, then choosing the next town and moving again.

You fucked it up with the DUI, and that was entirely your choice. Wait out that probation, and then find a way out. Do you have any strong family ties, anything holding you to that town? Wanderlust is a pretty powerful Reddit meme, but family and friends are more important than I ever realized until I started my journey through highways and through autism.

Attached: to some southwestern town.jpg (320x180, 9K)

if i have to wait out the probation then im not leaving at all. its go now or never and then at that point im killing myself. but thanks for that shit advice.

and I dont see why everyone tells me to wait it out when transferring is entirely possible. you guys are just jealous and want me to fail so im stuck here with you.

>if i have to wait out the probation then im not leaving at all
haha holy fuck that's the gayest thing I've ever heard.
And I legit didn't know or care you could transfer probation, but that's nice, I'm glad to hear it. I'm lolbertarian enough that I think the government should be afraid of its people, etc.
>jealous
shit you nailed it dude. I'm jealous of the autist with the DUI in the buttfuck town of ice and fags. Before your Dicking Underaged Indians, where did you want to go?

Attached: 1480096706756.png (750x750, 493K)

oh ok im sorry I thought you were trying to sabotage me with shit advice. yeah im going to keep trying to transfer it I dont want to just give in I want to keep fighting but I dont really know what to do. im thinking about legit just offering someone a pile of cash to let me stay there and help me transfer and yeah its easily transferrable or so I hear.

Well I can't tell you shit about transfer, I've lost enough sober family and friends to DUI drivers that I pray to the Lord I never allow myself to become that man. But that sounds neat. I believe in forgiveness and redemption.

Where are you and where do you want to go? If you have a car it becomes much easier. Sleeping in your car is almost socially acceptable these days, and in many cities as long as you're not a fucking retard and overly naive there's a relatively welcoming and helpful /carlife/ community. Car dwellers are a very different class of homeless, still poor but far more civilized and very cognizant of honor and brotherhood. I highly advise living in the back of a Honda or something for a few months while working, to build up enough to live somewhere permanent if you don't have the cash already. It also gives you a great view of the depths of the city/town that a housedweller simple can't see, or would take years to understand, that you'll understand within weeks.

Your professional history is very important, and your pride is as well. You can't be too proud to work in a warehouse, or to scrub shitter-tanks, because you'll need every dollar you can get. You'll also have very little free time, until you get a good job keep applying to new jobs after every workday. Don't forget to go to the gym either, it's a very important part of maintaining a healthy psyche as well as a healthy body imo and it's very easy to stay very well kept (shower, shave, etc.) at a gym while living in your car.

Living in my truck is one of the greatest things in my life. It's terrifying at times but it makes me feel so alive. It's promoted my psychological and philosophical growth tremendously, too. That said, I live in a house now, as the car is a very temporary stage in every city. But I encourage you to journey, and make a man (no homo) of yourself. I think if you do it right, it's one thing you'll never regret in your later years.

Hey it's small town DUI bro again. Do you think the military is an option? I mean I know you've got that charge but I'm pretty sure you could get a waiver after a certain period of time. As long as you don't shoot for some high speed infantry shit the risk of death is pretty much non existant at this point.

you're destined to keep spamming this thread a few times a day you fucking faggot

christ i was supportive of you a long time ago but no i hope you forget to sign something and end up violating parole and getting several miles of lonely dick ran through you fuck off

Cant do the time
Dont do the crime
Policepepe.jpg

I know I can get a job and apartment and shit easy I just have to be able to go but I need a place set up before I can transfer my shit is the only thing. it seems impossible idk what im doing or how to do it

im trying but i dont know what to do. they said i need a phone number to transfer somewhere but i dont think anyone will let me rent an apartment if i have to do that. do i just make a fake phone number and answer it myself with a different voice?

maybe instead of larping your thread you could actually pay attention to all the advice you've been given regarding this whole ordeal and that specifically you faggot

fuck outta here with this larp shit

my only option is Airbnb and craigslist ads and shit and I dont think any of them will do that to help me. i've been taking the advice into consideration I know im a retard.

you're a retard because you're only saying you're taking the advice into consideration but that just means you're reading the words and not understanding what the fuck to do with them

take two days and on those two days do shit that has been suggested to you and don't fucking post this thread. on the third day, post this thread and update everyone on your larp.

that i have to explain this is why you're retarded.

do you think I should contact the hosts and just be like "hey im on probation for doing this and im moving to town for work and having my stuff transferred is it cool if I book this and stay there for awhile and they might call or something but there shouldn't be any problems with it" or what? I just feel like im coming off autistic or annoying asking them for a favor like that

remember people telling you to get a burner phone? remember people telling you to get a voip number?
get one you fucking idiot.
>muh text app is just as good
your concern is numbers and calling, dipshit, get a fucking number.

end this larping faggotry at once.

You did all of that yourself. You had the ability to get in shape, save up, not get a DUI, and move. You just wanted to stay in Hicksville. That's not bad, user. The city is garbage too.

the texting app shit has minutes on it that I can receive calls with a burner phone if I bought it here would have a local area code so I dont think that would work very well.

I wanted to try and do everything legit incase I fuck myself by lying and using a fake phone but I kinda think that might be my only option. the texting app has the option to pick a different area code and stuff like that.

another user said it would be stupid to risk fucking up my shit more by using a fake number and lying so I want to try everything legit but I dont know really know how to do it its hard enough to get people to rent out a room without mentioning all that shit

I have one guy whos been emailing me a lot about a room and im thinking of coming clean and telling him the situation but I dont think anyone is going to just help a stranger like that

im also scared of them saying no if I do get all of it together

>I wanted to try and do everything legit incase I fuck myself by lying and using a fake phone but I kinda think that might be my only option.
the other option is killing yourself for thinking this is your only or best option but you'd probably end up spamming new threads about advice on how to do it twice a day.

get a fucking voip number in the area code you want, you fucking faggot.

you wont, you'll probably fuck this all up by giving a fake number somewhere and trying to take the laziest way out of it all, probably end up back in jail or worse, and it'll all be over because you couldn't actually fucking think about your issue because you're too busy posting this thread multiple times a day and huffing paint

this is the last time i'm posting at you or in your fucking larp thread. find someone to help you kill you're self and let them do it for you when they get tired of your ineffectual bullshit.

Attached: image.jpg (584x350, 21K)

the reason I wanted to do a texting app is because ill actually have my phone on me when I call if they call on my computer i'd miss it or something and im just familiar with the texting app and have already used it tons of times before.

the reason I wanted to do the honest route is because I was hoping there was some sort of god or karma out there or someone would respect my honesty or something like that. I figured it would take a miracle from god for anything to work thats why I wanted to stick to honesty also it would suck if I went to jail for trying to lie or something

thank you for trying to help a lonely retard out in the woods. if I can figure anything out it would be really good to post a thread where I update my status from the city instead of asking the same questions over and over again.

What Honda did you stay in? I highly recommend the pilot series for the loads of storage, you could probably fit a mattress in the passenger side and then still have room for other stuff. Just an observation.

this is making me sad im OP and one of my dreams was to live in a car in the city and now I cant. I cant really do that where I live anyways its super cold up here.

would anyone add me on discord? im really alone and sad

>Live in humid swampy Missouri town.
>methhead uncle living with us pawned my copy of melee and my gamecube.
If it was cold he would have died. I fucking hate this state.

damn this is gay im rich and I cant move. money isn't even making me happy the way it should sigh