Do you regret your life choices up until this point?

Do you regret your life choices up until this point?

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDA6BP-WWeuHAmRaVVTrBemEtcZ3u3IZml_Lz3cK7d2qvylVQW.jpg (300x168, 5K)

I don't. Others have better lives and I'm glad for them. I have what I need. I live with my mistakes just like everyone else and looking backwards makes it hard to move forward.

I regret plenty in my life, but nothing I personally had control over.

Always, it sucks mega ass

>Autism's a hell of a drug

Everyday

Though it's more inaction. I never tried making a choice so the world did it for me.

No, there's only so good a play and so far it could have possibly gotten you based on the hand you were dealt.

>23
>NEET
Nope

hows the kid

The first 19 years of my life were a trainwreck.
I managed to escape everything and have a few people I cherish now. It was all out of my control before so I dont think I could have changed it. I wish I could have lived somone elses life.

Remarkably healthy

That's how SIDS always looks at first. That's why the first s stands for sudden.

exorbitantly yes. give me a fucking reset button with my acquired knowledge.

Not most of them, but more than a few. I'd even say that I'm obsessed with them. I can't tell if I'm blowing them out of proportion or not, at this point, because after analyzing and reanalyzing so often I'm divorced from the original events.

Stop nigga

i don't, i think not at least.
doesn't mean i'm not mad at myself for not making the right choice at times, but i won't keep dwelling on the past if not for nostalgic purposes.

Attached: 39169706_1804394766311683_593978244571594752_n.jpg (326x325, 14K)

Absolutely.
I spent my entire youth in front of a computer instead of being outside with friends.
>pic literally related

Attached: 1449452581806.gif (390x300, 1.81M)

Yeah. If I made better decisions my life wouldn't be so shitty right now.

Some. But I would be in a different position if I did anything differently, and I am sometimes never sure if that spot would be better or worse

>should have actually tried to learn at uni and not just pass
>should have actually tried to make my business work instead of just giving up and getting a job
>should have been less of a cunt to Emma
>should have just asked out that girl at the gym who always tried to talk to you
>should not have gone for that last strap in the WRX
>should have never given Aimee that money
>should have moved to Canberra before I got this long ass lease
>should have gone to music production school
>should have not let myself get heavy into drugs when I was at uni
>should have tried to become a musician
I dunno. Maybe I do regret them. It feels good to put them out there though

Is a ree even needed at this point?

Sure, but think about it this way; most life changing events aren't caused by conscious decisions, and as the ones that are; you wouldn't have been able to stop yourself from making them as you had no way of knowing the full repercussions. While I no doubt would be in a better place right now if I would've done a few things differently, it's best to just keep moving with what you have. I mean, I can see that you've watched FMAB based on the image you used, so just listen to the last line of the show because that pretty much sums it up perfectly.

*as for the ones that are

Regret is a waste of fucking time: it assumes that you ever had a real choice at any point throughout your life, and that you chose wrongly, which is obviously untrue. Neither you, nor anyone else who has ever existed has made a real, non-predetermined choice at any time over the entire history of the world. Regret is your consciousness masochistically fucking with you, deluding you into thinking that the circumstances of your life could have ever been different "if just only XYZ".
Nothing could have been done differently; in the most pessimistic sense possible, everything was meant to be.

Attached: big-crunch-theory-big-bounce.jpg (400x380, 82K)

Yes. And I take snort subutex to numb the pain :(