What happened to all these guys...

What happened to all these guys? Over the last several years fedoras disappeared from the internet without anyone ever noticing.

Attached: Fedora.png (473x631, 485K)

The fedora meme single handedly set the 'atheism movement' back decades, and it will probably never recover. It's hilarious. Christianity survived purges, executions, mass repression and still managed to become the most widely believed and followed religion in the world. Atheism failed because a bunch of self important retards couldn't handle a joke.

The reason christianity has survived is because it has god on its side, something that the athiests dont have

Attached: 220px-His_Holiness_Pope_Pius_XII.png (220x315, 124K)

They became the alt-right.

they got meme'd so hard they became self-aware enough to not dress like a 1940's detective with aspergers.

they switched thier fedoras for MAGA hats

>tfw i am an athiest
>tfw wore a trenchcoat and fedora to school everyday during school

Attached: constanza.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Half of them rehabilitated, half of them are """incels""" now

Good one
Good one
Good one
Thank you

Spreadsheeted thread

7 new Uniques in under 10 minutes, all with slightly altered replies copied from previous threads. Again observe the odd and consistent time between page10 bumps on this thread.

same with this kind of spam

Which is forced for longer, but does not promote discussion and gets 1-2 replies if lucky.

It runs the same with threads, they will be copied ala

OR

Made yet again yesterday
And broke character

See here for a live discussion
Or else refer to

This is absolutely fucking insane and pitiful behavior.

The problem with spreadsheeting is it's easily to track and observe fairly consistently

its a shill thread, fucking CTR or who knows what news "researcher" shit eating faggots need to fuck off

Spreadsheeting spam must be exposed for everyone to see.

remember the "cuck meme days" when 9/10 threads were about another guys semen dripping all over the lips of a women that you supposedly wanted to kiss. its the absolute same insanity going into these threads, the alaispammer, trap threads etc. "craig" was memed a lot at the time but it was the name given to the group with the same page10 bumping tactics and flooding

and yes, i'm aware i bumped this from page 9, but this needs to be seen and actually taken in.

And again the self aware semi-breaking of character by the OP here is highlighted.

Read the entirety of this thread
and how upset OP gets at being called out
This is pathetic.

they started gaining power by 2010ish, then they really got some momentum, and then they reached their peak sometime halfway through 2011, and peaking very hard from 2013 to 2015, and by the 3rd quarter of 2016 they'd more or less gone into hiding.

If a post in this thread gets trips or higher, they will return sometime around the year 2020

Why do this? Why create a thread where literally every reply is copypasted with a slight edit, and post it from a different IP? What on earth is driving these people?

I actually thought it was bots doing it at one point.

They all got married and are super happy now. I guess being a gentleman was the right way to go

This kind of shit
Entirely self-referential.

But even in those threads there is a significant divide between the "gimmick" and the character they have consistently broken since this coming to light. The "character" of rem/kathy/schizo stalker has been completely removed as in

Where they break character and go on the rampage, much as the OP of the fedora spam does.

And they will continue to justify the flood out of character on /qa/ and off-site
This exposes the worrying level of obsession they have with preserving their retarded dedication to flooding the board with the same repetitive nonsense 19 hours per day.

Ultimately this specific postying style is best described and challenged
Where these vindictive cretins expose the true level of autism which underlies their retarded inane gimmickposting

Is that really so strange?

Fedoras became accessories to the kind of people who lacked self-awareness AND who always repelled other people.

Again the absolutely insane loops of logic which go into justifying these individuals coordinating and spreadsheeting their smashing of nonsense into their keyboards for 19 hours a day is quite astounding, and quite unlike anything I have seen on this site in the past 14 years.

I mean this kind of thing. They are aware of /qa/ and that their threads are liable for use of the report feature, yet they continue through this to keep up the same gimmick. These subtle breaks are telling if that make sense

And they're talking about crosslinking and stuff like they are actually aware

No, the fedora meme was a side effect.

It was feminism. Around a decade ago, internet skeptic communities had a huge schism when a longtime skeptic blogger named Rebecca Watson, who had mostly just been around as obligatory tits on a podcast with much bigger names accused Bill Nye and several other skeptics of being rapists. Because she was invited to have coffee with someone at a con.

Feminists came out of the woodwork, the phrase "Listen and Believe" was coined, and the Atheism+ movement was attempted to be started overnight. Feminists within did their schism shit, tearing the skeptic community apart destroying forums and breaking up communities and organizations with their dogmatic shit.

Hilariously the fedora and euphoric jokes were both MANUFACTURED on early reddit feminism+ threads where they were coming up with jokes. They stuck and became early reddit memes, then MLP happened and FEDORAS SOMEHOW GOT INVOLVED UNIRONICALLY, and the rest is history.

It was the biggest shot fired before the ZQ gamergate incident really set the culture war aflame and got us where we are today.

Yea this is pretty much true for me atleast, I remember listening to Sargon before feminism shit and he was just an atheist

Every reply
replied to is the same person reposting nonsense. Mind boggling

see
utterly crazy

At least
are real people

Can someone tell me about them? I missed this meme.

Fucking hell he does it again. page 10 bump from a new IP

Absolute autism.

What in the absolute fucking hell is wrong with you?

Are people seeing this shit? This is pitiful.

Again, you're this person I assume. Admitted everything and broke "character" multiple times already. Same people resonsible for 90% of esoteric nonsense and spam in the catalog every day 24/7.

Attached: 1534507575208.png (1592x1792, 1.41M)

This guy in particular is a serial ban evading shitposter and continuing to spam the board, he's had multiple threads deleted today and is still spamming it constantly, he reposts it from new IPs less than a minute after it is deleted, he posted it at least twice today as well. This confirms it is malicious shitposting, and they have proxies or a dynamic IP, as they do.

Again this is always accompanied by a huge amount of nonsense shitposting in the catalog and bumping of shitpost threads on page 10.

This spam

Attached: 1534507686794.png (845x178, 76K)

It's coordinated shitposting, discord raiding and epic "ironic" turboshitposting page 10 bumping. Absolutely profoundly autistic spam meta commentary

Attached: image.png (1500x717, 837K)

You're like that guy they used to meme as being 1 in every 6 posts on the board.

tranny racebait
fembot threads
larp threads
pretending to be underage
homosexuality threads
homosexuality hate threads
femboys
incest posters like

shitting up the board vengefully and in a coordinated spammy fashion because the mods moved their shit from /a/

if you think the site is so shit now, why make it even worse for everyone by posting nonsense every hour of every day? why not just fuck off to your retarded spinoffs?

Attached: 1534440646729.png (1578x763, 593K)

But no, you are content to live out the rest of your days as bitter mentally ill old cretins who larp as teens and women to make some non-sensical statement. How profoundly mentally ill do you have to be to so this nonsense and worse justify it out of character like

I really hope you all get the help you need, seriously.

And it was the very last thread about to die on page 10 as well. Just like how Rem/kathyspammer makes the same thread within 40 seconds of the old one falling off the board. How do you plan it so well?

How insane do you have to be to do this shit?
It's a vendetta against the site mangement driving it,

again same bumping pattern demonstrated here in the same kind of thread

Attached: image.png (566x188, 8K)

again same thing described

Attached: image.png (536x181, 8K)

jesus fucking christ again

Attached: image.png (1289x358, 316K)

What the fuck is going on here, am I witnessing genuine actual autism here?

Please refer to

Also
You will see how autistic/pathetic these people are when their little nonsense gimmick is exposed.

And again
"ironic" avatarfagging

Attached: image.png (499x138, 35K)

Again like in this
Consistent new replies from uniques, assume from discord.

Attached: image.png (1560x202, 9K)

can someone explain who these faggots posting to other digits are? will gore posting make them go away?

If you want to keep the thread bumped by all means go for it. If you're intelligent enough to post an image you're intelligent enough to read the posts linked.

These people are fucked in the head for conceiving these "gimmicks" they act in-character as through this premise

Minecraft spam again
Ties in with the reiko harem storyline

Attached: image.png (1561x286, 118K)

As again demonstrated

Attached: 1534430294021.png (1563x187, 91K)

And again as predicted more reiko/"ironic" discord thread

Attached: image.png (660x289, 72K)

Post your tinfoil hat

Also add me Reiko#3333

Attached: 1460048017599-2.png (622x604, 106K)

>the insane boomer who wont stop flooding posts with this crap.

Go back to watching daytime TV, Linda.

they became alt right incels

Attached: 1512137907407.png (477x403, 76K)

I fucking knew this was T-dawg all along.

T gets bullied a lot.
He seems to enjoy it strangely.

Attached: 1526961429445.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

so that's why Bill Nye is who he is today