You guys are waaaaaay more autistic than I thought its so disgusting and stupid and pathetic and fucking kill...

You guys are waaaaaay more autistic than I thought its so disgusting and stupid and pathetic and fucking kill yourselves i love you guys though we can be like this forever and it will all be fine i want to cry im not sad okay?

Attached: 1503011397708.jpg (555x681, 93K)

aight boi

Attached: 1490425298373.jpg (720x960, 59K)

kill yourself
>kill yourself
kill yourself
>kill yourself
kill yourself
>kill yourself
Why don't you kill yourself?

are you telling me to kill myself right now

No I'm not telling you to kill yourself.

Fuck you, Kizuna. You're a fucking AI, don't even have a soul.

alright you're a nice girl ill be your friends friend

user, I think he's telling you to kill yourself. You should punch him in the nose.

I'll fuck your face dumb sissy anime poster

>trying this hard to condition me to think that the people who love me are those who abuse me

dont do this to me again please

Attached: depresso.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

no he is nice girl
you are not a nice boy you are bad girl next time i see you in times square im eating your ass

Are you sure?
Like, really sure?

Attached: Satania41.jpg (612x716, 90K)

I love you man. I love you so much i really wanna lay with you and kill you in your sleep god thats it yeah right there fuck dont be a little bitch just put it in already yeah just like they do it inside yeah god i love your tight ass

I'm okay with the killing but not that other part, no thanksies.

Attached: Satania26.jpg (438x438, 114K)

I'm a legit aspie and a normie, slept with 13 women.

R9k are just incels, not autists

but its romantic and hot come one baby dont be like that ;)

im volcel because who the fuck wants to have dirty icky gross sex alright man like just masturbate

Cuddles are romantic, sex n stuff is not, and it's also degenerate.
Killing can be pretty romantic too.

Attached: Satania55.jpg (362x455, 16K)

yeah sex is kinda gross but I like you a lot so i just thought sex is how i should show you how i truly feel yes becuase sex is what lovers do i think

im an ironic weeb and proud and there's literally nothing you cucks can do about it lol

This is the most autistic thing I've ever read.
Unoriginal.

Attached: 1534271709454.jpg (2150x3035, 474K)

Lovers don't have to have sex.
Sex is just a representation of desire and attraction, it has nothing to do with how you "feel".
Cuddles, on the other hand are a sign of affection, trust and intimacy, all things that have to do with love.

Attached: Satania28.png (676x767, 732K)

say that to my mouth bitch yeah you wont thats what i thought. *puts on sunglasses* heh stupid kids

okay im going to cuddle you until the end of time and you will be happy and i will be happy

Sounds nice.
uwu.

Attached: Satania8.png (500x500, 305K)