Dubs and I kill Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau at his next rally before I kill myself

dubs and I kill Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau at his next rally before I kill myself

Attached: alcoholic-drunk-man-whiskey-bottle-alcohol-addiction-silhouette-holding-alcoholism-concept-isolated- (800x600, 25K)

I was among the first to witness
include me in the cap

Sweet. How will you do it user?

Careful, the RCMP might get bored of ignoring murdered native girls and try to stop you.

Welp, double dubs. you shall do it then.

Bless your soul

Please do the west a service and do it in the name of Islam

Include me in the screenshot.org f course

Attached: luka01.gif (1137x950, 1.5M)

Obviously I endorse no violence or criminality, but the thought of this is hilarious

good luck chief

based as fuck
seconded

mfw I literally grew up on the highway of tears at the exact spot one of the big culprits was pulled over, and he was the brother of one of my science teachers.

Good question.

If any Canadians own guns I'll fucking kill Justin Trudeau. I see no downside for me.

Don't do it.
Trump'll nuke Canada if you kill his husbando.

It wasn't Robert Picton, was it?
The Vancouver police used to rent Picton's farm for bachelor and union parties with strippers and everything. Half of whom are dead now.
There's more than one reason he got away with it.

I will patiently await hearing about it, user. Someone better screencap this for history's sake

I'm not in favour of violence, but the marijuana legalization should have had a referendum.
Chad's gonna get high as fuck and plow someone with his car and get off.

Well my man you just got dubs go on and make history

Trudeau isn't even going to the funeral in New Brunswick today.

Why the fuck would anyone go to New Brunswick?

There was another incel mass shooting, two cops died, they're going full honours funeral.

good, good
I hope he's wearing some gay costume when OP surely delivers on his double-double

Attached: 1526938090500.jpg (480x352, 20K)

Cody Legebokoff actually. The story's on wikipedia now, but he was caught with blood smeared all over his backseat after cops pulled him over, and he tried to say it was deer blood. Some unrelated dumbass from the region tried to the exact same thing with a horse carcass, except he exclaimed it was a deer as well.

I remember hearing about the boar on Pickton's farm haha. There's always some weird animal related thing with BC murders. Fuck, come to think of it, that giant litigation case that got bestiality less criminalized came from my hometown ON THE HIGHWAY of tears as well. Fuck me.

Wear a furfag suit.

An incel in NB took out two cops?