Why didn't you just talk to that awkward girl in high school

Why didn't you just talk to that awkward girl in high school

Attached: 20180817_151415-1.jpg (2025x2470, 619K)

cuz they were ugly as sin yet still roasties

I did. She became a whore stacy like the rest. Fucking dumb slavs.

She was unironically intelligent and had no need in me.

This is literally me every single day during lunch.
No one approaches me because im ugly and ethnic.

Attached: 09DBA03A-7308-458A-9A6D-356FDCDB4C3B.jpg (738x905, 170K)

>that awkward girl in high school
Because even she had 50+ friends on snapchat, instagram, etc that she would talk to and go out with. You can't fail socially as a girl.

There were none because I went to tiny private school.

The girl on the photo is not in any way ugly.

Im not talking about her appearance, im relating with the fact that im like the girl in pic related, alone and socially isolated away from the others.

it'd be awkward if some 26 year old started spontaneously talking with teenage girls

Please, don't say that. Don't ruin my dreams.

Wait are you actually still in high school?

Anyway, girls have it real easy. Unless you're obese or completely insane, you'll be fine.

Because I was even more awkward, and barely talked at all.

i did, we had pretty similar tastes in anime
we ended up both being the weird girls and were bullied by stacey and her friends

>Anyway, girls have it real easy.
Ugly ethnic girls like me (regardless of body weight) dont.

she's not attractive either

Because she had a shitty personality that couldn't be made up with her looks. She's just another useless roastie.

>ugly and ethnic
Probably moreso because you're no fun to be around and you have the personality as an extra in a movie set in downtown Manhattan. Stop blaming everything on your race dipshit.

You just have to socialize more. I've seen an ugly stupid girl who couldn't pass school exams, she also had absolutely retarded accent and her low self esteem got her real fat, not obese though. After all that shit instead of improving herself she decided that she doesn't have to, it's okay to be fat and retarded lmao. And yet, she had boyfriends and friends and sex and what not.

Idk man, to me she is 6/10.

Any more photos with that girl?

>ethnic
>ethnic

Explain this, please.

I thought I was too good for her user The game has changed in my 20's now user.

she wears an odd future t shirt so we might have something to talk about

>Why didn't you just talk to that awkward girl in high school
She had a boyfriend

I did and found out she was cucking 5 guys at once for money and she has daddy issues

There is no hope

Attached: 315EADC9-8380-417A-9C61-6A4D98C4B819.png (369x399, 15K)

Because I was way too awkward to even consider doing that.

The awkward girl in school still had beta orbiters while she fucked some lead singer of an emo band.

What do you mean I mean OF isn't that good but not terrible

they're alone for a reason user

I did a few times, but she was a druggie that cut herself and we had nothing in common anyway. She's still a druggie to this day, I'm shocked she hasn't killed herself or OD'd yet.

I did, and still got rejected. Don't care anymore. Let's get along with the feeling of hopelessness bros.

I went to an all boys school. There were no awkward girls, just chad jocks, academic chads, and failed normies.

A girl like that is most likely dating some 30 year old cholo

It hurts when they became stacys and forget you like you never exist. It really hurts.

Attached: bff.png (646x720, 14K)

Cause they don't exist. There's no 'awkward girl', only 'girl going through an awkward phase'.

I did that's actually how I lost my virginity but after HS those kind of girls don't really exist. They learn how to wear makeup or whatever and get male attention in the form of a legion of orbiters , or eventually some Chad notices them.

She agreed to hang out with me 2 times but both times ignored me at the day and later told she wanted but couldn't in the last moment. After that i never tried to talk to her again. Neither did she.

>No one approaches
FTFY dumb roast.

>"H-hey what are you listeni-"
>"Fuck off, virgin."

I talked to everyone in high school.
I was a part of basically every "group".
It doesn't hurt to make an effort and be nice to everyone.

nigga I never went to high school. nor middle school. how the fuck am I expected to find girls lmao

I did and she ignored me.

>tfw same except i am a dude
is this some kind of helpless shit that only females do? sitting alone in a corner day after day

>sitting alone in a corner
its for attention. same as dressing a certain way or talking a certain way, they're just looking for types of people. they don't give a shit about actually being alone, they just want people who are interested in the type of girl who would sit alone

>have major crush of transfer girl that can barely speak english in freshman year
>two normies always bully her
>naturally big guy, still a robot but I tower over people my age
>tell those skellies to fuck off and leave her alone
>they don't bother her anymore, she seems really grateful
>couple days later ask her if she would like to go on a date
>in her broklen english she laughs and tells me I look ugly

Attached: 1533440619189.jpg (400x300, 58K)

i was like this in middle school.
fuck it was great, every brake im deciding who i want to hang out with. then again the quality of people in my middle school was much better.

I did but she was a bitch to me every time I approached. I had a crush on her too, but never worked up the nerve to confess.

Attached: 44C9EDC0-32C0-43B9-A9EB-A4D1EA396E52.jpg (494x322, 58K)

Because even they rejected me, despite all the guys she asked called her out as a thot that had he mouth on every dick.(except me)

>sitting by yourself during lunch is awkward
That's not awkward. I guarantee you she could have normal conversations if she wanted to and gain friends with minimal effort. She is doing that for attention, to be the "loner" girl that everyone looks at and speculates about. Any robot that approaches her is treated with disdain because that is not her target audience.

Attached: that feel wait.jpg (604x608, 57K)

was and still is me. in hs I walked looking at the ground to avoid eye contact and bumped hard into a guy and knocked me down but he bent down and not only looked me in the eyes but softly spoke an apology (it was my fault certainly) asked me if i was ok and helped me to my feet.

oh godddd, i didn't sleep and thought could this be my prince charming to save me from isolation. next day I look up so I don't miss seeing him and see him and he walks straight towards me so I force my feel to stay, trembling all the while. greeting, how am I, sorry again and he walks with me to my class, he talks and I'm a mute because my mouth cannot form words.

next day he's waiting for me and I manage a half smile but inside I'm about to burst. I manage several clever retorts and he laughs saying I'm funny and he never expected that and all my pent up words roll out of me and he doesn't stop me.

yeah, the same the next day and he asks me to do something with him friday night and yelp a yes.

parents all hopeful for me and excited and he comes in and they like him and in my head I'm picking out a wedding dress (well not really but close).

he takes me to a real restaurant you order at table and they bring it to the table. I feel faint most of the night, we talk about everything and he holds my hand leaving and in the car and he parks at the lake and I never want to go home waiting on him to kiss me, my first kiss.

he puts his arm around me, plays with my neck and hair and I'm frozen with fear and anticipation but he gently pushes me towards his crotch and says if I like him I'll give him a blowjob.

What? NO! I thought......you liked me, well I thought you liked me but for more than this and this is the first date and you didn't even try to kiss me and why o why......take me home.

I refuse to go to school Monday or Tuesday and feel dead inside but Wednesday I dig out a pair of old shoes, that looked like I felt, and stared at them all day at school

this is some very fresh bait. I like it. props for adding the leddit spacing too, all the little touches on this shit stain really make it shine.

shut the fuck up
1/10 bait apply yourself

girls have angst, self loathing and hopelessness too, not only you