Tinder girl who I have a mutual friend of that i fucked is vomiting her feelings to me about depression. What do?

Tinder girl who I have a mutual friend of that i fucked is vomiting her feelings to me about depression. What do?

Attached: 1532926663409.jpg (2448x3264, 1.27M)

Parley that into sexual touching

ignore her, problem solved.

Pretend that you care and tell her that you'll always be there for her, gets em hooked.

Explain to her that she deserves it.

how to be perceived as an easy doormat with no value that she can ditch at any moment in one simple step. never EVER offer women commitment they didn't earn in some way.

>tfw no fat ass girl from tinder to fuck

Do what black guys do.
>"Damn that's crazy."

if you want to help and don't know how to just listen to the vomit while saying as little as possible except stuff like "oh shit, that sucks"

tell her that the cure for female depression is being cummed inside

Found this cool new pill she could take to cure her depression

Attached: Cure all pill.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Is that a photo of her ?

Attached: IMG-20171114-WA0019.jpg (2592x4608, 1.22M)

>fucked
Wrong board, retard.

Just reply "Oof" then ask her if she wants to get a beer

Messy room. Disgusting, 2/10 at best

Seriously thinking of joining an incel forum instead.

cuddle with her. i heaard its great

This
Give her honest advice, if she finds it smart or insightful she will like you more.
Depression talk it an easy way of being very intimate with a stranger. Just don't shoot yourself in the face by being you the one that gets atached because of the intimacy and develops oneitis.

>t. Virgin
I just had sex last month with a girl that liked me mostly because she found our depression talk "deep and intimate".

She using you as her emotional tampon

Put on some netflix and cuddle her while escalating to dicking her down. Don't get sucked into being a tampon

not bad op, she got a nice ass

>Give her honest advice, if she finds it smart or insightful she will like you more.
Whatever you do, don't do this, unless she specifically asks for it. She doesn't want advice, she just wants someone to listen.

>Steel case
Absolutely disgusting

holy shit i got aa good kek out of this,when ever a girl i talk to starts spilling her feelings towards me i just say "thats actually mad" or "damn thats crazy"

Disengage and ghost her borderline ass, before she gets her bitch hooks into you.

Being someone that is there just to listen is exactly the definition of being a doormat.
Sure, if you talk and say some retarded shit you might fuck your chances with her, but saying something that she likes enough to see you as a more interesting person is the only way of even having chances in the first place.
How do you think "just listening" would work?

>Oh, user was so great at how he just stood there while I talked. The complete lack of feedback makes him so atractive!

Found my gf on Tinder
After the third date she spent 2 hours telling me about her feelings and fears

Attached: ummmm.jpg (261x193, 14K)

"Oh shit", phrased as a question or a statement, is a classic, too.

>has tinder
>girls aknowledge him
>is not a virgin
>has friends
yeah would you kindly just fuck off ?

Attached: 8DF18BE4-ED59-445A-BB70-4B6F819AC688.jpg (1242x1272, 479K)

>The complete lack of feedback makes him so atractive!
As expected of an autist who doesn't know how to be subtle.

fuck off this board normalfaggott