Weed is fucking boring. Just had some last night at a rave and these were the effects:

Weed is fucking boring. Just had some last night at a rave and these were the effects:

>time slowed down
>lack of will to do anything. Just wanted to sit
>sleepiness
>constantly worrying about shit

Is this what tree huggers have been promoting all this time? I'm disappointed.

Attached: 1530464651163.gif (200x200, 210K)

Have fun with psychosis 2 years down the road

What's psychosis? Is that some new weed strain?

It sounds like your brain isn't working properly. You might be the type predisposed to schizophrenia or psychosis. Please get yourself checked before you take any other psychoactive drugs.

>taking depressents at a rave

Who even does weed while going on a rave or parties in general? It's way better to smoke at quiet places to chill and have a good time

yeah it makes you sleepy and numbs the pain
normalshits apparently don't like that

Not OP here
but it was similar as how OP described when I smoked weed the first time.
Can you please go into detail?

he's joking
the worrying about things does need some getting used to, but it's like when you're going to bed but you forgot to do one tiny thing and another tiny thing. it's annoying but going to sleep when you're sleepy feels so good that it makes up for it

That is the wrong venue for weed. Loud thumpy music, bright flashing lights, crowd of people.

Weed is for quiet time in a comfy room by yourself or with maximum one other person. There is a reason mdma and ketamine are the more popular rave drugs.

I'm not joking. You are delusional.

>rave

>ctrl + f "gtfo my board normie"

>no results found

this board becomes a little more dead to me every day

Attached: 10195040.png (633x758, 30K)

Most people think you're weird if you go to raves. It's definitely not a normie thing.

failed normos arent robotos

domo origato

Just smoke meth shits way better than weed.l

try molly

>tell group people I met about rave
>they start making fun of me and meming about rave shit
>after a minute they all start talking about anime

Happens more often than you think. Anime is far more normie these days.

He's bullshitting. Everything OP described are extremely common side effects of taking too much THC.

Opiates and benzos are superior robot drugs anyways.

i feel the same as OP describes when i smoke (except anxiety mostly went away after the first few times), does that mean my brain is broken and im crazy? i thought that's just what it does to everyone

>smoking weed at a rave
were you not rolling your ass off? that's where you got it wrong dumbass

Attached: 1515651371999.png (431x437, 310K)

You should feel an overwhelming euphoria.

>smoking weed instead of taking xtc at a rave
autism. you probably just take any drug your friends give you without doing any research

Can't have mdma anymore. Wouldn't feel anything due to medication.

ahh I see. anyway weed really isn't a party drug. when i smoked with my friends or at a party everyone would just get mute. weed really is just for relaxing at the end of the day. maybe try again when you just want to relax, pop in a movie or listen to some music or something.

For me weed puts a huge magnifying glass on all of my faults and if I'm getting intoxicated I'd rather forget about my shitty life.

I'll take another beer thanks