Fembots, what would you do if this was whipped out in front of you?

fembots, what would you do if this was whipped out in front of you?

Attached: AbZZ3vV.1.jpg (1904x2627, 684K)

Is it attached to Chad or a robot?

>"dispatch the swat team! rape is in the house now!"
Any stress call would do, too.

It really fucking depends on the context.

Youre drunk at a friends house

"put that away and get on all four so you may lick my feet"

LICKY LICKY BLICKY (UH)
SUCKY SUCKY WACKY (YEA)

Do women actual say stuff like this?

Holy shit what a cock. I would probably give him a handjob pretty much no matter what, and more depending on context.

Be my easy loser fembot gf to love and appreciate

My cocks big too, but I don't have anyone fuck you larper

Is the person I know a friend and are we by ourselves?
If yes to both I'd probably smash of there were condoms otherwise jerk eachother off.
I'm a lonely and ugly bastard, so normally I'd feel too low to want to fuck, but if I'm drunk I have an inflated opinion of myself and think I'm worthwhile enough and not ruining a reputation

Post hobbies and country pls

N-no!
That cock is not just big. Look at the shape, the head. It is big AND aesthetic as fuck. Not to mention very very thick. Can you say all that about your cock?

Be my loser fembot friend to get to know?

Not sure? I don't go around showing my cock to everyone

>2018
>people still believe "females" browse this board
Chopping off your dick and scarfing down hormones doesn't make you a real girl sweaty. Also i'd wager a good 95% of size queens are gay men. Women that are size queens are exceptionally rare.

Attached: 1469114078102.jpg (422x353, 46K)

original cope

Yes because everyone that says something truthful that doesn't adhere to your sexual fantasies is a dicklet. Must be fun to live in your own little reality.

United States

I honestly don't do a lot.
I used to swim often but worsening asthma fucked me. I watch movies and my dad has a fuck ton of comics so I'll read those. I haven't read many past the silver age though. Used to draw, but I haven't for months so I'm likely not good now. (Pic related is near peak ability and one of the few I still have) I read, but really only short stories. I don't play any vista besides the occasional Adventure or Dark Chambers.
I want to get into philosophy but don't really know where to start.

Attached: IMG_20180711_100641_375.jpg (539x539, 48K)

Be my draw friend and I can help you start

No sorry. No interest in making friends on this website.
You cannot look at your cock and compare it to this one? Because if it looks like his you should probably go around and start showing it to people. Download Kik and Snapchat and you will get laid within a week. If your cock is just some shitty 7 incher with a dry looking head and barely any girth though, then do not bother.

please fem anony

>Because if it looks like his you should probably go around and start showing it to people. Download Kik and Snapchat and you will get laid within a week
Sounds like a good way to get various std's and or mugged.

I'm a bit above 7 inches and my girth is good as well. I don't want to go around showing it to a bunch of people just to get laid I would actually want a relationship with someone

Noone noticing that its a tiny guy with tiny hands the dick is no doubt max 8 inch long and 6 inch girth with good ang, jesus u guys are dumb as shit

Start with the ancient Greeks, then rationalists/empiricists. That will keep you busy for a long time. Spend a lot of time with Descartes and Plato specifically, then Hume and Kant when you get to them.

Tbh most girls I've talked to don't care that much about cock size like they enjoy my size and it's a nice bonus but by the time they saw my cock we were already about to fuck.

Idk if I could handle that, maybe if I'm really horny. I already have a fuck buddy tho so unless I know that guy and I know he's clean nah, otherwise if he's a respectable individual I might try it

Dude posts on here, he actually does have small hands/is a manlet and is 8"x6". Thats still a big dick, its still aesthetic as well.

That's supposed to be big? The absolute state

Attached: IMG_2037.jpg (431x558, 50K)

Please be my gf and drop that loser

No sorry user, you will need to look somewhere else.
Obviously be careful with your sexual adventures
Your dick is nowhere near his. Probably still great, and plenty to sit on, but not like his.

The reason I stopped drawing was because it wasn't worth it after my mother threw out all my concept designs. I had literally 30+ armored characters and 12 creatures I made for a few story ideas. They're all fucking gone. Idk if I really want to draw at all anymore, but I should really stop wallowing. You want my disc or how do you prefer to communicate?

Attached: IMG1046570059444635996.jpg (960x680, 104K)

Why do normalfags with options come here to deny us ;-;

Thanks user. I appreciate it.

Originallythisisoriginal

Yes ofc i agree its big and aesthetic

Not him, but honestly you shouldn't let something like someone throwing away your drawing ruin your passion. That's letting them win, draw tons of bad ass armored war dudes right now.
Mine actually looks really similar in length to his though?

Yeah drop discord friend

No I want you to be my friend be my friendo

Attached: E5ADB360-BF3A-4729-9030-39E2880301BD.jpg (500x425, 69K)

Just fucking post it somewhere then and I will tell you if it competes with his. If your cock really is as nice as his then you cannot be a robot though.
Oh wow you convinced me, drop your discord.

noivert#1910

I'd rather not post it on Jow Forums.. it's kind of gross when tons of people see you like that.

Its just a dick faggot

Not everyone is a disgusting promiscuous piece of shit, asshole.

Be nice to my new friend

Not actually going to add you, my post was sarcasm.
I have no choice but to call you a meanie head liar then until you post.

I know but please add anyway newfriend

Thanks friend
There is nothing promiscuous in showing someone proof of your dick faggot
You arent going to fuck them anyways

Atheldra#6919

Shit we rating dicks now? I'll take a rate m80s

Attached: 20150306_020303~01.jpg (2461x4672, 1.06M)

Enjoy your vacation/10

Wonder why it was so small, if the finger tips touch I aint interested.

But I'm not a meanie head liar ~_~
I'm pretty sure there's more to being promiscuous than fucking people

>rampant gay threads daily
>traps thread daily
>he actually thinks there are women here

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_09. (636x720, 616K)

>implying I come here more often than once every few months
Pls user I have better things to do.

Ok, now its pretty clear
Stop larping, its just a piece of meat stuck to your pelvis

No one is going to get attached to it anyways, you most certainly are lying in the first place

He is lying but you gotta add me friendo

Why did you post a blurry photo where we cannot see the base easily?
3/10 for these issues.
Big. Meanie-head. Liar.

Because I've been using the same dick pick from 2014 because why the fuck would I bother to take a new one? Blame 2014 phone cameras. I mean this pic gets the job done so /shrug.

f r e n o

Im a different user friend
This was my first post

>why the fuck would I bother to take a new one?
Probably because its a shitty fucking picture.

Oh nononononono.

Look at dis dood. orig

>uncut
>extra dry
>bad peroynes
Ewwww

Still big, probably 7-7.5 but hard to tell because you use such a shitty angle

Now I'm going to kill myself :/

Oh, so all the clear photos taken since then have made your dick look bad?
Thank you, your meanie-head liar status has been revoked. Your dick is not as good as his but is very nice anyway and I would give you a handjob as well given the chance.

>he deleted it
OH NONONONO

you know anyone can check the archive right?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 190K)

>he deleted it
Maybe don't pick the most unflattering angle for a dick pic you moron.

Attached: 1480527848329.jpg (445x372, 63K)

Yes, but why would anyone actually bother? Besides they're down still
Thank you

this is the third time ive seen onions hands on a huge cock of their own. example lads.

Be my friend now already

I don't take a lot of pictures I don't know what is good or not sorry that I'm not obsessed with my own cock so much that I research angles on how to make it look better

Reminder that _soyboys have soft skin, good hair, AND huge cocks to play with. How will masculine men ever compete?

You came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker. We're obsessed with peepees.

I am literally never going to add you, I have no reason to do so and no desire for more friends.
Well you could have just chosen the one used in the OP.

That's a bit nasty user
I.. guess? I didn't really think enough before I took a picture I guess

The reason is that I am nice and will make you laugh

Attached: 39DE47CF-E7E9-458C-9495-BA56A9B4F168.gif (500x281, 807K)

>implying I deleted anything and it wasn't a janitor that did. As a consolation prize here's a picture of my puppy because she's a qt3.14

Attached: 20180611_163507~01~01.jpg (2866x3294, 1.9M)

Dat damage control.
Isn't deleted yet. You don't have to lie sweaty. ;)

My bad I saw all the crossed out reference and didn't bother to scroll up. Also no damage control here you can think what you want about my dick. My puppy is objectively cute though and that's what matters to me.

Wait a second.. you're not me! Unless you're me, but from a parallel universe.
Also the puppy is really cute. Did you get him from a shelter?

This is how beta as it gets
Go hit the gym faggy boy

I did get her from a shelter.
How is raising a dog beta bitches love puppies and she's cute af. Also I hit the gym 4 days a week and Krav Maga lessons 2 days a week does not stop me from having a pup.

Tell me a joke. You have one chance to make me laugh and if you manage to even get me to giggle I will add you.

>tfw my cock will never elicit lust or desire
>All Ill ever get is a shrug or nothing
>Not even laughter/mocking to indulge my sph fetish

It sucks having an average cock, lads.

try drawing in pen or even ball point pen. it will help you lose the hairy line habit

id lick agirls feet but not because some weird femdom thing. like let me just love on your feet like a man that i am.

That's good I actually work at a shelter. I think everyone should get their animals from one honestly.
Not him, but what's brown and sticky

I will indulge your sph fetish, making a man feel inadequate is my fetish. Guys IRL are too sensitive though and always get super upset so I have never had a proper boytoy to insult and use at my discretion.

>Not even laughter/mocking to indulge my sph fetish
Just take a photo of your cock when it's barely hard so it looks smaller. Then tell them how you're always jealous of guys with big cocks.

>I will indulge your sph fetish
You boy or grill? And how do you propose this arrangement would happen?

>Guys IRL are too sensitive though and always get super upset so I have never had a proper boytoy to insult and use at my discretion.

Personally Im worried that if I opened up about my kinks Id creep her out etc.

probably try and hide my face and then ask if i can touch it

>fembots, what would you do if this was whipped out in front of you?
Shoot it

No my cock is not that great but i'm still gonna fuck you

I would leave the room immediately.

Girl. You send me photos on discord, I tell you how worthless your little dicklet is. I might even go around and add a bunch of big dicked guys so I can show you what real men are supposed to look like. You can post your discord if this sounds like something you are interested in.

t. Cuck fetish whore

>add a bunch of big dicked guys so I can show you what real men are supposed to look like
I have a big dick and honestly find cucking gross, but this sounds fucking hot

I dunno, what?
Mhmm. Sure bud. After stuttering out the first greeting I assume?