Fall for the meme and try my dad's whisky

>fall for the meme and try my dad's whisky
>absolutely fucking disgusting
>smells like deodorant, tastes like burning and when you swallow it burns the shit out of your throat

What the fuck is this retarded dogshit? Why do people pretend to like alcohol?

Attached: 1523921856728.png (689x795, 67K)

No one likes it's taste. You drink it for the effects.

Bartender here.

What kind of whiskey?

Most people mix it with coca cola or some other shit. It tastes better

do you like the taste of rootbeer or soda?

get some Jagermeister, Root Beer Schnapps and some good root beer or soda, mix the alcohol 1:1 (I usually do 2 shots of each in a cup) and then fill the rest with the root beer/soda. Tastes amazing and gets you drunk quick. One or two of those and you'll be buzzing pretty hard. Don't overdo it.

Attached: 7855[1].jpg (200x252, 23K)

What whiskey was it? Also did you add a little water? A few drops of water releases the flavours. Do you let the whiskey sit on your tongue before swallowing?

Drink the whole bottle to understand, user.

You drink it to get drunk you dumb fucking nigger. It makes the pain go away.

Attached: 1498196139994.png (640x640, 11K)

>burns the shit out of your throat
We were all 15 once, user. You'll grow to like it.

No no no. Do you really think that some people would spend up to 500 dollars on a Single bottle "just for the effects" or to mix it with soda?? It tastes really intense, but some of us like the smokey wood flavour Along with the spice. If it's not your thing then fine but you don't have to be so ignorant.

Come back when you graduate middle school there bud

I'm 26 and I still don't like liquor. It tastes like shit. Beer is acceptable because different beers have different flavors, but whiskey, vodka, etc all just taste like you're drinking chemicals.

alcohol is literally poision and a cleaning solvent and it tastes fucking horrible
the only people who like it do so because they're degenerate alcoholics and they develop tolerance to the horrid taste

Do you think people drink hard alcohol for the taste?

That's what they say. Why else would they have preferences instead of just drinking whatever's cheapest?

>26 years old
>beer is "acceptable"
Were you raised in a convent?

No. I just don't like liquor.

Water is made up of chemicals too
i agree with you though, girly drinks are far better than the shit people pretend to like

I can get a handle of shitty vodka for $15. That can get me wasted off my ass at least five times, whereas a twelve pack that costs the same will get me wasted off my ass once.

Probably because better ones hit the hardest

Fill a glass to the brim with ice
Then fill it 4/5ths with vodka and some lemon juice
Gets you fucked real quick

OK maybe not everyone but I drink vodka solely for the effects.

That burning feeling is the best part though. Mixed with the beginnings of drunkeness, it's godly.

Whiskey was legit the most disgusting form of alcohol I ever consumed
I prefer vodka it's quite a neutral alcohol so it can be mixed good with other stuff
Bitter lemon is nice
Just don't fall for the whiskey meme again it's boomer booze

How would they, if they contain the same amount of alcohol? If you want something that "hits hard", just buy everclear.

>Why do people pretend to like alcohol?
Only normies like or pretend to like alcohol, fren.

Imagine being this egocentric. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean no one else likes it. I hated liquor when I started drinking it in my mid teens but now I can down a shot of vodka without wincing. If you get a good kind it can be smooth and crisp, especially if left in the freezer overnight.

What's so great about getting wasted? It's fun for a few hours, then it sucks for a day. Bad trade. Plus then you have to live with the regret of doing something unhealthy. No thanks.

>smells like deodorant, tastes like burning and when you swallow it burns the shit out of your throat
you crave any kind of strong sensation you can get when you're this numb inside

Attached: 1508500703915.jpg (1000x746, 100K)

>then it sucks for a day
drink water nigga

>now I can down a shot of vodka without wincing.
Why are you proud of this? I'm sure someone can punch themselves in the face without wincing, too. It doesn't sound like you even enjoy it.

Whiskey is fucking disgusting. Normies love pretending to like expensive whiskeys because it makes them look sophisticated or some shit

I wouldn't say it burns all that much. It's just a different sensation to what you are used to. If you drink in small sips it's actually quite enjoyable.

It still sucks, even without a headache. You feel sluggish and mentally unfocused, because you're recovering from being poisoned.

Mix yourself a screwdriver if you want to get absolutely wasted but still don't want to feel burn down your throat. That shit hits faster than a rocket train

>"I tried it once and I don't get it so that means everyone else must be pretending to like it"

If you dont want to feel like shit and forget everything youve ever done then you dont belong here. If you arent actively trying to destroy yourself you arent having a bad enough time to warrant any complaining.

Attached: 1522513577542.gif (273x271, 1.73M)

if you are in neither of these categories:

>hate alcohol/never tried alcohol
>absolute alkie who drinks alcohol only to get wasted

then you are a FUCKING NORMIE and you need to LEAVE THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW

SOCIAL DRINKERS GET OOOOOOOUT

>I totally enjoy the feeling of a carcinogen burning away my gastrointestinal tract and don't pretend to like it just to seem tough or because it'll make me numb and retarded guise

I just take a fat shit in the morning and feel fine the rest of the day. It is poison yes and wrecks your sleep but it's perfectly manageable if you're careful about it and schedule it well.

I'm one of the rare happy NEETs. I'm genuinely autistic and do not desire human interaction, male or female. I spend all day working on my hobbies, posting here, and playing video games. I'm not sure where else I would belong, if not here.

why would you think you belong anywhere?

Attached: 1533499716539.jpg (500x272, 75K)

I drink it all the time when it's the only thing available. It still tastes like ass to me. Chugging a cup full of vodka is the best way to get hammered

Why would I want to "manage" poisoning myself? I'd rather just drink coffee and tea.

Vodka if you just want to get drunk. Wine if you actually want something that tastes good. Beer both tastes like piss and makes you piss all the time. Whiskey and scotch taste fucking awful which is why it's mostly drunk by old people who no longer can taste anything.

Attached: 1503759305828.jpg (253x229, 48K)

That's what I thought at first
You get used to it over time and I've even grown to like the burning feeling

BUT DUDE EVERYONE IS DOING IT LMAO DON'T YOU WANT TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE???

Because I get along with the people here and have interesting conversations with them.

if you drink a shot of whiskey straight up no shit you're not going to enjoy t unless you're some boomer. Mix it and drink enough to get drunk, or don't be a pussy and take a few swigs till it doesn't taste as bad

>I'd rather just drink coffee and tea.
then don't worry about it

>beer tastes like piss
Huh, I guess women DO post on r9k.

I'm not worried about it, I just don't like people who pretend liquor is enjoyable as a drink rather than as a drug.

Hahaha fucking peat-gavel, you probably hate cigarettes too

i guess youre right where ya need to be then huh

Attached: 1508627987312.jpg (305x230, 24K)

You don't get to decide nigger

Not OP, but regularly smoking cigarettes is a brainlet tier pastime.

Yeah I don't understand alcohol elitist culture either desu. I drink hard liquor straight when I'm too lazy to find a mixer but people get like SUPER into mixology or "oh you have to drink X alcohol with Y glass or else the flavors don't come out" and its just like ok. Sorry for not drinking it "correctly" by taking shots.

>Pretend
We're not all the same as you get over it.

>not drinking pure vodka to get smashed as soon as possible in order to forget about your loneliness
what the fuck is wrong with u

It's funny how beer is considered a manly drink when its estrogen activity is higher than 50y

Social Engineering

Glad this wasn't original

I like white russians, tastes good and makes you feel kinda warm inside.

More proof of how useless normie and normalfag have become as words

they do
bloxoxox

>dad's whisky
>it hurts and tastes like bad :(
are you 14?

anyways, nobody likes alcohol
people buy expensive alcohol because it tastes less like shit, not because it tastes good, also it gives you a less shitty hangover
the only drinks that actually taste good are beer, wine and brandy (pretty strong, but it feels like a warm scratch down your throat, perfect for winter nights)
I drink alcohol because it makes the pain go away, even if it's only for a couple of hours a night

Attached: 1528748832366.png (500x499, 54K)

You get used to it pretty quick if you have the alcoholic genes, when I was 12-13 i'd steal my fathers cheap bourbon and mix it with orange juice, tasted like vomit but I can gulp down any cheap booze like water at this point.

Ah, horse shit. You didn't like it the first time you ever tried it. You've just developed the taste for it because your body likes the effect. The same way smokers think that they enjoy cigarettes because the body wants nicotine.

Whiskey is infamous for having an extremely harsh taste. Try some nicer beers, especially porters if you want something smooth that will still mess you up.

Sadly, yes. Even normalfag is losing it's meaning. It's going to be the new normie in a year or less, if it isn't already.

Vodka is the true robot drink.

Attached: 1529891068513.png (575x446, 169K)

I hate drinking hard liqour because it just makes you instantly drunk after like 1 glass, I prefer regular beer.

Try rum user, it's much better

Vodka is life

You now realize that the jews who sell you alcohol have successfully brainwashed and implanted into the collective unconscious the idea that drinking alcohol makes you mature and desirable socially.
They sell that garbage to teenagers who want to feel grown up all over the world. Wanna prove how man you are? Drink this shit and show you can take it!

Honestly I don't really like being drunk, it makes me feel horny and giddy and I don't feel like myself. I'd rather just drink milk and go to sleep early.

Attached: 20170610_175255.jpg (1032x581, 163K)

It isn't good, it just gets you drunk.