Why are men shamed for not acting on their gay urges?

Why are men shamed for not acting on their gay urges?

Attached: 1528256000572.jpg (639x865, 86K)

Straight men don't have gay urges.

shadman is truly based

>le homme de shadde

Attached: shadman.webm (718x720, 973K)

because men are best
>smell thebest
>talk the best
>hug the best
>feel the best
male is justice

Attached: 1530944363389.jpg (1194x1200, 158K)

You live in an age where this is a man, but this isnt your only choice in men
>fat men
>chubby men
>hairy men
>small men
>skinny men
>tall men
the choices in males is limitless, you literally live in the strongest age of masculinity. If you wanted you could go out and become larger than any male in the last 300 years

Attached: 1533971240602.jpg (1080x1350, 235K)

>skitmannen

Attached: slobodan.png (455x603, 386K)

like look at this, at one point in time this was the top 1% of humanity but now its becoming like 20%

Attached: holyshit.jpg (2080x1387, 1.23M)

That doesn't make any sense
Men like that and the other pic have existed since the beginning of humanity. You only think there are "more" now because you're not more aware and exposed to them

Nutrition and steroids my d00d

Attached: 2151626715.jpg (377x359, 39K)

>Men like that and the other pic have existed since the beginning of humanity.
i infact said that
>You only think there are "more" now because you're not more aware and exposed to them
ah yes the shared knowledge of exercise, preventing injury, nutrition, and coaching has no growth in athletic or bodybuilders.

retard desu

>Nobody knew about exercise until modern times
Maybe not these modern day exercise regimes, but back then people were forced to go outside and tend to their farms. There was no machinery to do all this for them, so they had to be somewhat fit to do this. If athleticism is such a modern invention, what are Olympic marathon runners, what were the Spartans, the Norsemen, Samurai? what were any soldiers ever? Physically fit men were no where near a rarity in the past. It wouldn't even make sense to assume so.

>Nobody knew about exercise until modern times
literally changing what i said to fit your argument lmao you are so pathetic.

shared knowledge of nutrition, proper exercise in many forms, steroids, recovery from injuries, and proper practice has improved significantly but ur dur spartans/rome whatever nigger shit you follow

What even is your point? That roided up abominations didn't exist or that "1% of people had muscles"

>this is a man
Actually it's a female who identifies as a male while making no effort to appear male

your argument is
>ur dur u just didnt know about men like pic related
when i provided reasons for why men like him are more common in the modern day you changed my argument and then went off about military training and based your idea on a famous marble statue of the greek and roman eras.

The point was to say that there are more of them and you just kept slamming your face against the wall like a chimp on meth

The problem is they aren't any more "common" on the modern day than they were in the past and your only reason for claiming so is "dey dun kno bout it". Unfortunately for you hambone ass being fit isn't some fucking feat of science and medicine.

> your only reason for claiming so is "dey dun kno bout it".
that was literally your argument you special needs fuck, im done with you

You can't have more than 2 iq points what the fuck. Enjoy your made up shit

>so they had to be somewhat fit to do this.
Not in any modern definition. They'd be lankets mostly.

>The problem is they aren't any more "common" on the modern day than they were in the past
General social acceptance of these outlier personalities would beg to differ. As some societies that had people like the 5th post would be beaten to death.

Agreed brother.
What straight guy is just like "oh I could go for a buttfuckin right about now."
Wtf

Attached: 1531859293310s.jpg (125x124, 2K)