Who do kids have as their role model nowadays? Like who do they look up to and try to be like...

Who do kids have as their role model nowadays? Like who do they look up to and try to be like? I cant think of any famous person today that I would admire. Growing up mine was pic related. Do they unironically look up to people like lil xan?

Attached: 06167789-8BD0-4E42-89A3-6FFC851AA461.jpg (600x400, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfJhBX6qA7U
youtube.com/watch?v=YoDcYxwK1VU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

their fortnite character or something

>LOOK I'M BREAKING BEER CANS ON MY HEAD HOW SICK IS THAT?
Worse than normies.

Adolph Hitler 4/20 balzeit

Hopefully their parents. Children need to consume less media.

>parents
>good role models

This is the most retarded shit I've ever read for my 10 years of internet surfing.

Attached: 1514051208573.png (680x680, 235K)

tell me more about this post

Attached: 1514030079741.png (707x541, 528K)

>normie only remembers stone cold for drinking beer
Fucking normalfag, I hate you. Die.

Attached: fuck.gif (316x234, 403K)

Cool story

Point being, the parents should be decent people before having kids. Your media superstar won't save kids from troubled homes.

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN, THE TEXAS RATTLESNAKE AND THE TOUGHEST SOB IN THE DUBYAH DUBYAH E>>>>>>>>THE PEBBLE

bret hart vs stone cold submission match is still my favorite match

>DUBYAH DUBYAH E
>E
REEEEE

Attached: 1425531027398.jpg (900x900, 142K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zfJhBX6qA7U

youtube.com/watch?v=YoDcYxwK1VU

I know right ? I'm sick of my fucking parents bragging about how much better they are than me when they coddled me and separated me from society before I knew any better haha

I guess Minecraft doing environmental activity and educational fundraising is a good, is kinda corporate, example for kids.

The WWE will never be as good as the WWF was in the 1990s-2003 area, but it has some interesting wrestlers. They kinda have the privilege of choosing their celebrities rather than the media forcing us to swallow certain people so at least they have that going for them.

pewdiepie? not gonna lie if he would stuck up for himself saying nigger and those jew jokes i'd respect him

Roman Reigns of course

He is so strong

Parents are just as broken as their kids if not more. This past generation is filled with terrible role models, i believe. It's up to us to raise our children right.

Base tier normies respect rappers, reddit normalfags respect youtubers, little anons respect no one.

That's why we're here wasting our lives

You can tell he browses chan sites. You gotta give him some slack considering he would be completely isolated on the platform if he didn't back down. Youtube is dominated by redditors and it's been his living for years, he won't give that up so easy

By the way i find that newfag very annoying