What kind of deformities or body related issues do you have bots?

What kind of deformities or body related issues do you have bots?

>Had 2 extra adult teeth that had to be removed by surgery
>Rib-cage misaligned to the left
>Right wrist is creaky and has tension in it after having been broken
>All of my joints often hurt, and pop easily
>Knees sound like firecrackers, the sound alone makes me cringe when getting up from a crouch.
>Both shoulders have pointed bone on the top, presumably too little meat on me to cover them.

These are mostly minor, but damned if they don't make me feel janky

Attached: not_related.png (1920x1080, 499K)

>left clavicle is rotated inwardly giving me thoracic outlet syndrome
>right femur is pressed against my pelvis which restricts it's range of motion
Can't squat/deadlift/ohp/bench/freeweights
Stuck with machines

Attached: 1424628392181.jpg (515x600, 27K)

Not everyone is inbreed like you, you vermin

guts where twisted when I was born had to have an operation to fix it(no baby pics though i was going to die).. It looks like i have Fetal alcohol syndrome.

> Still not a vargin
> Still had a gf
> Still had some friends
> Still have people who like me

kek

I forgot the pic. Be mad anons

Attached: gains.jpg (625x833, 85K)

>Sternum has a twist in it near the bottom. I look weird from the side it sticks out a bit, not enough for people to notice. From the front I look really skinny, like i'm into corsets or something. Breathing is a little harder and I can't eat big meals.

>Right arm has a bone that isn't quite straight. I had a fracture, but the arm broke and healed funny inside the cast. It was rebroken and mostly fixed.

Left side of jaw is slightly longer due to not munching, only using right side.
My ribcage is more protuded on the left.
My shin bones are kind curved inwards.
My cock head is a little twisted counter clockwise (seing it erect from the front).

About 25% denser bones, 5layers of skin (its fucking awkward), perfect eyesight even tho no one in family has it and lastly wounds seal up within mins of opening making it really hard to dye from bleeding out...

You sound like a fucking Terminator user, you should get into fighting or something.

>pectus excavatum(sunken chest)
>rib flare
>chin so weak you wouldn't believe it
>jaws popping every time i chew
>crooked teeth
>left knee bends further than the right
>pigment issue on now two fingernails, brown vertical lines

>really bad teeth
>was too depressed as teenager to brush/floss often enough, plus bad teeth genetics, tons of cavities
>dentist cracked a tooth giving it a filling (I think they did it on purpose but my neglectful parents didn't give a fuck and kept taking me back to the same shitty dentist who always caused pain and fucked shit up)
>had to get a bridge
>also have 2 other crowns
>fast forward to today
>crown has felt like there's a "pressure" like it's being squeezed for past 2 weeks
>front bottom teeth have felt same past 4 days
>want to rip my fucking teeth out it's so annoying, constant annoyance
>getting a schedule for cleaning, internet tells me the pressure on front teeth could be due to plaque build up causing worsened crowding (teeth there are already so crowded they grew in crooked /\/\ like that)
>gonna bite the bullet and ask them to look at the bridge
>even though dentists just prodding it during an exam sets me on edge because getting it put in was the single most painful experience of my life
>in constant throbbing pain right now and will be for another week
I also have knee problems! And possibly now skin cancer! Please kill me!

I used to be incredibly fat. I lost 125 lbs. Now I'm skinnyfat and I have a bunch of ugly loose skin. I fucking hate my body more than wehn I wa s fat.

I have some weird white bumps all over my dick and balls. They don't hurt and they're not std's.

I'm an actual inbreed and have no issues lmao

Probably milia. I have one on my face and like 3 on my labia. Need to see the derma but haven't been pissed.

Think of them like pimples

>I have a lot of black spots on my torso.
>On the sides next to my arms
>On my belly
>On my man tits, maybe breast cancer - not tested

Black heads have a good fucking scrub in the shower

>had a couple broken bones, but i guess they don't count as abnormalities that i have had to live with.
>diagnosed with a failure to thrive when i was 13 (basically leads to malnutrition)
>migraines whenever i am at a certain level of exhaustion or when i am dehydrated
>allergy to sudden changes in temperature (urticaria)
>six wisdom teeth (dear god why)
other than that, acne and dead skin that forms in my eyebrows without stopping. it honestly is getting really annoying

Was born with one testicle it sucks

>Tore my lumbar twice, same spot, and can't play any team-based sports anymore
>All my joints and bones crack
>Right hip-bone hurts like a bitch when I wake up and it's cold
>Dick bent upwards
>To much light blinds me and causes eye pain and headaches, so always using heavy polarized lenses
>Mild scoliosis
>L5 isn't in its right place
>Coccyx isn't in its right place making me hyperflexible and able to suck my own cock

Overall it isn't that bad but my hypersensitivity to light is a pain in the ass.