Is Shinji /ourguy/? Most accurate portrayal of a robot out there

Is Shinji /ourguy/? Most accurate portrayal of a robot out there.

Attached: shinji-ikari-2671.jpg (400x603, 30K)

>got to kiss a girl effortlessly
>was offered sex
No he's not

Shinji ROBOT.

Nope he is just socially awkward.
Plus he cleans his room and is clean unlike pic related a real ROBOT.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 423K)

I hope so.
Shinji managed to fix his personal problems and his life with that and I hope the robots here can achieve the same.

Shut up retarded nigger, she is a slut who only offers comfort through sex and she is also female meaning she cannot be a robot

OK.

Take it easy.
Who hurt you?

Attached: c9f645a036e8eb504ae216a5e2ad667a.jpg (320x324, 20K)

Women did

Everyone else had bigger problems. How come they aren't robot.
All you fags comparing shinji to a robot.

Well what can I say I'm a skinny virgin.

Attached: 33b.jpg (1440x810, 121K)

>Shinji
>Saw his mom dying in front of him
>Dad basically abandoned him and only contacts him for non-personal reasons
>Has hard time interacting with people
>Does almost everything that people ask him to do
>People in general still treat him like shit
>Fuck ton of responsibility laid on his shoulders
>Forced to live with a drunkard christmas cake and a teenage girl with mental problems
>Escapes the situation but comes back because he felt responsible
>Gets mindraped by the angels
>Forced to kill the only person who showed genuine love for him
>Still accepts his own faults and doesn't blame other people for them
>Saves humanity
Shinji is the goodhearted robot that managed to become a better person.

>get in the fucking shinji, shinji

is this show shit or just shit? stupid faggot protag never does anything
>that was the point durr
so the point was to make it shit

Shinji does fucking everything, dude. Rei and Asuka keep fucking up and Shinji saves the day most of the time. I suggest watching it again if you weren't focused enough the first time.

>Be Shinji
>Hold literally everyone together emotionally except yourself
>Be forced to kill one of your close friends to save the city you live in
>Eventually lead mankind to the edge of annihilation and then rescue them from the precipice
>Be accused of being no good do nothing
Da fuq?

did we watch the same show? shinji didn't do shit but whine and then in the bullshit ending, which was pure bullshit, he got "chosen" by rei, wow good job shinji, you got yourself "chosen".

Are we talking the original show ending or the revised ending from EoE?

I've never watched Evangelion but from everything I hear about Shinji, he's literally me

Seriously dude, watch the show again. Shinji does whine, but he does everything that they ask him to do. He beats the angels and the whole fucking reason that he got "chosen" by Rei was because he showed her genuine love. Seriously, look at who defeats most of the angels, it's fucking Shinji.

They're the same, just when they made original they didn't have any budget left.
Yeah how about growing a spine shinji?

The budget meme has been proven wrong on many occasions.

Shinji grows a spine, in both of the endings.

>They're the same
>One ending is literally a character study that ends with psychological analysis of the characters and themes.
>The other is watching everyone get turned into fucking lcl and watching the whole fucking world unravel.
Where are you right now man?

he ends up where every normal person is by default.
didn't you follow the plot? it was some crazy plan to eliminate all the personal bounderies so everyone just exists in one interchangeable glob. that's what happens in both of them.

Except that shinji prevents that from happening which is literally the end of EoE. That's why you see him and Asuka on the beach and Shinji almost strangles her.

The last two episodes take place during the destruction of shinji's persona. At the end he chooses to exist as an individual. I think he even says that, and they also made sure to mention that instrumentality began right before. If you didn't understand this, you literally didn't get it

>omg honey u sound super problematic who hurd u :,((((((((
Stop.

I too am the savior of the world and drive a giant demigod covered in metal who has two smoking babes accompanying me in my adventures

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

Instrumentality began in both interpretations of the ending. The only difference is, with EoE, everyone was given the chance to imagine themselves as an individual again. Technically, it did happen, just that everyone can opt out if they want to escape the fantasy of a world without pain. The TV show never specified, only Shinji came to that definite conclusion.

How in the holy fuck was this post original? Lel.

>people still let Eva go over their heads
>1997+21

the classic never dies

It's a classic, what the fuck are you even waiting for?

It was never the budget, it was only the fact that Anno is an indecisive fucktard that left everything until the very last minute which screwed the animators.

Nah, I am not 14, so you aren't ei.....oh well, maybe then for this board.

Also I have the world and future ahead of me.

nah, Shinji isn't mental enough
pic related fits the bill pretty well imo

Attached: Takumi.jpg (1920x1200, 714K)

Oh god, that was one hell of a trash series, so bad that I can remember it being bad.

thank goodness I didn't watch the anime and went with the VN instead, so yeah never bothered
regardless Takumi is like the living embodiment of most robots

>All those little times
>You said that I'm your boy
>You make me feel
>Like your whole world
>All the pretty stars
>Shine for you my love
>Am I the boy
>That you dream of?

I respect him.

Attached: 1534529561451.jpg (500x750, 53K)

Shinji got more personality than me.
He is real.