What's it like being black? Do you wish you weren't black?

What's it like being black? Do you wish you weren't black?

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent-cdt1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/a1b61e4b607ff9d007408ffc0a60f084/5B7AAEC2/t50.2886-16/39483951_275321249963300_6057329648998547456_n.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I appreciate being black.
I don't like being black around people that hate or are scared of black people.

That's the same for every minorities, asians, arabs etc...

being black sucks, less intelligent, likely born into poor physically abusive family, ugly facial features, ugly skin. We only exist because our jew overlords allow it.

I like being black. I'm sure I'd like being white, too. I don't think my race has had a large impact on my life or my personality.
>What's it like being black?
Probably not much different from whatever race you are. A difference is racism and enduring ignorance. It's tough, because I want to educate racists but I know they're too far gone and anything I'd have to say would be dismissed. On this board especially - I've had conversations with people who didn't know my race and they'd make fun of "niggers" with me, not realizing I was one of them.
Sorry, I've rambled. I guess the point is to not judge people based on their skin.

You aren't black, you're just some ignorant racist.

how do I prove you I'm black?

not really. somethings are worse and some are better

Things would be a lot easier but being black and NOT autistic has a lot of benefits. I'm pretty Jow Forums (5'10 tho)and not ugly so people approach me. I could take advantage of that if I had social skills.

You don't. I don't actually care whether you are or not. But if you are - I'm so, so sorry you've been mislead into the horrible beliefs. The fact that you believe the "blacks are scientifically less intelligent" meme is incredibly disheartening. I think we both know that these ideas you hold are not based in any kind of reality, but in your own insecurities.

Timestamp cracker

Yeah being a stupid, unhygienic, ugly, lame ass nigger would suck.
Well I'm sorry you have a broken home but..

>#sucks to suck

what makes you believe that blacks aren't less intelligent? asians, white, indians are all known to be smart and influential in science, blacks on the other hand only on very rare occasions.

>Unironically arguing using cultural stereotypes
Whites are known for shooting up schools, being redneck backwater trash and fucking their cousins. Asians are known for being overworked and killing themselves at young ages. Indians are known for shitting in the streets. Are any of these stereotypes relevant to individuals? No.
You aren't providing anything to this conversation, and knowing dumb people, prolonging it any more than this will get us nowhere and just put me in a bad mood.
Saged.

Once you provide scientifically backed evidence that black people have on average a lower I!, maybe then I'll start to believe you.

The bell curve would like a word with you. Not all blacks are stupid, but there are significantly less smart people in the black population than in any other racial group.

>Whites are known for shooting up schools
very few people do this and blacks are known for shooting each other en mass.

most native purebred bantu africans look uglier than the most inbred rednecks

Of course stereotypes are not relevant to individuals but they do represent most of the ethnic population as a whole, it sucks when everyone expects you to act like a hood nigga when you're just trying to be a normal civilized human being and contribute to society.

Being Black is great. Especially being a blackbot.

>being a blackbot
nightmare mode

Being actually black (black/Hispanic) it's just a culture shift? This question is loaded. You do know everyone could have something completely different to say? Unless they aren't in NA I guess

It's nothing significant. Okay, you're 12%(~14%) of the population? (Even less for black Hispanic) anyone with a functioning cortex shouldn't care about race, especially in the Americas.

It's like being a redneck.
scontent-cdt1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/a1b61e4b607ff9d007408ffc0a60f084/5B7AAEC2/t50.2886-16/39483951_275321249963300_6057329648998547456_n.mp4

... I hear black guys... have a very large reproductive organ...

It sucks. Life sucks for most people I reckon

COHEN'D

im black and theres nothing wrong with being black but it goes wrong when you start to act like a nigger. It sucks that because im instantly see as a alcoholic gang banging thug because im a black. Dating other races his hard cause post people have this sterotype of black people subconsciously

some do, some don't. the guy i'm with is painfully large

I've never seen another person dick in my whole life but im 7.5 so I guess im ok.

What's that? Originaldiana

Being black is ok, I don't really want to be another race.

>being black sucks, less intelligent, likely born into poor physically abusive family, ugly facial features, ugly skin. We only exist because our jew overlords allow it.
The good cracker has outed himself, back to Jow Forums cock sucker

Attached: downloadfile-1.bin_new.jpg (474x316, 16K)

>my race is known for having low impulse control and being excessively violent
>HURR I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE AVOID ME LIKE THE PLAGUE

Who are you talking to?

oregegano

Being a nigger its not good, everyone hates me on the internet, but with reason of course i dont actually hate the people who hate niggers since i think they are right with what they say, but the actual thing that bothers me its that i'm a disgusting mutt, not even by black ''beauty'' pattern i'm considered attractive, it was normal for nigger girls to make fun of my looks, and the guys would do the same, i dont feel like i belong to the black race, and i never had nigger attitude, i aways treated others well, never got into fights, never insulted people, i was socially just like a white person you would meet, so i dont fit with niggers because i dont behave like them, and i avoid white people because i know they would be disgusted to be approached by a subhuman mutt, so i just spend my time alone in my house since even my own black family hates me and i have no one to talk to, so yeah i dont like being black.

Attached: 20120808-195337.jpg (256x192, 13K)

ok Uncle Tom
(the movie version)

shit I mean Uncle Ruckus

What do you mean by calling me by that name? and why do you mention ''movie version''? could you please explain this to me

Fuck off back to tumblr honestly.

It is hell and I despise it every day. Have cried my self to sleep twice this week about being dark skinned and worthless. I wish I were b8ing

I was okay with it until 2013 when that retard in Florida got himself killed and now my existence is political debate. I'm hated on the sites I like to visit and a fucking meme everywhere else. As if I needed another reason to kill myself.

Attached: 1533914151224s.jpg (185x250, 4K)

Whites are the minorities

I wouldn't want to be nigger just because how bad niggers are at parenting alone. I'd probably get shot or ran over by my black dad.

literal hell on earth
would kill my mom to be white
at least then i could get some ethnic cutie to worship me

Attached: 39442884_2061285657257366_720307363189358592_n.jpg (720x720, 29K)

>What's it like being black?
I don't get sun burns after being in the sun for 10 minutes
>Do you wish you weren't black?
No, I'm pretty happy being me and love my ancestors too much to dislike myself, I feel sorry for americanized black people that are detached from their ancestry, I hope they figure things out.

Gods favorites, the only ones with a full soul and spirit I wouldn't want to be anything else.

>what's it like being black
It's not easy to give an overview of a whole experience in 2k characters, but it's not so bad. But I live in New York not in the middle of bumfuck Alabama. So my experiences would be different than someone who lives in a less accepting place.
I'm originally from South Carolina, and I've never had people throw rocks at me for being black here so I'd say that's a huge improvement.

I wouldn't want to be anything else though, even though I can't lie and say that I've never wished that I was white when I was a kid.

However the thing that saddens me is when I come onto sites like these and the few other black people are all self hating just to try to fit in like
Like I'm not saying "you must love everyone of the same color" I just really despise the "there's black people and then there are niggers" meme.
Like you never hear that line of thinking with any other race.
You never hear "you know, not all Chinese people are bad, just chinks", " not all Hispanics are bad, just the beakers" etc etc etc but it's completely fine to think that you're better than everyone else and call them a slur that still applies to you in the eyes of everyone else because you grew up slightly different and now you don't fit in? Foh that shit is pathetic.

Like I can always ignore racists and smooth brains that parrot statistics without context and just chalk them up to being paste eaters who live awful lives and need to feel better than someone else to not kill themselves. but it kinda hurts to see other black people hate who they are just to be like "hey white people look at me in not like them! Please accept me!."
I'm clearly not perfect, I post here of all places, but it won't do me any good to hate who I am just to try to get pity and fit in with a group that only tolerates me at best. All I can do is try to better myself and take life as it is. Hopefully it'll change by the time I'm old and everyone gets along just fine.

I kinda dont mind but it would be nice to be a korean/jap boy. Tall and thin eith slanty eyes is what qties prefer

Fuck off, Todd. You're not one of us.

Attached: A93C926F-BAEF-42F3-AF98-CDD54B2FFFD7.png (640x400, 126K)

>having such little awareness to think anyone wants to be black

Attached: 1479709727168.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

Its pretty normal, I almost forget until someone is randomly rude to me for no reason or mean mugs me without provocation (and I live in a racist town.).You sometimes get followed around stores a lot and people automatically assume you are up to no good; but in general no one cares or is polite enough to act like they dont. Ive lived in this town for almost a decade and I still get stares once in a while. I have had some racist experiences, but nothing that made me feel like my life was in danger. I honestly like being black; but im also of African descent, female, and im middle classed and dress well so i cant say my experience is pretty typical. Ive noticed that lower class white people (especially women) really resent me though.

Honestly if I had to guess which one of you was lying about being black I'd say it's you.

pics or gtfo mlady original

>cac being a entitled dumbass

Who would've ever guessed

Im glad you are enjoying what little you have left of your summer vacation user.

>LOOK GUYS I CALLED HIM A SUMMERFAG

Attached: fueh9823h2.jpg (500x348, 43K)

>LOOK GUYS I STILL THINK ITS FUNNY TO TITS OR GTFO IN 2018

fuck off faggot.

Being black is great there is nothing wrong with loving the skin ur born in

unlike you, I don't say things for the sake of being funny, because I'm not a beta faggot desperate for validation from Jow Forums buds. top fucking kek.

I said it because I want tits. now go away. you're trying too hard.

Attached: 1447538164910.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>You sometimes get followed around stores a lot and people automatically assume you are up to no good
I work in a store in lower Manhattan where people generally tend to have more money and thieves usually tend to not fit in with the rest of the crowd.
Like if someone actively looks broke they'll steal.
Ive seen multiple instances of shoplifters waiting for someone that people would generally watch closely walk in (like a homeless dude with a ton of bags) and then steal in a different aisle.
Being followed around is the worst shit though, I've walked into a store in the same chain that I work in, with my uniform covered with a thin sweater and heard the code for security to walk the floor multiple times. Like who the fuck steals from the same chain that they work in?

Big brain post

Asian fembot here. I hate being asian, I wish I was born any other race besides being an ugly gook.

Attached: 7BDC346B-19E6-4AE8-9E97-E4C6909F59F7.png (750x1334, 656K)

Being black is a character building experience. Either that or you're a complete coon.

>being any other race means you wouldn't be any less ugly.
I don't think being any race gives you superpowers.

Why, because you think that anyone who doesn't hate being black is lying about being black?

Anything I say something positive about being black on this board, some pigskin accuses me of faking because the only experience they have with black people are the retarded self haters here who crave white acceptance and validation and will put themselves and their own people down.

I really wonder how other black people end up subscribing to that self hate shit.
At the end of the day they surely know that they won't be seen as the people who they're aspiring to be.
At most they'll be used to validate people's awful beliefs.
"See, user hates black people and he's black so it's okay to hate black people"

I'm not black, but this place can fuck you up. You can end up hating yourself over the dumbest shit. Just look at all the people who are so full of angst over being circumcised, that shit could only be caused by prolonged exposure to this cancer.

I think it's because they don't spend much time around black people and allow racists on the internet to shape their beliefs. They don't spend much time with people so they pick up nerdy hobbies, they find forums and message boards dedicated to these nerdy hobbies. These message boards are full of other socially isolated nerds who pick up these extreme beliefs because of their lack of life experience and they tell these black anons that they're one of the "good ones".

These self haters are just striving to be one of the good ones or "based" (a term that came from a rapper who fucked tons of white bitches, ironically). They never get to experience their own culture firsthand and are only able to see it through the eyes of a racist on Jow Forums.

They never hear their parents playing Marvin Gaye or Cameo or Mary Jane Girls in the house. They never make beats on their desk at school while their friend raps over it. They never had a roasting session and developed a black sense of humor. They never got into hip hop and learned how to be fashionable and cool. They never had a childhood crush on a black girl in the neighborhood and developed the appreciation for black women's physicality.

They were all disconnected from the rest of us, I think. A lot of self hating Asians have similar stories. White kids madefun of Asians so much that they decided they'd be one of the "cool" Asians, which basically means white.

Attached: 33D79983-29D1-45AE-B34E-6CD2189216FF.jpg (750x893, 597K)

boo fucking hoo the mutt who feels like an outcast because he got boolied by some niggers and who's attractive at the same time so will most likely be more socially accepted. it must be so hard for you

you need to kill yourself
stop trying to put black people into a fucking box you goddamn trashman.

1) fuck Marvin Gaye
2) "roasting" is gay and so is "a black sense of humor" (most black comedians are garbage)
3) hip hop is generally trash

black people don't need to fit into your faggot guidelines in order to be valid and the fact that you think that makes me want to throw you into a volcano

I wish iwasnt mixed with these ugly manlet Latin genes and can't even speak Spanish to make up for it.

Ive been on this site for like 7 years now and I still love myself
Honestly, as long as you remember that everything here is said as a joke it shouldn't be a problem.
If you can't control something there's no use being so bent out of shape about. Unless you get your skin bleached (why would you) your skin will always be brown, own it.

"I don't like it so it's bad"
Cringe

I grew up as a nerd with very few friends, but most of them were black. Its pretty hard to not have black friends unless you went to a school with a small black population or you were legitimately autistic and struggled to make connections.

it sucks, i can't go anywhere without getting sexually assaulted by white girls

Attached: 4cd202bdd89339a193d7a497223d9e95.jpg (564x541, 60K)

Being in every race is terrible unless you can be in top 5 percent so you can be rich/chad tier/get what you want in life.

acknowledge my points you braindead skid. youre literally racist towards your own race without even realizing it.

>if youre black and you dont listen to Marvin Gaye or have a "black sense of humor", you hate yourself

so because I have dark skin I have to like/have/do these things?

what a sick, sick mindset. let black people do what they want, once again, because they don't fit into your narrow guidelines of what makes a black person doesnt make them any less valid as a black person. yes, sucking up to whites is lame, but that's beside the point.

Attached: facepalm.png (1095x702, 399K)

Check this out, my negroid.

Attached: white-minority-group[1].jpg (624x402, 120K)

Can't get jobs, people automatically think I'm a rap loving criminal gang banger, people are more suspicious of me. The few good things about being black is that I am physically taller and stronger than other men, people automatically think I'm cool and will find things I say funny even if it wasn't, and women are more open to us and will have sex with us easier.

Overall, easy sex, easy friendship, easy ways to steal/get money. I wouldn't change it for the world. Imagine being white or Asian. Working hard and making money but being a corny loser women don't want anything to do with. Sad. Just pay your taxes so I can collect my food stamps cuz

Look, this fucking clown still can't resist the "muh dick" argument. Typical.

Attached: who-are-the-real-people-of-color-celebrate-diversity-oppose-whitegenocide-25371718[1].png (500x449, 115K)

>Like you never hear that line of thinking with any other race.

Except you do, almost with every other race on earth. This shows how little you know of other people. White people have rednecks/poor rural people. Every white nation on earth has low class whites that are their form of niggers. Every Asian nation has their hated poor group. Hispanics the same. The only group of people that don't have it are Africans and black people in general because they are all poor and niggerish.

>be black
>get butthurt by something white incel says on a cartoon image board
>Always have this one card to play reaches deep into adidas basketball shorts and pulls out muh dick card

I've never seen a fat black guy get any sexual attention one I'm friends with is 30 yo virgin. Also there are a lot fat black guys out there.

That wasn't me though, why would I reply to myself? But I'll humor you

>I dislike hip-hop and black comedy, please love me white people I hate the same things you do!
Pathetic.

Jokes aside you don't need to like the same things at the end of the day, but it's obvious that the user in question didn't have parents or friends that exposed him to black culture that most of us have come to know.

Not saying that people of all races dont hate themselves, I'm mostly saying you never hear of other races trying to separate themselves from a slur and just apply it to people that the people they look up to say are bad.
Never heard a white guy say "I'm one of the good ones" .

>thinking that poster isn't memeing.

I have literally never met or heard of in my entire life the existence of a black virgin, male or female. The one thing you can always count on is for a black person to be having sex.

>thinking it doesn't change the fact that it is true
Even if he's not black he's self hating liberal scum and they think the same way.

I know plenty I guess you don't live near blacks. I don't want to post them here though. One tells me he wants to wait until marriage but he admits he sucks with women. Other is fat and shy. Also black guy at my work is being cucked hard by his black girlfriend. I just think you guys aren't around blacks much.

Shut up retard. I didn't say black people need to be in a box, I'm saying people like you are so far away from that box and you let other people who have never been in the box tell you what the box is about.

>Never heard a white guy say "I'm one of the good ones"

>"I'm one of the not racist ones"

Just blew you the fuck out. White people literally fall short of sucking your dick to prove how not racist they are, how "woke" they are, and how different they are to other white people, so much so that they literally shit on their own people. There are millions and millions of white men and women that hate their own people and communities solely for our sake while the vast majority of our people are retarded, violent, welfare absorbing, niggers. If this country was dominated by black people, it would be Africa-tier poor.

You have ones all time admit they are very religious and waiting until marriage.

When did I mention dicks? And the weird thing about that image you posted is that white people started the whole "colored person" thing, now you're offended because you're not colored?

Jews aren't white. How many times do we have to go over this moron.

I'd rather be a virgin than have aids for my entire life.

I think you are talking to an actual schizo, .

Jews are white people. You can't sit here and tell me Mark Zuckerberg and the fat guy from the funny movies aren't white.

I think user read rapper fucked white bitches and instantly went on the defense because that's a reflex for anons at this point.

if you automatically conflate not liking stereotypical black things with seeking white approval, you are STUPID. I listen to EDM and indie shit. am i looking for white approval when I say that or am I just saying things that i like? my favorite comedian is dane cook. am I seeking white validation or just saying something i like? dumbass.

it goes both ways, too. liking black things can be seen as "seeking black validation and approval' which is even more pathetic because youre so desperate for your OWN GROUP to accept you that you'd force yourself to like things you DONT for the sake of getting head pats from other black people. sickening.
the fact of the matter is that you think there is a box black people should fit in. which is sickening. fix your mindset dude. fuck that shit. you think youre liberated but your mind is clearly fucked and NARROW.

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 6K)

>I appreciate being black.
Is that why you choose to live in a white country?

Am I supposed to despise myself because I born in a white country?

>The fact that you believe the "blacks are scientifically less intelligent" meme is incredibly disheartening. I think we both know that these ideas you hold are not based in any kind of reality, but in your own insecurities.
Actually the average IQ for blacks in america is 85. This is easily verifiable.
The average IQ in africa is around 65 which is the official threshold for retardation.

Attached: iqsomalia.png (972x583, 104K)

Nigger black guys lie most its been proven when they asked how many women have you been with

Fuck off. I never said that there's a box black people should fit in. I said we have a culture, which is undeniable. And people like you never got to experience that culture firsthand, you only hear about the culture through white racists. So of course you think it's shit. Get your head out of your ass and stop being so defensive for one fucking minute. There are tons of black people who don't fit into the stereotypical "box" but they're still accepted because they have an understanding of their own culture. You, on the other hand, know nothing about your culture and you like it that way. You don't want to be associated with us because you think anyone who doesn't want to live up to white standards is beneath you.

Then why do jews promote anti white popaganda at far higher levels than your average white joe truck driver? Also vote far more left wing than any other white group.

NO, EIGHTHER BE THANKFULL TO WHITE POPLE OR LEAVE YOU DIRTY NIGGER

I don't think they are trying to be white.
I think they just see their people for who they are.