Tfw its impossible to stay on a diet

>tfw its impossible to stay on a diet
SOMEONE HELP ME JESUS CHRIST

Attached: 1494000466862.jpg (598x687, 75K)

give your 100% JUST today. Today is all that matters.

I lost 8 lbs and gained 3 back so far. Is there any exercise routine that sheds ton of calories?

Same with me. I'm not even fat but I'm trying to diet but I can never go through with it. I usually break and go get fast food or something and it fucking sucks.

honestly I've gone days with just eating 1 cup of noodles

iktf op ive been going to the gym for a year and im still the same fat fuck just a little stronger. we will make it some day breh.

Attached: 7498FF2F-0438-4F3B-BFBD-AABDEFFA2E46.jpg (525x525, 64K)

Just don't buy foods that you know you shouldn't be eating. Stock up on rice, chicken, eggs, greek yogurt, nuts, assorted veggies, etc. I don't keep chips or candy in my pantry because I know I won't be able to resist.

>SOMEONE HELP ME JESUS CHRIST
take over the cooking and grocery shopping
only buy chicken breasts and veggies

Please be my fatty hambeast bf thatll team up with me to lose weight and fug a lot along the way

Whats your advice then? My stomach starts growling on day one.

>go outside
>fast food everywhere
REEEEEEEEEEE

Stop eating carbs. When your body creates insulin to process carbs and sugars, it temporarily loses the ability to process fats into energy. It's the reason why sugar crashes exist. The body exhausts its dietary supply of glucose, but can't access fat reserves for energy due to all the insulin leftover in your blood. If you get nearly all of your calories from fat, the body can also more easily process fat reserves into energy, allowing you to lose wait and avoid sudden loses of energy from going too long without food.

Do you have a discord?

originalblox

Don't think much of fat people but this right here is a respectable goal

My problem with low carb diets is I have 0 energy to move when I tried kieto shit.

vape + coffee and vegetables to feel full without consuming very many calories

Sugar is more addictive than cocaine so that's really unavoidable.

i only eat when im bored idk what t

>t-
user no did someone get you before you told me your secret strategy

vaping isn't good for you might as well pick up smoking too because that actually helps make you less hungry

Just count calories don't do any kind of fad diet, you will need to eat better foods to get necessary vitamins on slightly below maintenance calorie intake. Take any excuse to carry something or move around even if you don't have to, like taking the stairs instead of the elevator but for like everything.

>go to fry burger robbins
>deal for two hot and cheesy burgers for 7.45
>get eight

its not fair, why are they allowed to have these deals it just makes me buy more

Attached: 1524868107225.png (1248x728, 47K)

Go to the gym, for real, I looked like a total sperg and there were days in which I didn't want to go because people looked at me weird, but it was totally worth it, I was overweight before going, but now I'm kind of ripped and at my recommended weight

walk 5+ hours a day and don't try to track the calories burned from it, really lowball the number you get from calculators
>why do that when you can run?
you probably can't even do a 10-minute mile. But it's easy to do 5 hours of walking as long as you have some stupid idle game or podcast to listen to on your phone. if you're really fat, you don't have a choice in the matter anyway - running will be too hard on your joints

For the past two weeks what I've done is to replace dinner with a sandwich and then stop eating.
basic day:
>breakfast: a cup of tea with milk (20 kcal)
>lunch: normal balanced meal (500-700 kcal)
>dinner: sandwich+occasional cookie (300-400 kcal)

Down 4 lbs.
Mornings are a bit rougher but otherwise energy levels are stable.
Hunger subsided within a couple of days, the extreme hunger that is, it's still there but very tolerable now.

I've previously tried doing the huge bowls of salad approach but I feel like the large volumes of food only exacerbated
the hunger once digested, plus it was really boring. Now I eat things I like just less and it's pretty great.

Best of luck.

>Download MyFitnessPal
>Input anything you eat on the diary
>Don't go over your daily calories intake goal
It's not that hard.