What do you guys think? Is good ol' Teddy Bundy #OurGuy?

What do you guys think? Is good ol' Teddy Bundy #OurGuy?

Attached: 26-ted-bundy.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

murders.ru/Ann_Ru_stran_vnytre.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STARK
W
E
A
T
H
E
R

Wikipedia:
>"was an Americanserial killer,kidnapper,rapist,burglar, andnecrophilewho assaulted and murdered numerous young women and girls during the 1970s and possibly earlier. Shortly before his execution and after more than a decade of denials, he confessed to 30 homicides that he committed in seven states between 1974 and 1978. The true victim count is unknown and could be much higher."

Holy shit, dude.

He was the successful lElliot.

Nah. He was a Chad.

He was a blood thirsty chad. Definetly not /OurGuy/

What I don't understand is how is how he managed to escape from custody and then run away and start a new life, that's crazy.

He must have been aware of how he couldn't control his urges because I remember reading that after he started fighting with a cop and got busted he basically said "you should have killed me" or something to that effect.

Well, yeah. He's a psychopath. He literally killed and tortured women then fucked their corpses. A normal person like that wont be able to fit into normal society. Hes probably on some island somewhere.

You incels look up to chad though.

he's dead

>You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Thats what they want you to think.

>muted n shit kangz

he was ok but he wasnt richie

Attached: tumblr_nyuozyeGbA1qh2nkco1_500.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Tell me the legacy of Richie, user.

>tfw no qt serial killer bf :

Attached: tumblr_ma3cq1nb4L1rb8lero2_400.jpg (400x395, 29K)

He could have easily found and killed his ex but instead only killed people who looked like her. Why? Because he truly loved his ex or so he could kill "her" many times and she would find out?

The best

Does anybody know how Ted Bundy managed to stay alive when he was on the run? I know he shoplifted his food, but where did he live? Was he homeless? Did he sleep in stolen cars and shit? I know he was prone to stealing cars.

my second favorite ted

Attached: 9avn1ntypjhpuqSvJcloUrcAy90xUO-J9Ccp9903j9Y.jpg (1024x481, 124K)

He stole credit cards and cash, often times from his victims, and lived in motels.

That sounds like a plot from two of my animes

Look up Robert Hansen.

I actually just started reading Ann Rule's book "The Stranger Beside Me" because of this She deals with this topic in the first few pages, amazingly.

murders.ru/Ann_Ru_stran_vnytre.pdf

I'm surprised Jow Forums hasn't heard of Ed Kemper:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper

>dismissed and belittled most of his life
>extreme misogynist
>hated women and enjoyed sexually humiliating them
>emasculated by both his mother and grandmother
>killed both mother and grandmother

>abducted two women separately from the same park in one day
>escaped from police custody/jail twice
>attacked four women in the same sorority house on the same night and got away
he did kill some kids though soooo

He's literally the example of if the day of retribution was a success.

I'm reading a book about Ted Right now. He was not any kind of incel at all. He not only dated and slept with actual stacies (one of his GFs was a preppy chick from a rich california family), he also managed to get them to give him money and shit. I think the rich california one agreed to marry him.

Another thing I discovered in the book: Bundy apparently told his lawyer that he killed over 100 people, and that not all of them were women. This could be him telling tall tales to build up the legends surrounding him, who knows.

On the whole I think this Ted Bundy was a very, very strange man. But it definitely wasn't the r9k kind of strange. I think his big thing was a sort of class envy for the rich kids who had the things he didn't have growing up. He admitted as much, and it makes sense given how obsessed he was with the women from that class. But it's strange how far he took it. Despite all the stereotypes you hear about sociopaths being superficially charming, I've never heard of any serial killer who had it together to the level that Bundy did before he started killing. The guy was a law student, getting free flights around the country to work on political campaigns, etc.

> litterally ate his victims
>had a shrine to death made out of the skulls, hands, feet of his victims.

Yeah definitely a robot

He's okay but I much prefer Ian Brady.

Ed Kemper actually was an incel.

Is he the other half of the Moors Murderers with Myra Hindley?
The one who was really into Nazis?

he was just an antisocial qt that was misunderstood and had a hard upbringing.

How is it even possible for someone to kill this much for so long without being detected? I never understood this.

back then they had less to work with to catch criminals, people also didnt have the paranoia that came with the 21st century

No, he is not /ourguy/.

Then who would be/ is /our guy/?

Is Luna /our guy/?

Attached: 346542342.jpg (1024x768, 252K)

Bundy was incredibly based