Femanons, what do you think of white boys turning into cute traps?

Are you jealous of the competition? Are you proud of yourselves helping the jews turn genocide white men?

Attached: New Picture (1).jpg (906x1280, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHGpL0OYEtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm glad this is happening

I dated white dudes and they're trash. Now there's less to bother me because you're all busy fucking each other.

I am down with it as long as theyll be my cute gf I can wear matching dresses with and they will fuck my face and lemme fuck their butt with a strap-on. No I am not jealous.

>competition
literally what

Attached: transa.jpg (750x750, 54K)

like you wouldn't leap at the chance to date her

Attached: 1531717577147.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Not even close

I wouldn't even consider it

>Pretending whiteboys being traps can be blamed on anything other than their own faggotry

morphologically that's literally just a 30+ woman though
if you're going to fuck 30+ women you may as well fuck the ones that you can get along with

You're gay mate. Trannies aren't even close to a "30+ woman". They're men

The hilarious thing is that we have very good data on LGBT-related issues. I say this as someone who's pro-LGBT. Trans people are disproportionately non-white. In other words, a higher share of non-whites identify as trans than whites.

Whites have a lower rate of transgenderism than every other race.

can I be your cute gf then?

name/source motherfucker

on the other hand, 30-year-old women look like men

Still adds add up to more because whites are the majority population

literally competition

Attached: gay16.jpg (1441x1080, 169K)

Its sad, I like guys with boyish/cute faces and all of them are traps, fags or worse.
Its one of the reasons why i will die alone I guess

that's because you never take any initiative despite having all the power

Im shy, I have never been with anyone, Im terrified of rejection. Certainly I will not take the initiative

this is now a trap thread. post boy butt

Attached: 1517413066405.jpg (512x768, 94K)

Show me the bussy.

Attached: 1514485482760.jpg (640x640, 114K)

yeah well every boy deals with constant rejection and we all come to the point where we stop trying as it is clear all the power is with women. If you pay attention to happy couples or ask them how they got together it's always the female that initiated the relationship.

>If you pay attention to happy couples or ask them how they got together it's always the female that initiated the relationship.
fuck is that the thing to do? how do I overcome my shyness with boys?

Well, maybe accept that you won't be young forever and you won't live forever. We'll all be dust soon enough nothing we do actually matters.

Anyways, you could always play it safe and get to know a boy first. Know his personality so you know what the chances of rejection are (if he's nice he's less likely to reject). Again, you hold all the power and successful women use it.

Tried with a pure virgin boy, he was the first I have ever liked (romantically and physically). He fucking ignored me. Never again. Never fucking again. Thats what I get for being hopeful.

>Again, you hold all the power and successful women use it.
I'm pretty scared of rejection idk why. I grew up isolated and only dated girls before and they were straightforward with most things. thank you for the advice though I hope I can do it.

are you around central FL?

How old were you and he?

Im 20, he is 19.
Why does it matter anyways?

Piece grab a man and do what you want with him. Every straight man on earth will let you do whatever you want him as long as he's single. Go right up to him and grab his dick.

Here's an example: youtube.com/watch?v=cHGpL0OYEtc

Maturity. When I was 19 I literally rejected a 10/10 chick from work who was literally trying to drag me into a hotel to fuck on the way home from work. She was 23. I just didn't have the self-confidence.

no I'm in europe
what if it's a really shy and awkward boy?

Then talk to him first. Just about normal things if you're a stranger. Homework, weather, work, whatever.

> ignored me
I was trying to be his friend first, I invited him to go out, I had planned to take him to a nice restaurant and pay for everything (hes a poorfag) then idk go to the movies... but he didnt even answer. And it fucking hurt, he didnt even gave me a chance

I mean we know each other since like 7 years but both are super shy. sometimes we sit really close together at things and sometimes other people try to hint like why aren't you two together yet?

1/10 traps look like that
and it is still pretty ugly lmao

Ask him if he will be your boyfriend. Done. If he rejects you he is gay which sounds like a serious possibility.

Sorry that happened. He was immature most likely, or gay. Make sure you don't go for homosexuals.

Thanks, your answer makes the heartache a bit better

Think you're missing a couple of words.

>If he rejects you he is gay which sounds like a serious possibility.
I think he's into traps too so I'm not sure he just posts it sometimes. is that a bad sign?

No biggie. I've been in that position before as the immature boy and cockblocked myself. I've felt myself mature a lot since then enough to understand women's hints and stuff.
>tfw no girl inviting me to go out and pay for everything

cope. Traps>women

Attached: gay17.jpg (1441x1080, 162K)

>I think he's into traps too so I'm not sure he just posts it sometimes. is that a bad sign?
Sorry babe, it's over. wew. Might want to find a slightly manlier man. What's your crush look like?

white boys are perfect women

Attached: Copy of gayanon1.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

>What's your crush look like?
like a 5'8 super skinny weeb boy with a bit longer hair. he helps me open stuff sometimes though. he's the only boy I talk to irl who isn't family.

Obviously not a white woman.

>weeb boy
Sorry for your loss femanon. What made you like him in the first place?

Do he have girly features? Long hair, light eyes, light hair, fat lips, thin eyebrows?

>Sorry for your loss femanon. What made you like him in the first place?
thank you user and he's very sweet, we share a lot interests, we can talk about a lot stuff and are on the same page with most stuff. like he doesn't mind things I do that others mind. he doesn't really know to cook and stuff so I want to help him.
>Do he have girly features?
he has some but he's not really a girly boy or something. his hair is a bit longer but he dresses dark and has a beard shadow.

He's already rejected you though or no?

>we share a lot interests
Like what?

not yet but he might be gay. I hope I can get enough courage soon to ask him out.
we like the same games, movies, anime, some music and what we like to talk about like discussing things. we both have other things too but we can always do something together.

god damn he's a lucky fucker.

When I tried tinder for like a day, the only match I got was some tranny that looked sort of like this. I kinda regret not seeing what that was all about but I'm not a fag, so...

you only live once. missed opportunity and missed experience

>match with a tranny
>drunk
>tell her she's beautiful
>she doesn't respond

degrading

I am white but I like Asian guys.

as long as it's not niggers