I feel as though I am a failed normie and there's nothing I can do to change this...

I feel as though I am a failed normie and there's nothing I can do to change this. I am 26 years old and spent most of my teen years to present on Jow Forums. My life has been defined by this site. I've attempted to learn from the mistakes of the autists to improve my life and have been somewhat successful. I have a decent job and work out. However I am very socially awkward, can't hold a conversation at all, and have severe ADD that I never grew out of.(I'm pretty sure the dozens of different antidepressants and ADD meds I was on s a kid fucked my brain). The issue I have is that I have zero friends. Zero. I have absolutely nobody who I can call and play vidya with, hang out with, or just talk to. I don't even have a single friend on Steam. I've come to realize through normiebook (an through actual experience) that everyone has already made their friends and nobody wants more. I sometimes look at the neckbeards leaving the card game shop and am actually jealous of them. As autistic as they are, they actually have someone to talk to. It's incredibly depressing. I dread I am going to live the rest of my life this way.

Attached: 1521541899271.jpg (3264x2448, 713K)

28 here, exactly the same except I've never had a job before.

At least I'm not the only person...One of the things that gets me through the day is knowing that this site will be here for me when I get home

But this place is filled with unrelatable normalfilth.

Yeah I know. I think I still come here hoping one day it will magically turn back into the /b/ golden age.

Why did someone make that edit of pepe?

Because the girl underneath is super hot. Unfortunately I do not have the original

Are you servile OP? Will you do whatever I want you to just so I'll like you and remain your friend, regardless of how you actually feel?

I'll tell you "no", however the friendships I've attempted to start will show otherwise. Nothing like depraved sex acts or anything, but I will go out of my way in an instant to help someone if they ask a favor of me. They never reciprocate though. This is part of the reason I don't have any lasting friendships. They always end up being a flash in the pan

I was thinking more along the lines of talking to me whenever I asked you to and never refusing. That's really all I want. And not having any other friends, I can't have you presented with any options otherwise you'll choose them instead of me.

>was thinking more along the lines of talking to me whenever I asked you to and never refusing.

My apologies. I've been drinking and this existential crisis has been weighing on me. But yes. I would be satisfied with one close friend and nobody else. I only refuse conversation if my job takes precedence.

Your job. Hm. I'm a year older than you and relate heavily to your post. I want a friend who I can rely on to talk to me whenever I'm in the mood instead of never fucking being there ever. How often would you say your job takes precedence? Would you be willing to drop stuff you can get away without being fired for? If you're reliable I'll be your loyal friend. If you're useless, I'll walk away, but I'll let you know first if that's the case.

It's usually the case.

you aren't a failed normie, you sound like a regular robot to me.

>Your job

It's one of the things that makes me feel stable. I appreciate your support and offer but my goal is to meet an actual IRL friend organically.

you sound like a fag ngl

Thanks for wasting my time with your thread then. Fuck off.

fucking weirdo looking for a slave-friend through r9k. fuck off faggot

Thanks for your hot opinions normalfucks. At least I'm being honest, you don't have to find out I'm this way after investing your time and energy in a potential friendship. Keeps people like you away too.

y tho? y u ghost me op?

Attached: lil tim.jpg (500x500, 27K)

I'm not comfortable with what you are offering

y u no hug it? I am epitome of snuggy true

op, i deem you king of the womperschitzkey

I was going to tell you we could exchange contacts, but you said you're looking for an IRL friend, but I really doubt we live close enough for that so
Wish you luck user, I'm in a similar situation myself

See what I mean? He's just wasting hopeful people's time.

>But this place is filled with unrelatable normalfilth.
Goddamn that depresses me every time I come here. Not just here, as in arcanine, but all of 4chins. It is depressing, but I have nowhere else to go

jesus christ you fucking loser
do you have a brain

It's not just Jow Forums, it's everywhere. Only time I'm not surrounded by normals is when I'm alone.