Post god-tier must watch anime ITT. I've got 2 months left and I'm NEET so I'll be binging

Post god-tier must watch anime ITT. I've got 2 months left and I'm NEET so I'll be binging.

Attached: image.jpg (1680x1050, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2VduJeLZGo
youtube.com/watch?v=YgFo9STa70E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3-Gatsu no Lion if you haven't already watched it. Its slow paced and characters very humane-feeling. Also cute voiced sfx's.

Attached: Capture.jpg (225x318, 41K)

>spend all day being a home security guard
>too lazy to just go on MAL or anichart and pick out his own favorites

2 months left until what?

Hunter x Hunter
Watch it with me

Watch Simoun my friend

Until I kill myself on October 13th.

Attached: image.jpg (480x800, 55K)

Until i die , brain cancer..

aww, why are you killing yourself user?

i like manga more than anime and really enjoyed reading this. hoping for more chaps soon. really loved honey and clover too really hit me in the feels since i read it during college days

I have the worst life out of anyone I've ever met and I want it all to end and it has to be this day.

Now post more anime please.

bumping since I'm kmsing soon too and this is all I have left to enjoy

gurren lagan
megalobox (shitty rushed ending but still really good)
darker than black was great
psycho pass season one. dont watch season two its really bad and loses every bit of life season one had
hellsing

Watch Berserk. If you're going to kill yourself, please livestream it.

can you stop posting about killing yourself, this is the second thread I've seen

>all suicidal anons who want anime recs are the same
you clearly are new here

>ARTIKENO YU YEMO
>KAKIATSUME
>SAGISHIMONO SAGISHI NI YUKU NO SAAAAA
>POCKET NOOOO COIN
>SORETO U WANNA BE MY FRIEND
>WE ARE
>WE ARE ON A CRUIIIISSSSEE
>WE ARE

Attached: 911154_1325011723085_full.jpg (1600x1200, 462K)

I'm so lonely and scared, this date has been coming up for 2+ years now. People on Jow Forums are all I have, even though most are really mean and/or dumb.

Attached: image.jpg (216x216, 14K)

Should I play the VN's or watch the Animu first?

Is it genuinely good? Got any feels a friendlessfag/NEET would relate with?

Attached: 1527821704462.jpg (700x394, 40K)

>wild berger has been detected

It's fine to feel that way, but please stop posting about it. Somebody could ruin your plans, or worse change your mind.

the vns trump everything the anime has to offer and then some because they flesh out the world better, I'd recommend Chaos;Head/Child as well if you want more stories set in the same universe
S;G is relatively good as an anime but C;H is absolutely terrible from what I've heard and Child cut out most of the plot so it's basically incomprehensible, so yeah go with VNs

I won't post location and nothing is going to change my mind.
I just want to feel like I'm apart of something for a little longer.

>psycho pass season 2

that part with the talking homosexual dolphin. wtf

Attached: toddlerRoundup-50.jpg (600x399, 44K)

heard

you seen GATE?

legend of the galactic heroes is unironically baste

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 14K)

No but it's only 12 eps so I might just watch most of it through tonight if it's good.

Attached: image.jpg (700x790, 254K)

Just enjoy the escapism, user. You don't need an excuse. We both know that you fear death.

Attached: shakugan-no-shana-1147.jpg (330x469, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p2VduJeLZGo
Currently watching Love live! girl und panzer and playing steins; gate visual novel.

you seem like a nice guy. i hope things get better for you, user.

>S;G is relatively good as an anime but C;H is absolutely terrible from what I've heard and Child cut out most of the plot so it's basically incomprehensible, so yeah go with VNs
Steins; gate 0 does not really make sense in the ending, overall the visual novel is amazing play it first before watching the anime!

I'm not nice at all, I'm a terrible person and it drives everyone away from me.
But thanks for saying it.

>2 months left?
What you mean user

Attached: 1446307271627.png (374x347, 171K)

not big on anime but I thought it was great

any you could recommend to me?

Ghost Stories is mandatory viewing.

Attached: 03cd70d3d823ee088218959b3fad7c1d74360c81_hq.gif (329x200, 267K)

user you don't have to die you should come chat with me ((same anime poster))) xD

Attached: 32452.jpg (240x320, 23K)

Here. WataMote
Berserk (90s)
Dragonball
Kill La Kill
Panty and Stocking
These are just some random one's I liked. I haven't seen that much really.. I'm too lazy to even watch anime a lot.
Talking unanonymously gives me bad anxiety attacks.

Attached: image.jpg (369x512, 27K)

Cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist brotherhood, k-on, samurai champloo
Dude, soul calibur 6 launches on october 19th... Im just saying

Attached: 1531073714123_Copy.png (800x770, 496K)

I'm not coming to get you and you can take your time with replies i'm just like you a literal WHO with nothing or no one the only difference is i'm a kind guy because of the hell i had to fight my way through

Attached: 1534020523394.gif (540x540, 1.13M)

Yeah I really liked Bebop I seen that when I was a kid just like Dragonball and Pokemon.
I never played Soul Caliber
Only thing I wish I could stay for is like nuDoom 2

Attached: image.png (364x370, 93K)

Code Geass
Serial Experiments Lain is also a based robot animu
And Fist of The North Star (the original series and the movie)

>Fist of The North Star
I feel like this is the most under discussed shonen relative to its quality. I wonder why. Probably just because nothing in it is that controversial.

I love you user. Hopefully you see things differently before teh big day :(

Attached: id7ys06cxqk01.jpg (2036x1148, 235K)

Doom is based i love it have a doom pic u based doom player u (doom'93 my fav)

Attached: 1534021171179.png (3194x1436, 1.69M)

OP COME BACK DON'T DEEEEIIIIIIEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH ;.;

Attached: 1534031706526.png (201x248, 32K)

Hi I'm here idk what to say. I'm listening to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=YgFo9STa70E

Mushishi is really comforting to watch. Death parade was comfy as well. Hunter x Hunter was nice. Space Dandy's pretty great as is Cowboy Bebop. Colorful was a decent anime film.
The logical conclusion to a loss of neetdom.

Mononoke. Really strange and sometimes unsettling. Unusual, but unique art style. Very interesting stories and it's not too long. Good for a day of binging.

Attached: kusuriuri.png (220x220, 127K)

have you watched 91 days? WATCH IT MAN!

Thanks it looks pretty neat
Okay I probably will

Attached: image.jpg (743x1040, 389K)

OP i will be very sad if u die plz don't die there is sooo much to look forward too!...ok thats a fucking lie....i know what its like for most robots i know that feeling of walking around like an empty husk as ur inner demons eat the inside of you and you constantly wonder why you are here and what the point of anything is so you get stuck in this endless loop of wanting but not getting but i promise you there are good things and good people out there plz reconsider and don't do this...if you fade away...there's nothing

Attached: fca5df03646da6347be7069b85e87fbb--sad-anime-manga-anime.jpg (480x640, 32K)

i wont be sad if you die because I don't know you but still pls don't kill yourself. Also watch megalo box

This is the 3rd or 4th one I have seen

You should watch Haibane Renmei. It's one of my favourite shows

Attached: K2Ob3M8.jpg (1920x1920, 353K)

I was thinking about watching this before I made the thread.. I like Lain.

Attached: image.jpg (1366x768, 59K)

zarix? is that you?

I think I was too young when I watched Lain. I remember finishing it feeling very confused and dissatisfied. But I only watched Haibane a few months ago, and I feel like I appreciate it vastly more. Maybe I'll rewatch Lain some time soon.
Also have to watch Texhnolyze at some point to complete the ABE trio.

Attached: 41c84a3d24b3fd431333a4d04383ae3bd2c19f03.jpg (1600x1143, 328K)

Black Lagoon

>2 secundo muto cause no originalo roboto very much gayo at this pointo

Prison school! you cant go without giving prison school a chance

Do you want to be friends before you pass on user? I've been thinking of killing myself too. Is the 13th your birthday?

No my birthday was a month ago and my only love left me the on it.. I can't take anymore pain and heartache I can't be friends with you sorry. I just want to die peacefully at this point. It has to be the 13th.

Attached: image.jpg (720x405, 20K)

OP, dont kill yourself, as i said on the other thread IM MORE IMPORTANT THAN HIM. ill give u a reason not to die and ill cuddle with u. ur so cute

Attached: BE640332-EFF4-42DB-9511-EDEB5E15A3DD.png (717x957, 442K)

I'm sorry but he's the only person I want, I wish I didn't fall in love with him I can't help it that I did. But he just seemed so perfect until he stopped caring about me..

are you gonna stream october the 13th and become the second shuaiby? i personally dont want u to kill urself, but if youre gonna do it, might as well stream it so we can remember u and honor u user

But you don't have to die...i know the pain u feel seems unreal but time heals everything....

Attached: d293e39844cc20920686558ca41cd229.jpg (500x500, 33K)

I'm probably a normie in the anime world but I personally recommend these

Attached: 15155171443122.png (900x898, 1.31M)

Ride of the Valkyrie 1
>very good. I swear

Great Teacher Onizuka is still my favorite, I'd also recommend you watch Rainbow Nisha Rokubo no Shichinin it's a great somewhat obscure show, if you give a damn about sports Slam Dunk is awesome.

This was for some faggy /a/ thread so I forgot to add names
Evangelion, Perfect Blue, Berserk, Ghost in the Shell, Texhnolyze, Jin-Roh, Patlabor 2, Magnetic Rose, Haibane Renmei
I haven't watched /a/ in a long while but I personally like sci fi, military, psychological

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-14-16h33m04s875.png (1820x984, 1.47M)

Texhnolyze

It's only 24 episodes so it isn't a long watch but it's pretty fantastic

Attached: 1522268870110.png (944x531, 332K)

>"I'm thinking of killing myself too"
>"You can't kill yourself"
pick one and only one

I want to die peacefully, relaxing, and relatively calm. I'm going to drive my car somewhere quiet and alone at around 9-10pm, I'm going to listen to music for a bit maybe smoke cigarettes even, and once it gets past midnight and it's pitch black outside I'm going to start burning charcoal in the back of the car until the CO makes me die while watching the night stars. I might even take a lot of sleeping pills to make it easier.

I don't think anyone will want to watch this and I couldn't stream it anyways.
There's no reason for me to live and every reason for me to die. I thought I found a reason but I lost it. Sorry but hopefully you feel different about yourself.

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 114K)

HEAVY BREATHING, HUMANS DECAYING, CYBERNETICS ACTUATING
Best series ever

Attached: d3485ed6dd7e6d168c2680a50f51fc95894d070e_s2_n1.jpg (1706x960, 126K)

Talk to me outside of this hellhole user...i promise i will be your very best friend and u can talk to me anytime because i literally am no one i don't exist and i want to help you please don't do this over someone who used you and broke you

Attached: n11.png (672x372, 81K)

Alright fucktard, then how the fuck are we supposed to know you DID die? check the news? where are you from? you might aswell be larping, what a fraud

Attached: E46D966F-6B00-45B4-8AC9-9C00E5610A98.png (1344x676, 1.6M)

Is that Spriggan? Thanks for jogging my memory user because that was eluding my memory for fucking years. The very anime I ever watched too, pointed it out to my dad at the video shop one day because it looked cool and rented it out for me. Wonder if it still holds up.

Attached: 1514940805549.gif (471x330, 222K)

Post rare tomokos
Save rare tomokos

Attached: fa733136e97222172bce2b2912d39d6d.jpg (537x725, 60K)

It's kind of shallow, but the action scenes are great and the thing was given quite a high budget

I don't think you can force friendships but I will reply to you whenever I see you posting in any of my threads.
Okay.

Attached: image.jpg (460x460, 25K)

>i-ill kill myself anons i-i swear!!!!!!!
>but ill do it by myself!!!!!
>i-i-i-i totally wont be posting here again under another avatar within a week guuys!!! totally!!!!

I'm not trying to force a friendship....i just don't want you to die...annnnnnddd sheesh if u gonna be like that tell me where you live cuz i'll come commit an hero with you

Attached: 1534281052243.jpg (601x625, 73K)

I met my SO from this board in a post about how they wanted to kill themselves. I got them to give me their contact info and we talked every day all day for months. They flew in to visit a few months later and we have been together for five years now. Things have a weird way of working out sometimes

I'm killing myself to be happy not to entertain edgy discord kids or be cemented as a dramafag or victim of some tranny cult. Sorry if you can't understand that.
We can be friends on here, user.
You should be happy and proud of yourself if you've brought truly suicidal people out of that state.

Attached: image.png (852x718, 743K)

I recommend these
>Kancolle
>Arpeggio of Blue Steel
>High School Fleet
They are all ship warefare based and all are pretty nice. The last one has some SoL elements but I found it pretty comfy and interesting seeing them doing their day to day lives on a ship. I can't remember the name of it but there's an anime I'm watching at the moment that's' about a girl who moves into a hotel that her grandmother runs and begins working there. It's very much slice of life stuff but pretty relaxing to watch.

I'm not gonna tell you to not kill yourself because I can have some idea of what you're feeling because I'm going through the same shit as well. All I'll say to you is that I hope you find some peace before the end date you've set and leave this world feeling content. You have my feels mate.

man shut the FUCK up, youre the PRIME DEFINITION of a discord kiddie, inbred whiteboi all your threads are discord tier above and beyond, why do you care about what your own people would think? an hero live or ill literally defamate and defile your name for ever and make sure you never get proper rest faggot YOU ARE DISCORD

No, I dont really feel I did anything but listen to someone who felt very hopeless and gave them the time they deserved to feel like they were important.

I'm none of these.
Some people just need someone to listen I guess, but you still did something good.

You gotta have something else besides this site...come vent to me i'm like a wall you crazy crazy person u....Unless you're that 1 user that get's their jollies off acting like they wanna suicide and then get the other user to suicide >_>

Attached: 1534017969295.jpg (357x303, 21K)

I watch almost exclusively cute girls being cute so here are my recs

>Hidamari Sketch
>Miss Kobayashis Dragon Maid
>Interviews with Monster Girls
>Monster Musume
>K-on
>Yuru Camp
>Ore Monogatari
>Konosuba
>Usagi Drop
>barakamon
>gabriel dropout
>yuru yuri
>blend-s
>non non biyori
>amagi brilliant park

Attached: d cfgrthnj.png (600x568, 235K)

All I use is Jow Forums and YouTube, and I don't even comment or post videos on YouTube. I have no friends, my family hates me, and I feel like the only robot left sometimes. But I know there's others.
I've never seen any of these but thank you. I thought Kill Me Baby was good.

Attached: image.png (1280x1280, 268K)

I gotz a youtubez account u can talk to me on there!

Attached: 1534281649911.gif (500x375, 399K)

You can't PM people on YouTube anymore lol

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO THAT'S NOT TRUE...THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Attached: super-saiyan-3.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

I dunno, user. It wasnt like their life was particularly terrible, but they had so many ideas about life and it was kind of like they were too inside of themselves to appreciate anything. It wasnt so much of a my life sucks Im going to end it for them, more like a I really dont see what the point of all of this is so might as well end it early. My intention was never lets fall in love. It took a very long time for that to happen and it wasnt an organic thing that developed because we had chemistry. We just fit well, made a good partnership. They were willing to take a leap. I figured if they were gonna kill themselves anyway might as well take a vacation what else did they have to lose? And I was very naive and dumb and thought it was a brilliant idea and nothing could go wrong. Im glad we did it. They were able to make me a better person and I was able to help them believe in something again. I dont want to seem like you need to find someone to want to live, because I dont believe that is the case. More like you need to find something that is beautiful and worth hanging around a little longer to see how it turns out

Black lagoon was great. You should watch it.

I see what you're saying and you give good advice. I think I fell in love in love in the same way you did maybe. Very unexpected, took months, but something was there and really connected for me.. I know I'm not just saying this or crazy either because I've talked to many many people and never felt anything like it. There was a point when I trusted them with my life and I would have done anything for them. Now I just don't know. They just hurt me so bad.
Multiple people have said this ITT so I probably should watch.

i liked Mob psycho 100 and Oshiete! Galko-chan a lot

How old are you if you dont mind me asking? I loved someone like that one time a long time ago when I was younger. The first time you fall in love it is like the fire that really consumes you. If they had asked me to marry them I would have given up my entire life and said yes. If they had asked me to do anything I would have said yes. I was so consumed with everything they were and identified myself as part of a half. But Im going to tell you that this type of love is not all there is. I was comparing every other person I had a connection with to what my connection with them felt like but it wasnt realistic. What I have now, though more subdued, is so much more healthy. I have my own identity and they have theirs and we are partners that support each other in our endeavors but never try to inhibit the other one. I love them, but not at the cost of my own mental health. I care about them and want them to succeed but I dont define myself by their successes or failures nor do they define themselves by mine. There is never going to be another one of them. There is never going to be the same love you feel for them with anyone else. But the love you can find for yourself and the love you can find in someone who loves you is no less valuable and important. It is cautious, it is less passionate and unpredictable, but it will become worth more to you in the long run

honestly what a pathetic and triggered dramawhore

>>>/shitcord/ normie

I saw Flip Flappers a while ago. I liked it. I'm also reading Hakumei and Mikochi, which is comfy af

Is that Jacki Chan Adventures...?