Beer takes like shit, people only drink it to get drunk

Beer takes like shit, people only drink it to get drunk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Yeah, yeah, we all saw that stick figure comic. Too bad it's wrong, and so are you.

probs the best tasting alcohol you can have

Attached: 1524140219631.jpg (750x405, 42K)

get the lite kind then. drink hard alcohol.

if you want to get drunk why would you choose beer instead of liquor

>i'm 15 and just tried beer for the first time: the post
All alcohol is a developed taste and can be good with familiarity. There's a reason people travel the whole world to taste beers.

Then explain why alcohol free beer is considered a joke

Yes I agree, beer is bitter and unappealing

But it should be noted your sense of taste changes with age and as you get older the once foul taste of beer is fine as a drink. I'm drinking steel reserve right now.

Have you ever had this OP? It's really great despite it being 8% alcohol volume you don't even taste it.
I will agree that most beer does taste like shit, most American beers anyway like Busch and Budweiser. Literal dogpiss.

Try mikes hard lemonade sometime though.

Attached: trythis.jpg (400x338, 47K)

It's really not. I work at a grocery store. People buy it all the time. Besides, wouldn't it make more sense to get regular beer for both taste AND the good drunk feeling? Why settle for one of the two?

It tastes better once you get drunk from it a couple times

How about you actually put in effort to try actual beer?

Attached: Pliny.jpg (300x400, 33K)

>I don't like the taste of something, therefore nobody does
Literal, actual, unironic fucking autism right there.

It's impossible to get the same phenols and esters that people find desirable in beer without the alcohol.

That's bitch beer, man. It's for teenage girls.

I'm just surprised that decaf coffee isn't as much of a joke as nonalcoholic beer. Both taste good, but why wouldn't you also want the drug effect?

Because it's literally just worse beer.

>There's a reason people travel the whole world to taste beers.
They're trying to find one that tastes good?

Better? Not really. But you get used to it.

But I'd rather not drink beer, it gives me headaches, makes me feel sick to my stomach and act like an idiot.

Drinking in general is overrated and normie-tier.

Plus it makes certain people either act like huge violent assholes or turn into someone who wants to talk all night and keep hugging you.

not him but if you care so much about what other people think about your drink you are the bitch. mikes hard and similar fruity drinks are too cloying to drink more than 1 of personally but theyre great during the summer

Wow, people consume things for reasons other than a sweet taste? thanks for opening my eyes mr modern day philosopher.

>Better? Not really. But you get used to it.
Subjective, lots of people grow to genuinely enjoy the taste

>it gives me headaches
drink more water before/after (in general you are probably underhydrated)

>makes me sick to my stomach
eat less crap beforehand/in general

>act like an idiot
you're probably naturally an idiot and it just removes your 'cheats' that you use to hide it

>Drinking in general is overrated and normie-tier.
>feeling good is overrated
robot logic

>plus it makes certain people
It shows peoples true colours, I think the main problem is you hanging out with retards

>he drinks shit beer
How about you just drink what you like, doublenigger

why are you so set on trying to convince people to drink beer? he said he'd rather not drink beer. that's the end of it for you.

I'm just letting him know why he's not smarter than people who drink beer, I don't give a fuck what some user does.

I care about my fellow robots and don't want them to be brainlets, I used to have his opinion.

Ah yes, family guy picture and pleb underage post.
Let me guess, you took a sip of daddy's Miller Lite in the fridge and reached this conclusion?

Patrician taste my friend. I wish our liquor store carried it.

>Subjective, lots of people grow to genuinely enjoy the taste

Lots of people do. Lots of people don't. As you said, subjective. But I find I never enjoyed the taste of alcohol. Maybe coolers.

>drink more water before/after (in general you are probably underhydrated)

This can help but not always. Also depends on how much has been drank.

>eat less crap beforehand/in general

I eat healthy but alcohol tends to make people sick. Let's not pretend otherwise.

>you're probably naturally an idiot and it just removes your 'cheats' that you use to hide it

Not really. Alcohol tends to make you slur and talk a lot. These are common effects. Also makes you lose your balance.

>>feeling good is overrated
robot logic
Not what I'm saying but okay. I'm saying it's not for me and many others. I used to drink daily for years man. I feel a lot better now that I'm sober. I quit smoking too. I will say the odd drink is fine and honestly if it makes you feel better, by all means go for it. But I tend to avoid it because overall it lessens my quality of life.

>It shows peoples true colours, I think the main problem is you hanging out with retards
Some of the people are tards sure. Not everyone though. And some of the people are cooler sober than drunk.

why would i bother getting into it then? im 20 and i tried alcohol the other day and it tastes fucking awful. i couldnt even drink the whole bottle. theres no good reason for me to get into drinking if it tastes like shit. and no im not going to keep drinking until it taastes good

You should acquire the taste in case the social situation calls for it. I haven't drank a drop of alcohol in about 2 years but if I started hanging out with drinkers again I can slip back into it to not look queer. It's also nice to drink with a lady but my current gf is a religious teetotaller which is why I haven't had any for so long - I only drink if someone else wants to with me, I can take it or leave it.

If you're prone to addiction in other areas, I'd suggest not acquiring the taste since you could become an alcoholic. Just claim to be a teetotaller.

no one drinks beer to get drunk
that's like pinching yourself to suicide

Nah, it isn't. Don't make excuses for stupidity.

>I can slip back into it to not look queer
Memes aside, nobody gives a fuck if you don't drink user.

Plenty of people have quit or just don't enjoy it. It's really not a big deal. It's social lubricant and can be nice if you enjoy it, but in excess it's awful for you and really it's better to stick with water or onions milk/vegetable juice.

>people only drink it to get drunk
That would be like me calling you a faggot because you only do poor shitposts.
You're not a faggot are you OP?

Attached: to-ol-black-maria.jpg (754x1005, 211K)

I do. A couple of pints of duvels or dunkels is a whole lot better than drinking a handle of bourbon. At least your throat won't feel like it's on fire.

I know I don't HAVE to, but hanging out with drinkers and not drinking sucks and is boring. I've done it before. I guess it's more about feeling queer than looking queer, really. I don't find their antics very amusing unless I'm a little tipsy myself. Just helps social bonding.

Hanging with drunks for hours while sober is exhausting and cringy.

I couldn't finish the bottle all in one night when I first started drinking either. Don't worry, the world will consume you and you'll find yourself drinking handles all by yourself.

I just want to say that you are absolutely correct.

Yep, agreed wholeheartedly. I also stress about the messes and people getting hurt while sober. Especially as the night drags on and people start getting wasted.