But i have a boyfriend, user

>but i have a boyfriend, user
Every. Single. Time. Have I missed my chance? Am I too old now? Is everyone taken? Why can't I just get one ahhhahhh

Attached: 1534320488547.jpg (753x595, 23K)

>bothering with women at all
Women literally only care about chad cock. If you're anything that isn't a 6'4 handsome millionaire chad, you'll have absolutely zero luck. Enjoy getting ghosted a fuck ton by girls.

How old are you user?

If it's over 25 you missed your chance, you're stuck being a step dad or a cuckold.

That's just what women tell betas to get them to leave them alone. Some have boyfriends, some don't. If you were Chad, they wouldn't even mention whether they had a boyfriend or not.

Under 25. Feels too late already though.

Yeah I know this feel in a horrible way. Whenever I meet girls in real life, they're almost always dating someone or engaged. I've made some really cool friends through the connections I've made, but it fucking sucks regardless when this happens every single time.

I think there aren't any more single people in this world.

Yeah that happen OP, i banged this 18 year old that said that to me when we were already in bed and I told her I had a gf so she wouldnt feel that bad

lol they all actually do have bfs even the 'fembots' on here. Women are almost never single they see it as a status symbol to be in some sort of hookup relationship with the local chad. it's so easy for women to have bfs just try to imagine how easy it is for them to get dick. I would even say it's impossible for a woman to be single out of her own volition.

This. If she really prefers you she would just break up with her bf. Girls in this day and age keep a boyfriend around at all times until she can hop to a better one.

>Tfw this literally just happened to me...
GOD..........DAMMIT!!!!!

Attached: 1526274788940.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

They are just being nice. You know damn well there are decent amount of roasties out there with no boyfriend.

I lost my virginity when I was 28. NEVER GIVE UP. I'd say 30 is too late.

Mate let it go, you want it too much. Give yourself away and just enjoy a social life, pursue passions, hobbies, interests, and people will gravitate towards you. Learn to love yourself in the meantime.

I tried that, but it failed. I've tried religion and fitness and intellectualism and giving in to life's pleasures but I've gotten nothing out of it except increasing self hatred and sadness.

hell no. They always have a bf. They just wait until they find something better before hopping aboard (not a user)

I dont buy it most chads usually tell women they aren't interested anything long term and move on.

There is no such thing as a single woman, get that through your head. If a woman says she is single, she is either lying or has several betas in her black book that she can go to at any time, even the fatties and uggos have at least 1 guy.
You mission as a male is to show her you're better than the other males she's with, this is the reality of life.

Best bet is to just fuck a fattie and try to build up confidence/work way up.

And women see themselves as failures if they don't get a bf same as us, except they can literally get a bf at any second and have constant offers for a bf so they're always with someone. If they're single their social status in their social circle takes a hit.

I know what you mean, but instead of giving up my hatred kept burning up as I got stronger from my workouts.
Now I'm basically a giant wall of hatred. Great.

>he thinks women will provide this

Attached: 1BD7A49A-528B-4665-A6F6-1F6DACF5AA2C.jpg (224x225, 14K)

>mfw 25
>look 18
>able to get gfs no problem

But keep making up shit you fucktard.

Attached: 1534306954181.png (800x769, 126K)