There are girls getting hammered and looking to hook up in bars tonight and you're inside on your computer

There are girls getting hammered and looking to hook up in bars tonight and you're inside on your computer.

What's the deal here guys??

Attached: boomerang-bar-restaurant.jpg (550x412, 41K)

Couple of reasons
>First reason I'm broke i have no money to go to said bar
>Second reason I live no where near any bars that aren't full of geezers or bikers
>Third reason What is magically going to make me attractive to random women in an overcrowded bar full of chads
>Fourth reason There is no guarantee that if i overcome the above three reasons the bar i go to is going to have women in it chances are it'll be a sausage fest with one or two roasties who just scan the crowd of penis to find chads
>Fifth reason for whatever reason a women who i find attractive and also finds me attractive do manage to get to the lets fuck stage where am i gonna go i live with my parents and showing up randomly at her house is weird and creepy so that's not happening
>Sixth reason she takes me back to her place for whatever reason despite me being a disgusting looking cross eyed ugly fuck how am i gonna explain yeah i'm a virgin or just fuck and let her laugh about it while she texts her friends or accuse me of rape the next morning

There's six reasons why I will await for OP to debunk them or fail miserably.

if you want terrible, unfulfilling sex, take a girl home to sleep with her.

but if you want fantastic, mind-bending sex, meet a girl that has similar interests, hang out with her for a few weeks, and one day give into both of your inhibitions.

is there like an uber for chicks looking ta GIT DOWN

They're not looking to hook up with anyone like me

My weekend starts on Tuesday

>having a good time relaxing at home and indulging in my hobbies
>wahhh if you dont go outside and waste money on vapid whores you're a failure

Attached: 64002289_p0.jpg (640x1136, 122K)

>Implying any true robot is going to be able to bed a random whore
>Implying a biological female is going to have any interest in sharing her interests with me

it's called tinder and it only works if you are a chad

>no money
>social anxiety
>bars near more likley to have traps and prostitutes
>male to female ratio is extremely high

>>Third reason What is magically going to make me attractive to random women in an overcrowded bar full of chads

Alcohol, dude! Beer goggles are a very real thing.

Not strong enough to make any girl like me

This is my deal.

Attached: deal.jpg (2048x1536, 352K)

Erect or Flaccid?

gas orgy

>tfw went out last night and there were some roasties in the group
>I was completely invisible to them
I'm cute and funny, I'm not overly interesting, tall or hot. I normally require a person to be willing to engage me with conversation first.
I also have no real idea how to flirt with women I don't know or try and lead a conversation from whatever to me getting anything.

You can't tell? dem wrinkles. It's flaccid, only gains another inch though. doesn't matter. bigger than yours gay

>I'm cute and funny
check out this retard

Any girl looking for a hookup would just be too much for me

>bars near more likley to have traps and prostitutes

Attached: 1533598340282.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Is that so hard to believe?

Because it's 10:30am on Sunday, and I just got off a 17-hour train ride.

Getting laid in a bar is a meme. The only way that happens is if you are that guy that can party to 3am, doing coke and pot and then "afters". Fuck that noise, You basically have to have zero cares about Monday, and be the wildest party freak in the bar. If you think you can just coast on one beer a pan hour getting a respectable buzz and sleep it off Sunday morning, you arent getting laid with any strange,

Women dont even know what bars are for anymore. They all go as a group and form a circle to protect themselves and "dance" with thier own group. That is not dancing. True dance clubs are dead. Women dont go out for strange anymore, that is what tinder is for. They go out for a girls night out

Attached: 34B1A0E1-0727-46D2-AAC0-018ECE373F69.jpg (933x1200, 443K)

Just relax
Take a deep breath

Alot of people have also have gotten stabbed at the bars near me

thanks, I'll remember that the next time.

I have a bunch of goals that I'm working towards and I have fuck all to celebrate.

Attached: 1523052150826.jpg (800x1141, 115K)

Because they're not interested in me and outside of fucking them I can't be bothered to associate myself with them. They generally only have interests that fall into some mainstream pop culture bullshit that I don't like, and if they actually do have any cool interests they're either ugly or taken.

The bar scene is boring as shit. Women who spend time in bars are boring as shit.