Why are incels attracted to asian girls ?

why are incels attracted to asian girls ?

Attached: 05.jpg (1104x1537, 167K)

Most incels are attracted to white girls, not Asians. The ones who are are a loud minority.

based on 10/10 threads on this board filled with bland white girls it's not nearly as typical of incels as some people make it out

I'm an incel and I used to be attracted to Asian girls. I'm now attracted to pale white girls with short haircuts. If an Asian girl showed interest in me then I would probably start liking Asian girls again.

could it be possible that you... are attracted to both?

crazy I know

More like I'm attracted to whatever until something shows interest in me and then I'll probably be attracted to that.

because they are attractive

I'm not attracted to any girls. I want the whores to die and then all the girls who aren't whores to get on their knees and profusely apologize for the girls who are, and then I might be happy.

based and original post my dude

tight littIe pussy

THis is a high IQ post.

anime.

This sentence is extra so my comment is hipster and has more originality. Can I stop typing now??

Incels think Asian girls won't reject them for having tiny little white peepees.
>They're not entirely incorrect in their assumption.

Young looking. Incels are in perpetual children

Asian girls worship white men so it's their best shot.

This is sadly true. You can be an incel and go to some poor fucking place in Taiwan, spend $5 and no longer be an incel.

Asian girls are softer and less threatening for betas, and they think they will tolerate their hobbies of anime and vidya more than western women; despite the reality of Asian women being bitchy as hell and they despise being equated to anime girls.

Attached: prius.jpg (788x525, 75K)

They think they're easy cuz they worship whites. You know how incels think betas are the backup plan for Beckys that can't snag a Chad? Well, Ling-Lings are the beta women incels settle with when the Chad white woman won't settle with them.

Because I have a tiny fucking cock and I need an equally tight vagina to enclave my penis in its pink meaty walls

>Friends with an Asian chick on the internet
>We voice chat sometimes
>She often starts talking/acting like a baby and whining a lot to the point where it makes my head hurt
>Hasn't gotten the hint that I find it incredibly annoying and don't find girls talking like toddlers arousing
A lot of Asian women are like this now, too. Weeb/nerdy girls as well. I blame anime.

I think most people are. on top of that I think its the idea that "asians are pure and nice and not roasties!!!"

Attached: 154.jpg (695x885, 120K)

Neoteny, obviously.

Because they're under the impression that Asian girls are used to and are okay with small dicks and short statures. That and anime.

One I know is violent as shit, when she gets going she says some fucked up things. It's kinda hot honestly.

She doesn't do any cutesy shit with me.

If only every man had your attitude we'd be living in a more just world.

Attached: Polisi.jpg (640x619, 196K)

I'm white however not a Chad either, therefore any woman will get in the way of my idyllic vidya/hedonistic lifestyle. That includes Asian women, not that it matters I'm an incel by default.

>my idyllic vidya/hedonistic lifestyle
Don't try to fancy it kid

Is he wrong? With the exception of the sexlessness our neet lives are pretty sweet. And if we were chad we could be neet and still get laid, so it's not even like we're lazy and refusing to play our part, we're literally just cucks if we give up our life styles for sex while some don't have to.

And that doesn't even mention the fact that women treat you like shit if you aren't being totally attractive all the time.

>implying we're not attracted to anything with a pulse

Yes. Being attracted to Asians is above the average. The average is a bunch of cucks.

Attached: 1526343615087.jpg (2000x678, 221K)

Just add something like origubkfldif and it works

They think they're like anime girls so they just fetish them.

The beta male white-man with an asian girlfriend is a retarded stereotype wwww

But I imagine for the ones who are actually like that it's that they see something in asian women that white women lack. It's mostly from a lack of understanding because asian women aren't magically better than white women once you get to know some.

It's simple. They are the most attractive race after whites. Incels are not attracted to white women because they have consistently been rejected and mocked by white girls, so they associate white girls with pain and failure. Asians therefore become the incel refuge. Because the incels have yet to be hurt by asian women, they project all kinds of fairy tale qualities on to the asian women, such as purity, kindness, warmth and other such bullshit, which in addition to the asian beauty, makes for quite a comfy illusion.

All men are attracted to them desu
/thread
go back to kiwifarm or lolcow, whore

>I'm not attracted to any girls.
What do you think the term incel means?

low hanging fruit

current meta of being self hating and spineless

will be updated next patch

It's because Asian girls tend to act more feminine way. I don't think it is about looks.
When it comes to looks, black girls are probably the least attractive.

more the fact white women are repulsive sluts

Attached: whitewomenlol.jpg (1070x752, 90K)

>all these predictable replies
Don't conflate nerds with "incels". "Incels" want white stacies and are suprised they can't get one. Lots of nerds like Asians and can actually obtain them.
Men are generally attracted to youthfulness, grandma. Sorry your value is dropping by the second.

Sense of superiority over asian males (height, dick size etc) combined with a false assumption that being white means you will drown in pussy.

Yes, man would rather avoid getting in a relationship with older woman, if not because of looks, then because of time pressure that comes with females age regarding a possibility of having children. Males in their 40s can easily make woman pregnant, but woman in her 40 has already lost that race.

Because they look like children.
it is okay to be a pedophile as long as you stay in the closet

LOL, so salty.

Attached: 31936685_1913778522025977_2152221971885064192_n.jpg (551x540, 49K)

>false assumption that being white means you will drown in pussy.
White males are like demi-gods in asian countries, how's it a false assumption?

they look like men* they're easily the most androgynous type of woman so it makes sense that low-t trap posters love em