Guys what if something happens to Tay Tay during WW 3? We cannot let this happen

Guys what if something happens to Tay Tay during WW 3? We cannot let this happen

Attached: t A Y T a Y.gif (375x211, 1.99M)

i will join her battalion

Attached: 2584e6c5.jpg (570x759, 55K)

The world will be a better place

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

I will personally move to new york or wherever she lives now to protect her

Attached: EA61CE0F-463F-4C88-AA94-E107FCBF7AAD.jpg (750x743, 158K)

she financed the gungrabbers so she can take refuge from the hordes of feral nogs in a gun free zone. I'm sure that'll work out for her

Attached: emily-youcis.jpg (1440x2560, 1.23M)

she can stay with gonzalez and senpai, otherwise fuck this coal burning gun grabbing cunt.

Attached: 1521307052298.jpg (960x667, 283K)

dont bother hue hue friend
she is a JEW

based

Attached: taytaytaytay.webm (640x640, 1.53M)

I think you need to take her into protective custody user. Just until this whole thing blows over.

Why is everyone talking about a WWIII for the nth time? This time sounds serious for some reason.

Attached: [SCREAMS OF DAMNATION].png (578x436, 115K)

mummy! moar youcis!

Attached: IMG_2296.png (778x512, 36K)

tay sided with the gun-grabbers; she's dead to me.

i will keep her in my basement

Attached: literallyme.jpg (500x500, 78K)

lurk moar

Attached: goth-tay.png (1000x1271, 1.18M)

>a male hair stylist
there's about 99% chance he's a faggot

Because of this:

>Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
>Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

This is like a cartoon of the doomsday shit that libcucks said Trump would do if he were in office. He's going full fucking retard.

Reminder she donated money to leftist gun grabbers.

Is that something /ourgirl/ would do?

She's dead to me.

unfortunately here's the last one I have

Attached: emily-youcis-.png (1410x948, 1.44M)

She will just continue to get BLACKED as normal, the only difference will be mutts will be scattered around the world to die for Israel for a while.

Adorable ^^

T. Jow Forums give mind

Just did, something something false flag strike in Syrian with chemical shit. So what, we've seen the same thing happen this like a year ago.

Jesus fucking Christ what the hell is he doing?

Attached: 666.jpg (666x666, 666K)

*Hive mind.
Fucking mobile autocorrect

Shes almost 30, too old for me and im the same age as her. There are better options out there.

Let's hope so.
Trips determine how she dies:
gets trapped under rubble, but with access to water so she starves to death.

I want to be the first one to rape her

She's fat and old now who cares

The only woman worth saving is Nasim.

But she is gone now.

Begin the begin.

Attached: your-knowledge-is-their-enemy.png (884x884, 262K)

Tay is going to dodge the draft and sail away with me to South America, where I'll cook and look after her til we part ways in Nazca.

Attached: taylor swft.webm (640x640, 1.12M)

who cares about this thot? she's slept with basically every guy in hollywood. stop praising her

>woman

Lovely

Attached: 1519827655071.jpg (500x581, 46K)

>Tay Tay

must be an inside joke. i don't get the hype.

I will impregnate her while you goy die in war

What about mommy? Will she be safe from the bombs?

Attached: full-151989454415566110882d493a9ebb3a211121f313.jpg (1240x826, 449K)

Jizz bombs

Guess you never heard the term Fake News. Keep reading your tabloids

>what are lyrics
she literally writes about dating a new guy in every one of her songs

Attached: shillsgonnashill.png (1046x899, 223K)

This she is virgin.

Nobody cares, dumbass, she sold out to the left recently if you've been paying any attention.

Also SAGE

She'll be fine. She got thicc to make it through the hard times.

Kys

Attached: vie7Afl.gif (500x250, 977K)

>guys we must protect some dumb stupid slut with even more retarded songs

Attached: tay13tay.jpg (393x450, 68K)

She is a literal coalburner

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (611x721, 365K)

No lewd.

Attached: stone cold killa.png (313x300, 98K)

We're all going to die. Same as usual, nothing will happen, apart from more blood and treasure wasted trying to pacify barbarians in the middle east by blowing them up. Both the US and Russia are sensibly piss scared of each other they'll never fight openly.

who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting?