Hyperspace

The only thing that is really happening.

Attached: 6c7145386bfb29eba3e8ad6c69b174e4.png (500x299, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B_VrS_smLA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pic related based on nomans tek
>replace the amounts of Naphtha with "colemans camping fuel"

Attached: DMT Tek.jpg (1117x7593, 1.57M)

but can it scramble an egg?

Attached: 1495763621535.png (709x854, 48K)

Pathetic.

4 jew

Best post in a very long time. Bravo!!

Attached: 1523054587725.webm (600x1062, 494K)

That's actually one of the merchants that I've ever seen.

DMT is the molecular portal to new realities

Attached: 1512939396224.png (2518x1722, 2.82M)

What's with all the DMT threads lately? Not trying to push it back to /x/ and I know its been discussed a lot here, but this is like, the fourth or fifth thread pop up.

Probably and more importantly, hopefully, more and more people here are starting to wake up to some good sheeeit

>DMT thread

*grabs popcorn*

why DMT?
compare please to phycobilin and LSD

The big difference is that N,N-Dimethyltryptamine is produced in our own bodies which throws up some very significant ideas and questions, considering the nature of the experiences people have with DMT.

DMT is like 250 microdots in a space of 3 hours.

>why

because DMT is found in all living things

>tfw you escaped the eternal dark void
>temporary

Is it found in yeast?

Some people have reported that they become more right wing after breaking through.

This

I want to do DMT so bad.

Attached: 1523399154580.jpg (500x500, 35K)

You can either:

>extract it from a legally purchased bark online
>meditate properly for your own supply of DMT
>use the darkweb to buy it

DMT is by necessity shorter and more divorced from reality. Your trip will basically either not happen, or be a +++ on the Shulgin scale. It feels sort of organic like mushrooms imo, which I've always suspected is a general tryptamine quality since they all seem to have the quality. DMT is also noted for creating a number of sensations like e.g. assigning personification to inanimate objects. It's interesting.

LSD and mushrooms you're probably already familiar with but if you were asking for descriptions of those too I'll go for it

>Britain defeats itself
Already happening

>imports more muslims

never tried any, but I am planning to. Also some microdosing.

people need to realise this stuff does really have a weird supernatural side to it...its not a typical drug or psychedlic...ive seen things I would have never believed, that break all boundaries and common knowledge of our universe. Im never taking it again though, very scary.

>very scary

Yer not kidding. Took almost an hour to build up the courage and that was after the 4th or so time lmao.

You basically fucking die

that seems common, I saw a comedian try to explain it in a video, I forget which, but it boils down to, its like a lightning bolt hitting you in the face and transporting you to the 5th dimension, eg. impossible to describe.

Dmt is much more intense and makes you feel like you're literally teleported into a new world with an entirety of new sets of rules and realities to it whereas lsd and shrooms just alter your perception of "this" world

What drug would I need to cleanse myself. Been pretty rough and have a few things I want to face that I forgotten because I am alone and don't have the time. But I do make the time and pay off enough rent and get enough food, what is the best one to take so I can just "let go" and get my senses back?

Iboga unironically

be sure you don't have some weird heart disease and you are good to go

btw flood doses you need can make you trip for 20 hours or so

>meditate properly for your own supply of DMT
Fuck off

ibogaine I hear
never tried it but personally after mushrooms I usually start fixing shit in my life the day after

i'd prescribe you one .45 caliber bullet to the back of the throat, user

Refer to
But don't use coleman fuel. You dont want residual poisoning.

I definitely was redpilled by acid, and after that more so again with LSA seeds. I took lsd and Acid together and saw a demon from my songs named demon nigger killer hunter. If you look up " Demon nigger Killer Hunter the chronicles assclowns" u will find 6 song album about demon nigger killer Hunter, truthisms, etc all experienced and started by psychedelics.

this comment stopped being edgy 10 years ago, now it's just the sign of a tryhard

grow up

fuck off brainlet. that better?

Completly different. Its not "trippy". You are still completly with a clear and rational mind. You just get transportet into another dimension where you can interact with entitys that live there. 15 Min later your back and everything is normal.

Fuck ibogaine, its a fucking nigger drug. Feels like complete shit. Mescaline if you can find it, the most gentle and loving psychedelic.

I cant do it anymore. Its all too much. Everytime I have smoked DMT Ive been sent to a realm that feels more real than this one, free of petty politics and pure evil. I come back with knowledge on how to make this life better, but I just want to be with the others permanently. I dont know why I am here and they wont tell me besides the fact its all for a purpose and we will all find out soon.
>pic related

Attached: 1523478092542.png (1022x731, 643K)

And this is wrong why?

Do you know why this isn't possible or something or are you simply mad because it sounds like something you don't fully understand? It's one of the two.

let me guess, its a recipe for fucking mustard gas or some this

Attached: hiihihi.jpg (413x395, 17K)

do you even know the noman's tek, coleman is filtered and is lead free

Attached: Coleman_Fuel_Benzine.jpg (1500x1500, 222K)

I mean I took LSD and then hit DMT on the peak. I was too high writing that sentence

San Pedro cactus is where most of Mescaline comes from. Good high, but tastes horrible.

Careful or you do get musterd gas...

Attached: dmt_howto.webm (450x450, 2.48M)

Well luckily for you, you can order psilocybin truffles from a ton of solid websites and they ship the the UK.

I'd definitely recommend you take one whole day from your life, take 15g of whatever you settle on (lots of choice for strength) and really just sit and listen to your thoughts.

Do NOT take this chance as a time to have fun and trip balls to see cool shit, if you take it all seriously then they can be the best teacher you could ever need right now.

There are people on the dmt-nexus claiming to be able to get into hyperspacewithout external intake of DMT but its sure not easy. The path would be Lucid dreams---> Astral projection ---> Hyperspace.

LSD is always more subtle than you'd expect, unless you take a ridiculous dose. Everything is nice. Things look how they should. Thoughts are generally coherent within reasonable dose limits.

Mushrooms can be far more difficult. Closed eye visuals are less geometric than LSD in my experience, but often move and are more intricate/organic feeling. I use that word a lot because it's difficult to define. Often colours are earthy, things feel alive. Sometimes when I've taken too many I've had the thought that the mushrooms are some sort of entity themselves. The come up is more uncomfortable imo, LSD comeup feels like electricity in the body or something, mushrooms are poisonous so your stomach might say fuck you. Thoughts are usually more confused.

That sounds pretty slanted against shrooms but they're actually great too. Just different.

>
>I definitely was redpilled by acid, and after that more so again with LSA seeds. I took ldmt on the peak of lsd and saw a demon from my songs named demon nigger killer hunter. If you look up " Demon nigger Killer Hunter the chronicles assclowns" u will find 6 song album about demon nigger killer Hunter, truthisms, etc all experienced and started by psychedelics.
I want anons opinion on this. I'm right wing as fuck, acid really showed me my own flaws and that's how it happened. The guilt at my own degeneracy caused me to clean up my life and also go away from concepts of gibs, I'm especially far right economically. I recently had dna test I am 100% European ancestry thank god. Otherwise I'd gas myself

What if we actually discovered hyperspace tomorrow? Like the milky way is riddled with wormholes that are actually entry/exit points for hyper lanes that connect stars, clusters, arms etc.

Attached: nRkDYpi32kQjxANodycyW1Yi.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Coleman's fuel has rust inhibitors. Enjpy kind damage. I only use pure solvents.
You can extract pretty easily as well. Its very similar to dmt extraction just have to salt it with Hcl at the end.

Well there are also some breathing methods you can use to start pumping DMT into your bloodstream, however, like ya said, not easy since it takes a lot of patience, time and effort.

Although to be fair, it's not the hardest thing to sit down and aim your mind for a while each day.

Enjoy your heart valve disease

lol

you fucking idiot, i have tried and tested this method
>The Netherlands testing facilities for drugs
>83% no contaminations

Attached: I-can-count-to-potato.jpg (407x405, 77K)

Why no acid extraction? Always get pure white (clear) crystals with vinegar.

Enjoy lung damage*

Visuals are 1000x more real, crisp and intense. Your entire field of vision fills with geometric shapes and fractals in amazing colors. Unlike other drugs they are not wobbly or distorted or anything like that.

are you using ether or what?

Try DPT also

Psylocibin is very similar to DMT and allows Hyperspace entitys to contact you when tripping. I only noticed when i did Shrooms after my 6+ Breaktrough on DMT. Before the DMT i never really noticed any entitys when tripping on Shrooms. Kinda sucked cause i wanted just to have some fun and this asshole just didnt want to leave. On DMT you can just fuck off after 15 min on Shrooms these asshole linger around longer.

Naptha is my go to. Also mods are gay.

youtu.be/B_VrS_smLA8 the first song

Dont think this kind of Hyperspace we are talking about can be reached physicly. Matter dosent exist there. Its just Void filled with consciousness.

I kinda missed the 2 400+ replies DMT threads this morning cause work and now mods are gay again. This makes me sad.

I had entity feelings on mushrooms long before ever having tried DMT. Not really suggesting that matters at all, just saying it's possible.

I think i just didnt notice before. Its way more subtle on shrooms. On DMT its extremly in you face. Way more intimate than talking with someone that is in the same room.

i was joking, but im serious now
is there better solvent that fucking naphta
most of those indigriends are safe but i would bet my ass solving and crystallizing your produce with fucking naphta and then inhaling it is either a trick or bad advice.

Naptha evaporates cleanly. Nothing to worry about. Beside you pour all of it off anyways when you freeze precipitate, then dry the rest out.

Why? Do you into chemistry, my friend? This reminds me of the 90s DARE scare tactics saying stupid shit like "There's Draino in your meth!" (Sure, if there's Draino in your toothpaste, you fucking nigger)

i don't know, you tell me

Shitty simple explanation: the solvent is there to (among other things) separate the layers, given the temperature the layers aren't soluble anymore. No need to worry about it as long as you wait long enough, assuming that there isn't a bunch of other shit floating in the naphtha itself. I don't know what is in the specific brand recommended above and I'm too lazy to look it up but basically "industrial solvents" are used in the production of many, many household chemicals and medicines and they're fine to use.

For one, most naphta is not 100% pure always leaving some residue behind. Second drying even in room temperature doesn't eliminate all the solvent. Granted most of it is gone, you are still inhaling naphta vapors. Vacuum drying/freeze vaccum may help eliminate more. There are always better solvents to use like d-limonene but lazy shits will never research their shit because a simple acid-base extraction is "Dood Heisenberg xD lmao." Sure it works. It will get you there, but you are still a shitty chemist.