Should soyboys be called trans

Should soyboys be called trans

Attached: 78432160.jpg (612x612, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zo2ctk7lt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All soyboys should be captured and forcibly be turned into traps. The government should take them to training camps where they are brainwashed to worship cock. They will spend all day having their boy holes trained with small toys. Then they will be bought by alpha males as sex toys and servants. This goes for fat boys too. Theyll be forced into fitness camps first, while exercising they cant eat any calorie heavy foods. And will also have lots of estrogen suplements. After done with fitness its off to the brainwashing. If a male is too masculine they'll have surgery to correct their proportions.

mayb

That's a dumb idea and a waste of resources

Should you go back?

Srsly I wanna run a feminization camp

Maybe chastity will shut ur nasty whore mouth up

Fuck off faggot I'm not gay like you, I'll BTFO you

yeah you’re not a faggot cause you’re a girl, now suck my dick dummy

I'm a boy, you're literally gay

I don't know man has he said nohomo?

Yes

No he hasn't

>I’m a boy
Idk if you’re on the right board, but I’ll introduce you to everyone as my date if your put on these vibrating panties & buttplug

Aight he's a fag then

saying no homo is for closeted sissies

yeah nah not happening, take the pom instead

Saying no homo is for alpha males who are clearly just asserting dominance and doing nothing gay

oh I get it u wanna be forced
stfu bitch before I take u to the dog park & have u passed around like the pet u r, any more lip out of u & a video will be mailed to ur family u disgusting sow

that's better

Attached: pilow.jpg (323x371, 47K)

god ur a vile thing, u don’t even deserve to walk upright with the rest of us, & I know it’s going to rain tonight but you’re still my pitbull’s pet so u need to spend the night in the dog house locked in chastity, I can’t have u deriving some sick pleasure from your punishment

Attached: B6EE2512-68EE-423C-BAD5-9AC7CC6683AF.jpg (392x409, 115K)

You're not gay yet, get in the van.

SOY BOY XDDDD BEST MAMYAYM XD EBIN REDDIT GOLD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD UPBOATS XD

Are girls allowed to take pictures with their mouths open?

this would only work if said soyboy is good looking though. If they are ugly then they should be executed. Fully support idea even though i'm borderline soy

Most of these fuckers don't seem to be lacking any testosterone based on the facial hair, it's all quite rarded.

I can't grow a beard rip

>Take the pom instead
Excuse me nigga

Attached: 1522744313670.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

same

or chest hair

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

You're all gay

Attached: c4a.gif (326x326, 211K)

I've got an excuse though, I was a late bloomer
Just starting to grow wispy stomach hair now, gonna need to shave that

wax or use an epilator nerd shaving is a bandaid in terms of hair removal

i don't have wax or an epilator though

People with even less testosterone than you are the people posting soyboys.

>"he" removes his hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zo2ctk7lt4

>huh duh he doesn't have big strong beard at 21 he must be a low-test beta

test pretty much grows stronger and stronger throughout your life, hence why most young men struggle with facial hair. From 21 to 22 you can see a huge difference, then 22 to 23, and so on. The reason most soyboys look bad is a lack of grooming (you still need to trim that shit like you would your hair you fucking mongs) and the fact they aren't that old either, most the time.

I literally only shave once every 3 weeks and I'm 18, and that's just for my mustache

Ok FaGG

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-014426_01.jpg (1080x1001, 128K)

Just a meme HOMO

Sure

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-214719_01_01.jpg (651x552, 72K)

What I'm saying is the niggas posting soyboys and calling them "beta cucks" are the same fags who can hardly grow shit.

t. soyboy

Attached: 1517907521151.png (242x250, 90K)