Insanity is a social construct

This time on the discussion of insanity we talk about the possible early signs, what it means to be insane, and how do you if you are insane.

Attached: 97047955-EDE1-401C-84CD-83F489AB1B05.jpg (2560x1600, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zo2ctk7lt4
youtube.com/watch?v=MFSM4nFxX34
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JyNYkWKHf1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

US GAMERS ARE f*Cking INSANE!!

Attached: 1521749543626.png (816x500, 1.17M)

are you sure

faggot
insanity is what the public view to be inappropriate

MFW IM INSANE LOL

Attached: laughingncrying.jpg (680x680, 411K)

XD nice maymay fellow redditor
*tips fedora*

You're insanely gay

Did you beat off your date, footfag?

whats getting you so hot and bothered sugar plums

4 the epic 4chin libtard trollz XDDDD

fuck me youre pathetic

Haven't gone yet it's only 11:30am

I don't feel like getting into a big AMA but I've been so psychotic it took 6 cops to subdue me and get me in the ambulance, spent a month in the psych ward that time and been back once for a shorter stay since then but now I'm pretty stable and relatively sane.

Anyway, being insane is extremely difficult to imagine or explain to normals. Most people imagine they would somehow know they are insane, which is not the case at all. In fact, the more out of touch with reality you get, the more sure of your sanity you become, and even when they are pumping you full of antipsychotics in the hospital you are generally quite convinced they are wrong and you are the only sane one.

Attached: 1274169619710.jpg (795x794, 34K)

no u
did you take your estrogen pill today?
do they force feed you antipsychotic pills?

I don't take estrogen, I'm not a tranny u faggot

prove it

if you're really resistant they hold you down and inject you which is extremely traumatic when you're hallucinating.. I imagine it would be even if you weren't hallucinating

I changed my haircut

youtube.com/watch?v=2zo2ctk7lt4

So now you look like a older michael cera

filthy thread

Hello my name is user and I suffered from psychosis for 2 years. It crippled me mentally and made any kind of interaction with the outside world painful and unbearable. Even when I was alone it wouldn't stop.
No fucking clue what an early sign could've been, because no one ever seemed to notice until I told them
I wanted to legitimately kill myself after every conversation because I thought everyone hated me or that I'd done everything wrong
Thoughts on this?

That's not true though, it's when you perception of reality and what is going on around you is so incongruent with what is really happening that it noticably and negatively impact your thoughts and behavior

Oh right, this was a gay baiting thread. How could I not have noticed

youtube.com/watch?v=MFSM4nFxX34

Thats a defending cope mechanism, but theres no need for it, this isnt a bait thread

Is this video significant in any shape or form or is it just going to be complete and utter cancer like most of this site?

its actually an art project
Red Finger, Red Finger
Where are you?
Here I am, Here I am
How do you do?

Attached: C2464DCB-07D9-445B-94BE-A152BF862BB4.jpg (1241x750, 565K)

I'm unable to watch it.
I'll give you a video in return m.youtube.com/watch?v=JyNYkWKHf1Q
Goodnight