Space aliens will abduct you and use you as a participant in one of their reality TV shows

Space aliens will abduct you and use you as a participant in one of their reality TV shows.

You will be sent back in time 30 000 years in the exact same place you are now.

You will have to survive for one year on your own. If you survive, you will be transported back to the present and will recieve 10 millon $$$.

You get to bring 10 items that will help you survive. However, you must be able to carry all of them on your person (so no cars, tanks etc.) and out of your home.

What items to you pick?

Attached: palaeoloxodon_namadicus_by_sameerprehistorica-d913zff.jpg (987x469, 216K)

Axe full-size double
Puukko
snares or rat traps (if allowed more than 3) otherwise a bow
ferro rod
tarp
backpack
western mountaineering sleeping bag
slingshot
saw
coffee-style pot

One of the alien the time travel devices,
one pistol
one magazine
I will immediately go forward in time to 10 seconds after i have left and then i use the gun to shoot the bastards.

mine:

>1 firesteel and striker
>2 stainless steel 3l pot and lid
>3 stainless 2l canteen
>4 Cold Steel SRK knife and whetstone
>5 AKM rifle + 5 mags + 2 spam cans of ammo
>6 tarp
>7 sleeping bag
>8 carpenter's saw
>9 ax
>10 gun cleaning kit + CLP

10 nigger slaves

canteen
bow
arrows
ax
hunting knife
fishing rod
tackle box
mummy sleeping bag
flint and steel
tent

Strategy: i would be pretty damn close to the glaciers, so i figure it wouldnt be hard to get fresh water. id set up camp near a river and fish/hunt for food, and build some traps to bag a mammoth. once i have a mammoth, its game over. the fur would be plenty enough to have fur clothes for winter and possibly build a tent out of hide. i would smoke/dry all the meat and use the bones to make tools. then id build a small cabin and wait out the winter.

dead mammoth would probably attract predators. without a gun you'd have a hard time defending your catch and possibly even your life.

my strategy: check if area has enough medium/small sized game. if so, build shelter from big enough logs to be safe and allow me to sleep without fear near a water source, a 10x6ft cabin would do. hunt mainly small game like deer, stay away from big game if possible. STAY AWAY FROM HUMANS!

no bullets?

macbook
iphone
fleshlight
lube
weed
tequila
charger
TV
fifty shades of grey directors cut
redbull

based

i guess i would have to deal with saber tooth tigers trying to steal my kill...i'd probably just set up a shitton of wolf traps/trap pits around my camp site and just light a huge ass fire each night to ward off predators.

gas mask, gas suit, 10 kg spliced smallpox and weaponized ebola + antrax.(Military grade, enhanced with virus designed to spread and stay dormant for years whilst being airborne infections and resistant to extreme heat and cold, cross species.) And a trigger in the form of a backpack sized frequency device powered by hydrogen fusion that emmits the waves to awaken the dormant virus set to activate after 6 months. One sample of antidote and a .50 cal bmg with one ton of ammo. Canned beans, whiskey and sunglases.

>t. your average high rankning elite.

alien techonolgy that helps me survive

nice politics thread

>be me
>get abducted by aliens
>get put into an alien reality tv show
>made to take 10 objects with me
>get teleported to the exact same place I was in, as it was 30K years ago
>get teleported inside a glacier and suffocate
Well fuck.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

This

>sent back 30k years ago in central Paris
>no niggers or romanian beggars
> dis is gud

I think Australia was still breaking off other continents that long ago so I guess I end up somewhere near the border of the Indian and Pacific oceans.

I bring a gun so I can end it quickly

Space suit, and 9 cans of oxygen. If I'm going back to the exact space I am now then I am totally fucked, earth has yet to arrive.

this guy preps

That'll teach you to not choose SCUBA gear and a tiger torch, cuck

There is hope for Deutschland

Jokes on you, that's my life right now.

a kevlar tent and a sleeping pill that will let me sleep for one year

Touché

Bunch of knuckle dragging fuckshits in this thread. You'd be dead floating in space if you were in the exact same place even two minutes ago. Think bigger, Earth is just a rock in a giant vacuum. Go hang yourselves it won't matter.

Attached: 1513760802220.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

1. AK
2. Another AK
3. Ton of ammo
4. Massive knife
5. Tent
6. Sleeping bag
7. warm clothes
9. Tons of water purification
10. 500 gas lighters

Also, I need more than 10 $$$ for completing this.

>.50
>one ton of ammo
The fug

10 mil is nothing in a modern western economy.
Try harder to incentivize.
Once you get your first million the other 9 come in for nothing. In fact you'll likely get another 20 for nothing. I'm glad you showed us how stupid aliens would be.

>tries to bring 22 items
Disqualified

>30,000 years ago to the same place where you are now

>Fighting off tribalistic neandethals, the ancestors of the arabs
If i wont get from the alien arsenal expendable auto torrent with heat vision and motion sensors, that recharge purely on solar power and shoots lasers or plasma, i wont be able to survive two days

1 rifle
5 mags
1 blanket
1 lighter
1 tarp
1 axe

A nacho supreme

i was going to say you couldn't carry one ton of ammo, but hey germany, i know you got this.

uh...

Compass
Sniper rifle
Pistol(.45)
AK47
Crate of ammunition
Crate of seeds (for farming)
((Its a crate goyim, it is def one item))
((Box))of books on how to farm
((Bag))of clothes
Modified canoe where wheels(tires) can be attached
Tent (sleeping bag included) bag
(((((Im sure some brands sell both as one (((item))). ))))))

I will spend most of my days finding protohumans. If encountered with cavemen, fire a pistol in the air to scare the hell out of them and play god. Is that period of Neanderthals? Or homo sapiens? Idc it doesnt matter. Showing off my advanced tech will make me god. And these subhumans will hunt and protect me. Also find a middle of nowhere where there are no rival humanoids and settle there and start farming. And fucking build a wall. My items will guarantee your surival as long as you fucking find humanoids. And tax these motherfuckers so they become my slaves and also for medium of exchange. But i will take decent care of them.

By the way that compass has convex lens attached to it so I can start fire. Too bad many items today come hand to hand with other tools or applications. Deal with it. My list is the ultimate. You mongrels want to survive but not want to take opportunity to become a legendary ruler and a founder of a civilization ascended to a god status and end up on present day history class. Tigers die for hides and people die for names.

Hatchet
Recurve crossbow
Magnesium firestarter
Antibiotics
Tarp
Army cooking pot
Canteen
Some rope
Utility knife or leatherman
Sleeping bag

Yall not B A S E D enough. It is nice to be on top of the herds. This is why you guys are always called out as plebs. Plebs think of survival but I plan to forge an empire, no starting a FUCKING civilization. Even though they are too early for that I will accelerate their kind so that WHEN I COME BACK, ((((((((reptilians)))))))))) dont DRGONED our world. I will be da Fucking Messiah. Real heroes arent known. The silent hero.
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaha
I think I am just pissed because Syria happening is cancelled

biggest fucking onsie polar expedition rated to -100 degrees so I can keep warm
highest quality heavy duty pants and shirt
army knife and sharpener (I count it as one item, knife comes in sheet etc)
huge backpack
10 m thick rope, marine grade
30 pages of high quality erotica water proofed, custom printed 2 pictures per page
slingshot
axe
tarp
book with edible plants of the period (Id ask aliens for that and have it translated in english) and survival tips.

>melting through hundreds of meters of rock hard ice with a limited supply of oxygen

>H
>2
>O

>O

Checkmate

Attached: Libertarian 01.jpg (225x223, 17K)

1 axe
2 sauce pan
3 salt
4 iodine
5 canteen
6 sled
7 tent
8 sleeping bag
9 bag of seasonal clothes/footwear
10 spork

Also make sure to carve picture language or anime everywhere. Main message will be warning of inflation. And my messiac second coming when they defeat inflation and globalist/reptilians(or their counterpart since timeline will change). And also many other advanced technology carved so that it stirrs consipracy and make me more valid to future skeptics. Hopefully when I return, theyd better have super low inflation and cpi so that 10million will make me megarich.

Since where I am is not related to where the Earth is I will take a space suit and a 2 year supply of oxygen.

Attached: nut-up-or-shut-up-sticker-724-p.jpg (640x640, 112K)

Trick question: The earth is just over 6000 years old. Going back 30,000 years would just be me in a formless void with God and Jesus Christ, so obviously I'd survive.

years were different back then

>christcucks belive this

gas mask, gas suit, pickaxe, axe, glock,
ammo, paracord, fleshlight, kitten and puppy

Nice try Moshe, you may have most of Jow Forums bamboozled but not me. I know all about your (((science)))

Enlight me john, what do you know

10 ray guns please mr ay lmaoooo

I am in FL
My tactical day backpack
Glock field knife
Shotgun
.22 revolver
Bug repellent
Mess kit
bic lighter
Fishing rod and a few hooks and lures
Tent
blanket

Evolution is a lie, thereby humans have always been human thereby the Bible's timeline is accurate (we only have 6000+ years of recorded human history).
How do I know Evolution is a lie? Well for one thing, your people already admitted it in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. It's a myth, pushed just like anthropology, psychology, communism, etc etc.

Humans were byproduct of alien intervention and natural evolution

(((WERE))) i still believe in Syria
S O O N

Transpermia is Jewish mythology. It's a joke.
God isn't from Saturn.

I'd be the only person here and probably one of the only mammals too other than bats