Girlfriend wants to go to this

Should I just kill myself now?

Attached: float-fest.jpg (640x960, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=Z4C8dh2PYRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=412idO1iicM
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/03/swedens-bravalla-music-festival-cancelled-next-year-after-sex-attacks
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/swedish-music-festivals-hit-by-reports-of-rapes-by-migrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is it, some interracial breeding ground?

Attached: 1521953276465.gif (400x358, 544K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=Z4C8dh2PYRQ

You might be able to find her a nice Bull there.

I would go user.

Tame Impala is pretty good desu

modest mouse AND glass animals! i’m so going

>lil wayne

Fuck off

normies

Attached: 1440303178162.jpg (482x427, 39K)

Tame Impala is essential soycore user.

Sounds like a great time if you enjoy rape and AIDS

Those aren't the problems.

Tame Impala and Glass Animals are good, not politics

I've never felt so demoralized than I do now. I truly believe there is no hope for America. It's not even the race mixing, just the blatant disregard for themselves. America truly might not be worth saving.

Dump her, I'm not kidding

She will cheat on you one day if she listens to fucking snoop dogg

Better stock up on soy.
You're running a risk either way, but your best bet may be to find something better that you'd both enjoy. If it's literally her favourite music you may have no choice. This choice/entertainment/feminised economy is really bad for relationships.

I'm pretty sure your girlfriend had a lot of cocks before you, a lot.

It's all part of the same issue. Race mixing is part of the hedonistic self-loathing gripping the West.

he probably licks her cock sleeve too, licking a hole thats had countless cocks milked by it

She didn't, but it still sucks that she listens to this trash. Honestly this is the only problem with her, she still gets swept up in the normie culture. If she was that bad, I wouldn't have spent the past few years with her.
My point is even if there was no race mixing it would sicken me.

She doesn't, I honestly think she just wants to go because it's "the thing to do".

Fuck you

MM has sucked since the Long Drive days the new shit is gay

It does seem to be set up to have daughters of middle class cucks fuck niggers - why else pair emo rock with rap back in the day the emo kids hated rap more than anyone

Pretty good lineup user. Sounds fun desu! Don't be a shitlord and go, not everything fun has to be a bad thing. Get out of the basement,

Tame impala and glass animals ar good
Com truise is basically fashwave
It’ll be degenerate but take your girl and have some fun. Make a memory!

Tame impala is ok. Fuck the rest

Looks like roastie heaven. Go without the girlfriend.

Attached: 1512076724879.jpg (240x196, 10K)

it could be a lot worse, user. if you're not into doing drugs you should probably dump her, though.

"If she was that bad"
Girls lie very well, never forget that.

Literally everywhere in America is like this lad.
If this excites you, you should take a trip here next summer.
On second thought, how is Australia this time of year?

>MM has sucked since the Long Drive days the new shit is gay
Wrong KYS

Break up with her you cuckold

The problem is the negromusik

Just tell her no
>lil Wayne in the third row
Washed up confirmed?

I smoke weed but that doesn't mean I listen to dumbass rap music or go to concerts where women dress like whores.

Kys? Jesus...grow a fucking nuts sack already.
Only decent band is toadies...fuck you may want a rope

but why does she still get swept up in normie culture if she’s been dating you for years?

For fucks sake, go hiking, canoeing or watch a movie, or just go eat something fancy in the city

you people make me fucking sick, are you 18 or what

You're right they've sucked since the good news for people days

Definitely right and the new album took what 15 years to make and its shit lol Isaac can’t right sober and dresses younger now than when he was 20

Eh currents was pretty good as an album but the rest of their shit is Garbo

I'm going to see Modest Mouse at the end of this month

Some of those bands dont sound bad. I'd like to see Glass Animals I guess

She is immature

This was the most normie video I've ever seen.

Yeah

are you guys 19?

You're welcome

Give her a firm no. If she asks why just tell her that music fests like this is degenerate

>some

That's basically what I've been doing since we started dating but I don't think it will work forever.

>Asking stupid questions
Of course you should kill yourself

>ad for some stds infested partyfags
I'll pass

Attached: 078.jpg (640x758, 43K)

Bassnectar is pretty good.
He is a hippy liberal though. Love his music hate his politics.

hope she gets blacked there

Attached: yourdaughter.png (497x721, 542K)

I mean I like rap but fuck if a girl invited me to a rap concert I’m blocking her number

I'm 19 and she is a little younger

i'm pretty sure GF pretends to hate niggers because of me. How do i actually persuade her? Or is it too late?

yeah some. I have no interest in seeing Snoop Dogg or Lil wayne or Run the Jewels and I dont know who many of the other bands even are.

Da fuq? currents has some good some bad, but his best album by far is his first, innerspeaker. It's a modern pink floyd album, if you're into that psychedelic rock scene

Recommend something else then. Don’t tell her no only. Tell her the line up is weak and recommend a better one.

Lonerism is objectively their best album but that doesn't change the fact their lyrics are just stories about the life of a soyboy and his soylife.

Idk I guess I liked currents because I’m a sucker for experimental

True. They just sound good sonically

Doubt there is a concert the same weekend, butt that is good advice.

just get a new gf retard

Then you’ve clearly got fundamental differences in your world views. Why are you still dating her?

i love how the ads are all 20-year-old white girls. too bad when you show up it’s 50% Tyrones and fat white girls mixed in with them

If she keeps insisting to go to the festival then just break up with her. She obviously has some degenerate activities planned.

I've heard of Modest Mouse, Snoop Dogg, and Lil Wayne. I have no clue what the rest of those hippie psychdelic faggot folky dolky bands are.

Honestly girls find it attractive when you pick out the concerts and activities. If it’s the other way around then she’s clearly degenerate

Probably, Modest Mouse is so garbage now

Me too lol

Thanks user, best advice itt

Nah bro (((pitchfork))) tells them these nigger beat albums are 10/10 so they're so indie and cool now.

Hide the bo- Oh hello fbi

I do enjoy the instrumental part of their music. I wish they'd pick a topic other than obsessing about thots you aren't Chad enough to have but until they do they're Certified Grade A Organic Soycore.

Lil wayne is a self aware nigger

i die every time i watch vid related

Attached: D4B74536-47FF-499F-A1AF-9A3154C2633C.gif (250x157, 339K)

Tell her no and suggest something else instead like a movie.
That looks like a pretty generic party

Attached: RTTeb7Q.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

thats a sick lineup tho

dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump

Attached: 15234291370002.jpg (477x201, 22K)

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=412idO1iicM

This desu. Back then festivals were dedicated to one genre of music. Now they mix them to get different races to do degenerate activities together. Nigs are gonna be like sharks looking for a girl who has had a couple of beers or a joint.

tame impala is pretty good desu senpai but music festivals are degenerate as fuck. you should go with her, immediately break up with her when you arrive then fuck a bunch of whores and leave her there. never speak to her again afterwards.

Get a better girlfriend
No but seriously, shes gonna get blacked

Lonerism sounds more like mainstream pop/alternative rock though some of its songs sound psychedelic-like. Innerspeaker is essentially a concept album, the entire thing can be listened to as one continuous flow of music. Way more psychedelic sounds in that album, if that's your thing.

ayyy they closed a festival in sweden due to uncontrollable rape last year

>degenerate af
>go to the festival and be a degenerate
Kys

Modest mouse an amazing fucking band. I until their last album which was absolute garbage.

Seriously?

Joywave, how predictable and gay and generic can a band name be?

the west is doomed faggot what are you 15?

learn 2 dance
get used to cucking

>fatalism
>welp if everyone is degenerate then I might as well be
Disgusting

I psychedelic elements but I've never been big on psychedelic rock. I need structure in my music to really get into it.

yes.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/03/swedens-bravalla-music-festival-cancelled-next-year-after-sex-attacks

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/swedish-music-festivals-hit-by-reports-of-rapes-by-migrants/

Attached: god.jpg (180x212, 6K)

She wants that bbc

>ywn be a normie
feels bad man

Attached: 1519694768745.jpg (267x181, 11K)

well if you dont go shes going to fuck about 6 different guys

>Lil Wayne
>Snoop Dogg

Absolutely