And today I realized how empty my life is that if Jow Forums is down, I have nothing to do

And today I realized how empty my life is that if Jow Forums is down, I have nothing to do.

Attached: 1522889170242.jpg (563x503, 21K)

BOOKS, SERIOUSLY, THEY'RE GREAT AND THEY'RE FREE AT THE LIBRARY

books are for nerds

Books are for everyone

Books are for some people.

jesus, I didn't even think of reading a book

Attached: 1514572342376.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

you should read "how to be a faggot leaf" oh wait, nvm you won't learn anything! HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA /thread

I like fantasy novels because it lets me escape reality the best and pretend no one knows I exist

*pretend that it isn't true that no one knows I exist*

>:-(

I actually just bought How to Win Friends And Influence People, hopefully I can get some good tips out of it to stop being such a sperg in social settings

Fuck social lives I want to pretend to live in a neverending war with mythic creatures

I'm sorry user that was rude of me

Do you lay in bed at night and daydream about that? I daydream about being a gangster or a famous actor when I'm waiting to fall asleep

It's okay, I still appreciate you assfggot

I used to daydream

What happened i check in yesterday and there was frog spam so i left.

>website down
>sat down and watched anime for the first time in yonks

Attached: 62e153b09f.png (264x182, 58K)

I sometimes do it during the day still, great way to relax and forget the world exists for a few minutes

Jow Forums was down for like 12 hours

Did someone threaten a school again or did someone live stream their suicide?

I checked r/Jow Forums and it sounds like a kid dressed up like Eric Harris, had an ak47, and said this was how he was going to school today.

I realised the opposite. This website is fucking boring and I've had no urge to post here for days

Attached: brb rjkgbsjgrj h.jpg (719x792, 18K)

Sounds like some commie shit. Fake news