What did you dream about last night Jow Forums?

What did you dream about last night Jow Forums?

I had a dream that I got in a fight with an autistic kid at school and kissed Jennette McCurdy

Attached: 1522788292423.gif (400x400, 142K)

I dreamed about being a surfer god and surfing with majestic pink dolphins while shitposting on Jow Forums

i do not remember

I dreamed about being nice to everyone on Jow Forums and then I realised it wasn't a dream!

Attached: 2423423.png (640x491, 187K)

Wow that's pretty awesome if true.

Attached: file_0.jpg (377x390, 16K)

I dreamt that I was in jail. It was pretty boring in there.

That's okay, people don't remember most of their dreams.
I hope you have a funner dream next time.

Attached: 1507500447779.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

I sleep on a kinda special bed so I pretty much have dreams every night. The other night I dreamt that I was learning to become a sushi chef.
But the sushi master told me I'm worthless and I'll never become a sushi master.

I always dream about going on weird and wacky adventures with childhood friends that I haven't seen since middleschool.

What do you mean by a special bed?
Sounds like lots of fun.

Attached: 6587432659287.png (400x400, 13K)

It's this beat up dirty couch.
Not the most comfy so it makes me have dreams every night.
It's fun though. I love dreams.

my dreams are always pretty abstract and nothing really adds up so when i remember portions of my dreams i usually have no idea what i was supposed to be doing

Attached: biorb-pack-of-3-moss-balls-plastic-artifical-plants-reef-one-genuine-easy-plant-6231-p.jpg (700x700, 40K)

i dont remember

I use to have a decent dream memory but it seems I've lost it over the last year. It's a shame, I use to have some pretty fun dream fights with super powers and bullshit like that.

Hm, maybe I should try that. Didn't know less comfy beds give you more dreams. I like dreams too but I don't know a whole lot about them.
That happens sometimes to me.
oof.
Maybe you should try what this user does

Attached: 1359666329260.png (361x451, 264K)

Y'all need to write a dream journal.
It gives you more controls over your dreams.
I often have those dreams where I think I woke up but I'm actually still dreaming.
It's really fun when the border between dreams and reality becomes blurred.

Sometimes I realize I'm dreaming but then I just end up fugging everyone or something
I'll try to do the dream journal thing.

Attached: 1510108461182.jpg (850x637, 48K)

I never use to have to do anything special to be able to remember and control my dreams to some extent. I feel like as I cut stressful stuff out of my life my mind became less active at night and my dreams just became more forgettable.
I've had some dreams where I claim to know I'm dreaming and do that to, but upon reflection I don't feel like I truly had any control over it as if it was still part of script, just doing what you'd expect someone who knows they're dreaming to do. In dreams where I truly am lucid and have full control of myself I drop whatever script or plot that is happening and explore the landscapes my mind generates.

Attached: __doremy_sweet_drawn_by_kedama_milk__634c6752b90f6a9b363c54fce68add23.jpg (1200x1400, 1.13M)

>but upon reflection I don't feel like I truly and any control over it ad I I was still part of script
That's exactly how I usually feel actually.

my dreams are usually bizarre and weird but i rarely remember any of them, when i do i remember parts.

this picture is probably can be an example of my weird dreams, its not the best representation or is it the most accurate. its a crappy doodle version of the thing that i see in my dreams, well that is only of the many things that i dream of and I still see him once

Attached: the thing that i seen in a dream one time.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Yeah that's what I usually feel too.
I've had ones where I have a lot of control and freedom, but it becomes not that different from being awake. And it's just exhausting when you wake up.
When I have a bad dream though I can reliably realize it's a dream and break out of it, which is kinda helpful.

Interesting. Do you remember what this man does in your dreams?
I didn't really remember any bad dreams that I've had in a while.

Most of the time when I'm in a bad situation in a dream I get some power that helps me get out of it even if I don't fully realize I'm dreaming. Super speed, invisibility, willing myself to alternate timeline where I'm not about to die, to name a few.

>be a few nights ago
>asleep in bed
>have dream that I'm in dense forest in middle of nowhere
>with a few other people in small cabin
>people keep trying to attack the cabin with machine guns and assault rifles
>only have pistols and knives to defend ourselves with
>onslaught of attackers won't stop
>becomes nighttime
>we all decide to abandon cabin and hide out in forest
>all manage to lose each other
>running around in dark forest all alone trying to find my companions
>machine gun bullets flying everywhere
>bullets constantly flying past my face while I'm trying to run and hide
>suddenly wake up in bed
>holyshitwhatadream.jpg

Attached: 1501668357399.jpg (900x900, 64K)

I think I remember when I was little there used to be this X in the top right of my bad dreams like a window on a computer screen that I would try to reach to wake up from them

oh shit that's intense dude

Its more of a creature per say and it looks like a rabid dog humanoid thing that would walk across the street and go into cabins or shacks in the town. I honestly don't know what happens next though.

One night I dreamed someone or something was in my room and he was watching me sleeping.
The other night I dreamed I was getting chased by a predator like I was a little lamb.

sad stuff

Creepy stuff.
Sorry to hear that. What kinda sad stuff if you don't mind sharing?

Passed out around 11am, don’t remember getting into bed. Woke up at 8pm pissed off, don’t remember a dream.