The 14 words are a fantasy

Survival of the fittest is reality.

Attached: blackSmug.jpg (185x273, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Survival of the fittest

black men and white women

Attached: louis-allen-iii.jpg (610x397, 64K)

And in a technologically advanced present and future in which low skill jobs become more and more obsolete, and high skill jobs requiring degrees and high IQ become the norm, strength and physical prowess are no longer the selected attributes most likely to lead to survival or success. In the modern world the fittest are the smart and the savvy, and the ones with the best connections. Black men can howl into the void about how big and strong they are, but the reality is they are demographically employed in positions most susceptible to automation, and when the world leaves those jobs behind the black man will be left behind as well. You are right though. Survival of the fittest is reality.

>wall of text
Tldr

>survival of the fittest
>taxation-supported welfare

pick one

Canada is not reality.

Look, this is how fewer words are better.

It's like 150 words you fucking dipshit, or are you so brain-dead you can't interact with anything more complex than a meme?

>needs welfare, lowered academic standards and college acceptance standards, affirmative action etc
>fittest
my sweet summer child you couldn’t be more wrong or more of a homosexual

Stop larping as a nigger you pathetic gook

Attached: 1502632570873.png (883x837, 44K)

when I make my "smart people arguments" with big words n shit, the audience either doesn't understand me, or gets bored.

sounds like a plan

Attached: 22derringer.jpg (480x360, 7K)

>>are you so brain-dead you can't interact with anything more complex than a meme?
>not realizing the information conferred by memes, outside of their text

Blacks could not function without whites. They have been taught and given everything and they are still a burden on society

>you got btfo

I have 6 long posts, 3 of them up right now...lucky if I get any replies. But they are much more fun than shit like this thread.

*Conquers your planet*

Attached: caucasian.png (1248x608, 36K)

survival of the fittest is a misinterpretation; it's actually survival of the most adaptable. niggers can't even adapt to hockey.

This happened long before technologically advanced present. Perhaps only animals rely on pure strength, as soon as humans started to use tools it became about brain not muscles.

Attached: 5f51ec524aba7034d2f23109de06ebc9.jpg (304x308, 24K)

Niggers abort more babies than they have and kill each other at a high rate. That's why they are stagnant at 13% population in the US. Niggers also require lower education standards, free money, welfare, housing, food stamps, affirmative action, quotas, etc., or else they'd ALL be starving in the gutters. Niggers have an average IQ of something like 85-90. Of white people dont rule you niggers, then the spics will. And believe me, you'd better appreciate what whites do for you, because if the spics take over, they're not going to give you niggers SHIT!

This one is doing well tonight though.
But not this one.

theyre stagnant at 13% yet the us population is rising, so their numbers are growing enough to keep up with replacement by mexicans, while we are not

>stream of consciousness
Almost as bad as YouTube comments

don let me down Jow Forums

WE

wuz

White people.

Attached: allt.png (494x502, 21K)

Was

If he was white I'd let him fuck me until I prolapsed

you shouldve kicked the british out

Literally look at your own country in that map before posting

>Survival of the fittest is reality.
agreed

Attached: zimbniggers.jpg (3884x1776, 1.24M)

*le tru xD

all neets should be gassed

this pic is more true than you think

-------------------------

>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?

> In 40 species of wild vertebrates, darker pigmented individuals are more aggressive and sexually active.
> Cross fostering studies and pharmacological dose manipulations establish the role of the melatonin system.
> We review the human literature within and between populations and find similar relationships with pigmentation.
> Darker individuals average higher levels of crime, sexual activity including HIV/AIDS, and lower IQ.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

I think it might actually be a map of scandinavian genes rather than a map of caucasians but it suited by purposes. Most of the planet is conquered by either whites or sub whites.

I am aware of that science. Part of the reason I made that picture.

Those in control of society deciding who to promote and who to destroy determines who is "fittest".

Then again
>america
>caucasian

They would fall into the "sub white" catagory.
Their hispanics are mostly white and their blacks are 20% white genetically.

here's anudda: niggers aren't human

researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

Attached: nigspecies.png (546x548, 49K)

Japanese are more closely related to caucasians than Greeks? Hmmm

Low IQ chimps who can't even sustain societies that whites build for them don't seem like "the fittest" to me

In fairness the road and rail was built to facilitate resource extraction and when the whites left the usefulness of the road and rail left with them.

All our army barracks and forts fell into ruin once we drove the brits out too.

In this context
Fittest = creatures which FIT-IN to their environment.

Was just about to say this. We have mostly survived and dominate thanks to intelligence, not superior physical prowess.

blacks can NOT survive by themself.

haiti and domenicana its a very clear example.

blacks are the worse. they just dont have the capability to do anything without constant attention.

>i don't agree with molecular genetic data therefore it's false
top soy

Attached: blackrace.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

i dont get it? you are a nigger? why are you here on pol? shouldnt you harvest cotton?

It's not that people don't understand you or they don't have the attention span. It's because your a self centered ass that thinks he's better than everyone and by that merit alone people should pay more attention to your long ass posts when there are 100 others in the thread and they don't have time for your shit.