Have you swallowed the final red pill?

Have you swallowed the final red pill?

Attached: f4a3f6f1.jpg (1920x1299, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QWy_bJ-xQA8
files.libertyfund.org/econtalk/y2018/Rajkumarcancer.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=oE3EDwat2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how come there is only ever drawings of this kind of stuff instead of actual photographic evidence?

FUCKING WHY

How fucking stupid can one be

Why does it need to be a ball? What difference does it make if it was just a large flat stretch of land? Because all this argues is that our world is still round

Fuuuuck this is it.

The earth is hollow.

Round-earth cultists would never allow actual photograph to be taken.

>Believing in ice and sun
Wake up sheeple!

Because it makes sense

Attached: ice-wall-banner.png (640x335, 213K)

so nobody with the power to send anything into space to take photos believes in any other theory other than the round earth theory...

Literally the most retarded thing ive ever seen LOL

Attached: 0912.jpg (399x385, 27K)

>All of the nations in the world make a plan to coverup for something that is completely irrelevant to people.
>Some guy in his mother's basement somehow manages to find out the truth that the whole world is trying to cover up.
Sounds reasonable.

>Berg
fuckin jews man

>All of the nations in the world make a plan to coverup for something that is completely irrelevant to people
>a couple of random dudes from each nation don't just leak the truth to everyone

>dudes

umm sexist much??

First of all, prune the shill. Secondly, explain why (on an ice ball) there is a high core temperature. So warm that just a few feet down the constant temperature is 55° F.

hurr durr earth isn't round it's flat.
huuurrrr it's actually on a ball of ice
balls are round

fuck off brainlet.

Governments want to keep this theory down.

For an investigation, I'd say the flat-earthers should circumnavigate Antartica. Have one team set up camp at the tip somewhere, and have another travel by boat around antartica until they see the camping team again. Then measure the distance and trajectory traveled. I'd throw some money at that kickstarter.

it is obvious that Earth is hollow
if it's not, why don't we build underground cities? and the answer to that question is HELL. there is burning pits of HELL underneath us. Soviet atheists tried to prove that it's not true by making extremely deep hole, but SATAN stopped them and destroyed USSR

Attached: 129d42d5-dbc3-462b-871e-e037d09a1c8a.jpg (936x598, 243K)

>being this stupid

operation northwoods gets out but the flat earth stays under wraps?

Oh my god, did you just assume a dudes gender?

you need more proof to convince me
while I doubt everything esp. after NASA said they can't go to the moon anymore and "lost" all recordings flat earthers don't really bring much to the table

THE MADMAN!!!

"Hell" is just a corruption of the word hole. Same Germanic root, as does the word hull.

oh fuck there is someone at my door

But Satan created the ussr in the first place

Really the question is why would anyone care if the earth looked like this? How would it even affect people? Earth being a ball, an iceball or a flat plane wouldn't have an effect on my day to day life at all. There is no benefit lying about these things, it would only cost money and effort to keep these lies up.

The world is actually a Triangle
get woke

Yes, but it isn't an Ice sphere, it is a hollow torus.

>your face when the flat earth is actually on a gigantic ice ball that turns out to be a flat ice ball

I have the problem that I can never take this level of stupidity seriusly and I always think this people are just trolling

at last I truly see

>>>theonion
youtu.be/QWy_bJ-xQA8

The potential faking of the moon landing is no evidence against a round earth.
The motive for such faking seems pretty clear, win the space race and humiliate the USSR.

Please see: the entire field of astronomy dating since the beginning. The Earth is round.

>How would it even affect people?
So many equations and trajectory math that'd have to be thrown out because of a superior theory that encapsulates them all and more. This would be The Theory Of Everything. They hide it for the same reason pharmaceutical hide cancer cures, because scientists want to keep their jobs and profits.

They suppress the evidence. Look it up on YouTube.

Cunt, I live in Australia and its fucking hot as balls. If we had that much ice surrounding us, especially that close? I'd feel it in the fucking wind every time it blew.
There's no flat earth. There's no ice ball.

>same reason pharmaceutical hide cancer cures
same reason pharmaceutical companies hide cancer cures*

If you really believe this, then you need to take the cyanide pill.

Mods ! Send this BS to Jow Forums

Fuck off shill

My sides are in orbit

get reck, retard

>what is gravity

this picture is so wrong , one shouldn't even try to explain why this obviously not the case

This thread was made by mods, that's the only reason it's still up.

So you actually think that there is a massive cabal of people who don't want health and wellbeing but instead only want money? Do you seriously think that a majority of the worlds scientist are so corrupted that they'd rather get money than possibly treat their family members who might have cancer in the future?

why? because this is what Paul excelle at. Remember that we're a bunch of ultra bored autistic dweeb with nothing better to do with our neet life then amateur counter intelligence and geo political engineering so when we're not calling airstrikes or manipulating the outcomes of elections we fuck around with people making them riot, go mad over mundane shit or make them believe the earth is flat. We just want to see how far we can push it. They've spent decade pumping the pigs full of fluoride doing nothing fun with it so can you blame us for actually doing something? Uncle Yuri would be pround of us.

Pic of op taken 8 seconds ago

Attached: 0F1DFFA8-E2DA-41FB-84B9-70A8905C9D03.png (403x448, 53K)

Lots of jewish damage control ITT

What if the gravitational constant is smaller than we think?

Lmao, nice.

Attached: Bestdonny.png (514x557, 54K)

Ah yes, Youtube, the last bastion of totally real and not fake information

>win the space race and humiliate the USSR

that's nationstate level thinking. the real world powers are supranational. Freemasonry and world jewry. they're not concerned with the US humiliating the USSR in a propaganda-dick-measuring-contest. They are interested in bringing about the new world order. Mind control of the goy is at the very core of their agenda and both USSR and US were very firmly under their control. The space-race was meant to cement the globe-lie and create an enclosed system in the minds of the goy. 'There is nowhere to go (flee), earth is a sphere.'

why is everyone acting like OP's pic is not just combining flat earth, hollow earth, multiple worlds theories?

No wonder west is so cucked

That's true but NASA fucked up on many occasions
There are also many recordings that it's flat tbqh fampai

I literally state "the Earth is round" in my post. I'm just playing Devil's advocate.

The entire field of Astronomy is predicated on the Earth being round, and the field has been developed since time immemorial. I actually want a debate between a flat Earther and an astronomer, because I think they could BTFO them stronger than most. How we went from a terracentric model to a heliocentric model is a great example on what makes theories stronger than others.

>flat earth
>sun hovers over it
>earth is on an ice ball
>ice ball
>ICE
>BALL

sure...I believe you, it all makes perfect sence

But we observe it otherwise , if we observe something here it must apply to the whole system. We have the gravity of a planet Earth sized so we know we are correct. Although a massive hollow ball of ice COULD recreate same gravitational constant , it would only mean the universe is a lie and its not God's but ETs doing because why wouldn't God make everything as we see it and proceed from there. Taking to account the fact that Moon could actually be hollow , I'd say flat earthers hearts are at the right place but they are devoid of brains so they can't put the pieces together. I would agree that some shady shit has been observed in space and there is lots of lies and setups but saying that all these equiate to earth being flat is nonsense. This is not occams razor , this is idiocy.

>reading comprehension

Everyday I think about how little I've achieved in my life, then something like this shows up and I'm reminded that there are people this retarded.

your theories are childs play

Attached: hollowsnowballflatplanarcircleearth.jpg (1012x1059, 238K)

Woah all scientists are chemists with specific knowledge of specific drug trials ran by billion dollar companies, who knew? I best ask my Geophysicist Father about drug trials immediately!!

BTW, I do not think there is necessarily a cure being hidden I just don't think many resources are being put into finding one when the people who fund said research would be funding their way into losing BILLIONS. Why would they? Keep in mind how patents work in regards to medicine etc. and how much chemo costs as a very repeatable procedure etc..

I'm more in favor of the redpill earth theory where redpilled people live on redpills floating in space covered in little flat earth ponds melted by the sun, one flat earth for each redpilled person, molded to fit the beliefs of said redpilled individual. They all feel like they're living on the same flat earth, but they're actually all alone in their redpilled flat earth ponds.

Attached: 1523361487671.jpg (222x241, 18K)

This could be true. But the ice ball is round and flat.

It’s fake news bro I have the proofs

Attached: 659044B9-7C23-4545-8F4A-E8F390441EA3.jpg (640x584, 38K)

>losing billions
Money is a ploy created by (((them))) in WTO, every bank except one in NK is in it. Theyre not losing anything here

seems like bullshit but ill believe it

Attached: pirvate investoragtor.jpg (882x731, 113K)

Listen to the most recent episode of econtalk: files.libertyfund.org/econtalk/y2018/Rajkumarcancer.mp3

I like his explanation: It's far cheaper to find a drug that's extremely similar to what you have now (with maybe some improvements) and essentially renew the patent than go after something ground-breaking. There's a lot of risk in investing in something ground-breaking vs finding something marginally better, and both have the exact same payoff (the new patent).

youtube.com/watch?v=oE3EDwat2Mg