Better?

better?

Attached: A7V0O61R0W1K3TN7D1FU2EFDSTM2BFMC_0.jpg (547x512, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1yUvReAUVdh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cirno
>not forced
heh

yes

bugs...

easy

>queen rhymes
more like mujahideen

@4789733
whüm quöt

what does the sign say

no

skin her until she has a red sheen more like animals are not for fucking they're cuisine

based

>several months later
>butt still raw from defeat

Attached: the get that saved bant.jpg (803x554, 85K)

The colors are still pretty washed out, but it's an improvement.

why delete

>anyone who calls cirno and obnoxious forced meme is obviously a kagarifag
this is why you arent liked
any poll that involves cirno and other things cirno handidly loses unless you blatantly cheat (like your ilk scripts GETs)
just shut up honestly

some newfag janitor did it probably

Speak for yourself

Nobody likes you guys because instead of making OC or posting threads you like you take your dislike of a niche part of the board and attempt to drag all of Jow Forums into it with board wide spam and got Albania rangebanned. Jow Forums is not your personal anti-anime army.

Attached: blow it out your ass.jpg (1200x800, 130K)

I'm sure when you make your 40th ">cirno is bant culture" thread with a wojak on it everyone will realize the error of their ways and abandon cirno and anime to become another pepe/wojak board and all will be well and proper

Oh hey
seems like cirnoposters are making some OC
pretty good OC too, I'm happy for them for once

Are you that one canadian that only complains about Jow Forums?
If you are, please get your head out of your fucking ass and contribute instead of whining

Attached: sip.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Been doing it for a while, baka!

Attached: 1516996506636.png (732x1000, 345K)

this is Europe

No this is r_banter

this is old

But it's also been a while since we last attempted coloring it, so you could say it counts as new content, especially now that the bear is more relevant than ever.

Attached: 1515328598270.gif (398x444, 265K)

That sounds like something a kagarifag would say desu

vocaroo.com/i/s1yUvReAUVdh

Every single on of them is great.

Unlikely. Janitor acceptance has canceled and our only janitors went AWOL a month ago.

Guess we're back to square one. This explains why the spamwaves occurring at night have been so effective.

Attached: 1496016609523.jpg (869x1247, 240K)

This looks like it was colored for a children's storybook.

Felix is irrelevant

Yes because anyone who doesn’t like reddit fairy is obviously loves reddit frog

Poor bugs. He didn't deserve to die like he did.

cirno is the worst cancer that ruined /bant

carrots

we all can agree ______ is the absolute worst cancer.

Whineposters

cirnofags
this
>he doesnt love the queen?
>YOU LOVE REDDIT
again, this is why you're hated

Yes, they should be considerate that not only redditors whine for retarded reasons! They're hurting the feelings of our delicate anons who just want to browse in peace. :(

Attached: le dank force face.png (170x175, 18K)

I agree. Their threads waste valuable space that could be filled with my well thought out post on why Jow Forums is terrible and anyone enjoying themselves in its current state is the cancer killing Jow Forums.

I'm going to throw everyone in this thread a bone and point out that it's pretty obvious is a gayposter and that's why they find OP's image so offensive.

that is untrue you gookfag

No, I get your point. Whenever gayposters try to do what OP does and make a shitpost or share OC, they get shouted down by Jow Forums while the cirnoposters are given a pass, and that makes you angry. You don't like the double-standards set by this board and want to change it, like just all the others who made the same point before you.

You just want equality.

Have you considered that maybe Jow Forums doesn't like gayposting because you use it to derail threads like this one? The general was sort of stupid, but at least there your whining and degeneracy was closed off from public view as long as they hid the thread. Instead of whining about cirnofags, take a look in the mirror and be the better example.

why are you talking about gayposting? i fucking hate that shit

like 20 spammed cirno threads is not forced and if you think it dident make /bant way worse you are brainless all anime fags are brain damaged gay pedo mlp furrys

Do you think this could have gotten somewhere?

Attached: 1520536387043.png (583x487, 102K)

If I remember correctly, the only reason it became sort of a meme to begin with was because an user kept replying to themselves a hundred times.

That doesn't really answer my question...

Fat bugs came from /sp/ way past its prime and they no longer had the support to make anything from it and when it came to us I think one drawanon made it animated, but there wasn't really many ways to take the joke other than make it an exploitable. It indirectly led to fat 2hu posting spreading from /jp/ and /qa/ to Jow Forums.

This is probably the best its been colored yet, but bugs is still miscoloured, especially around the feet and the fishe blend in with the bucket.

I thought it came from /lit/?

Or /sci/

Or /fa/...

>Animated
Got an example?

No: This is

Attached: better.png (2676x2500, 827K)

you changed Jow Forums font.
fix now

Coloration of her dress is wrong. It's a nice attempt, but I honestly like OP's better.

Well both are now immortalized on the bear page in KYM.

What is the font for it again? It's aerial bold right?

How does editing in KYM work anyway? When will the page be updated to show Jow Forums influence?

Who drew this again? I forgot when Jow Forums used to have a good amount of skilled drawfags.

be young

Attached: pepsi4.png (473x450, 6K)

have fun

Attached: pepsi.png (473x450, 9K)

drink pepsi

Attached: pepsi6.png (473x450, 5K)

Why was this deleted in every thread but here?

Lel