What does kiwi and emu meat taste like?

What does kiwi and emu meat taste like?

Attached: kiwisandemus.png (465x272, 65K)

i heard emu is tough and leathery

Attached: 1523491582889.gif (920x518, 311K)

Emu is legitimately alright. It's lean, and a little gamey, very little fat, so it can dry out easily if you aren't careful when cooking it

Can you hunt emus in australia?

I'll eat a kiwi, haven't tried one yet, but I imagine it tastes like particularly fatty quail.

You have quail? Also, what does kowala taste like?

We farm them for oil. Emu meat is typically used for dog food, but there are some gourmet outfits that sell emu steaks, sausages, etc.

I personally used to have quail, of course we have quail. I haven't eaten koala, I'm not sure if I want to considering all the chlamydia.

For oil?

>chlamydia
Wat

Do kowalas carry stds?

So you cant fuck it either huh... Natural defense to rape.

Yes, emu oil is supposedly the closest natural oil to the oil of human skin, so it's used for all sorts of shit, scar treatment, moisturising, all that good shit.

Yeah, Koala's are just riddled with chlamydia.

Attached: pure emu oil.jpg (405x450, 42K)

Where would they get the chlamydia in the first place?

Attached: 1520112240627.png (336x383, 98K)

Koalas are all claws, hatred, and liquid eucalyptus shit. No-one in their right mind would want to fuck one. Koalas rape each other all the time though, it's part of the reason they have such rampant chlamydia.

Oh shit

Attached: 1520099295263.png (419x296, 85K)

Yea, but who gave a kawala chlymidia in the first place?

Dunno, from a quick search scientists don't much know either, but probably from sheep or cattle, which probably got it from a maori.

Attached: koala chlamydia shit.png (710x462, 71K)

So sheep did a silence of the kowalas?

Aka a sheep fucked a kowala?

Fucked if I know, I think chlamydial strains aren't strictly sexually transmitted, or maybe the strain of STI koalas have isn't the same as chlamydia in humans, but a close enough parallel that that's just what we call it.

early settlers tried to eat koalas and said they were disgusting because of all the eucalyptus in them