Mfw gays are gonna make me leave Jow Forums

>mfw gays are gonna make me leave Jow Forums
You already have your containment board

Attached: 1518733367640.jpg (202x249, 30K)

Please don't leave, Serbia. We need you!

fuck off. Gays are welcome. Traps are welcome. Fucking fake serb fucking retard. SOme of our most famous people were gay.

>someone who actually doesn't want Serbia to leave
Is this bait?
You sound like a proxyfag. Any sane Serb would not tolerate fags

why not? What do fags do? Why do you hate them? Is there any reason? Or are you a worshiper of a jew on a stick lmao

Fuck off back to you aids harbouring faggot

Attached: ABD73276-8065-4232-9DF0-1D3C13355711.jpg (1582x1988, 332K)

Literally ruining society. Most of them carry diseases and it's wasted potential for offspring. The worst part is that they take pride in ruining society by spreading their shit onto children.

no source

No. I like Serbian posters.

Are you actually fucking retarded? What society did they ruin? ALso how do they spread their shit on children? What? Are you actually fucking retarded? Besides hy do you care if 2 men have sex so much? Its just a thing they like to do. I understand hating pride parades but not gays themselves

Same

It's rare to see someone who doesn't hate Serbs.
I wouldn't care if they did it in private, it's natural selection doing its job, but they're spreading their mindsets and sexuality onto our children, encouraging them to do the same. They do it with parades and other propaganda. They're the reason why mainly tech industries are not progressing anywhere, they create toxic environments where you can't do shit without oppressing someone. It's the entire leftist community really. They're not gonna last much longer with this mindset.

Pretty sure that's the Amei fag, second worst poster on Jow Forums after meme addict.

I've met a few good serbs

but wasnt Amei a fag?
I understand your hate for pride parades however I do not understand what they have to do with tech industries? You do know a homosexual,Alan Turing is one of the most influencal people for the tech industry? Also maybe if you stopped screaming "Ubij Ubij Ubijpedera" they wouldnt feel the need to fucking tel kids that it is normal. Just accept that some people are homos. ITs how it is.

I'll accept it once they stop with their influence on younger generations. It's sad to see fucking 14 year olds transitioning and then regretting it for life. It's just sad. I hate them for doing this stuff to healthy minds. Also if you don't know in many tech companies (mainly from Silicon Valley) it's usually the leftist and the LGBT community that always create fights and problems out of nowhere. You can see a lot of discussions on github for example, where they try to push their propaganda and politics where it doesn't belong. It's halting progress because they can't shut up about them being a fag/tranny/dragonkin. I'll stop hating the LGBT community once they stop influencing young healthy minds in bad ways.

Amei is a fag but he loves posting shit like this and pretending to be straight for reasons completely unknown to me

>Ubij Ubij Ubijpedera
This is even funnier than czech language

Attached: 1497570095841.gif (480x270, 1.93M)

Shut the fuck up and die faggot

bump
Gays will go to hell