My parents are coming over to clean my dorm room. How do I explain the life-size pillow in my closet

My parents are coming over to clean my dorm room. How do I explain the life-size pillow in my closet.
Help me Jow Forums

Attached: daki.jpg (1000x1485, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwIUYrCRgUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you don't

tell them it's your wife

This.

You either find a way to hide it better or you embrace it to the fullest

>My parents are coming over to clean my dorm room
what?

is it as lewd as the on in your post

Why are your parents cleaning your dorm?

You say "no I want to clean my dorm room myself I need to take more responsibility" and then you do it yourself because you don't want your fucking parents to find your sex doll more than you want to be a lazy shit.

Alternatively let them walk in on you mounted on top of it fully naked and giving it a mating press.

Our relationship is purely platonic though

I only have a vacuum cleaner here so they come over like once a year to properly clean the room.

Lewder

you check my quads is what you do

Attached: 1491197075113.jpg (568x525, 59K)

why dont you clean it yourself?? are you on a spectrum or something nigga like wtf if you are living at dorm you should be able to take care of that shit

You done fucked up.

Attached: 1517418942282.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>off by one

Attached: 1523579854011.jpg (252x252, 11K)

On that note, I find it hard not to think that indeed you don't take care of yourself at all.
If your parents have to clean your dorm, there's something wrong with you personally.

You have a closet in your dorm room?

>Our relationship is purely platonic though
tell them that
also clean your room yourself

Fancy shmancy.

I do vacuum regularly, but don't have stuff like a mop,... here and also no room to store it.

That's pretty common over here, it's a pretty small one though.

when we have to clean our rooms at the end of school year, we can borrow cleaning shit from the dorm stuff
i cant imagine my parents to clean for me, thats so embarrassing and i dont even have a hidden anime pillow

Tell them you have a boyfriend and the body pillow is from a past day of sexual confusion.

Im dorming in a community college right now, the rooms here are cramped.

You take the cover *off* the pillow and fold it up and hide it inside a pair of pants.

Then you put the body pillow on your bed under your blanket with no cover.

Attached: box.jpg (700x1000, 83K)

My roomate has his tv on top of his dresser, so he has to stand on his bed every time he plays ps4

You really failed to think this one through huh.

Why are you actually giving him a solution?

Because I own 3 body pillows and over 15 covers and no one has ever found them and now the thread can die.

Say your friend got a roommate and asked you to hide it for him.

We're done cleaning and they didn't open my closet so I guess I'm safe.
I'll clean my room myself from now on, senpais.

Attached: daijoubu.jpg (1600x1200, 449K)

please cock tribute your pillow

say "you made me this!"

Say its your roommates

Pillow cover inside out, put it on your bed

Attached: 1523726608668.png (990x682, 580K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dwIUYrCRgUI

grab the pillow case (if its one of those) and just keep it in your pocket if its big enough, if not then your fucked

Attached: 0a5aa481-519c-4900-bc5e-793e52c423b3.jpg (400x225, 12K)

In the future just get some vacuum seal storage bags. A dakimakura pillow body will compress down to about 40 x 60 cm in one of these, which is easy to hide and claim is bedding that you aren't currently using.

t. owns multiple dakis

are you me

Tell them you're fucking it because you can't get a real woman.