Atheist Thread

Atheist Thread

Attached: 0d8.jpg (200x248, 5K)

dumb atheist

> tips fedora

Attached: 0F96C934-93DA-410B-B3CC-9DABA916A6BF.jpg (860x1536, 1.38M)

SATANISM IS BETTER THAN ATEISM CUZ ITS FUCKING METAL AF

dumb christcuck.

you in pic

Attached: 1sijyyayzxr01.jpg (750x801, 96K)

Euphoric

Attached: 1523715744139.jpg (353x334, 19K)

Dumb furfag.

Attached: 0mi0omg0mg.png (700x840, 516K)

dumb pedophile

Necromancy > Satanism >atheism

Attached: 1522380411821.jpg (506x722, 94K)

>FUCK HE'S RIGHT

Attached: 1515259523155.jpg (568x320, 20K)

Atheism, along with existentialism, anarchism, and post-modernism, are the most useless ideologies to be created. What they have in common is their observation that something perceived as necessary and true-- religion, socially-bound roles, government, societal-metanarrative, etc.-- is a human-created concept, then taking the turn to absolute retardation by believing that because these things are socially-constructed, they're false. It's some grand attempt at placing themselves above the realm of human metanarrative to some mythical 'universal metanarrative,' when really everything we will ever perceive will exist exclusively within the human condition and the society it weaves with no higher byzantine layers of enlightenment. And if not that, it's usually the belief that they can rest higher than everyone else because apparently they're the only ones that "don't realize" X things are human-created shams that can be corrupted.
Rather than work with the observed memetic nature of humanity, they reject it as false, and try and establish some superior, more "liberating" means of thought.

Atheism is not an ideologie

The based-est meme, when atheists try and define themselves as some sort of "anti-ideology" that's completely immune to being considered a belief or meme to any capacity because they are the "lack of belief" in something, just like my lack of belief in pumping my body full of cocaine isn't an ordinary idea on its own. It's my favorite atheist meme.

t. soyboy

t.cumboy

>when really everything we will ever perceive will exist exclusively within the human condition
It's cute how you try to be deep, but there are such things as scientific principles that will exist for everything in our universe regardless of how we experiment it.
Also you literally said religion is just a social construct and God only exist in our minds.

It's not that I choose to be Atheist but there's not really any cool religions out there

>you literally said religion is just a social construct and God only exist in our minds.
Yes, and? Regardless if there is a creator-- we don't honestly know--, that doesn't make the belief in one with attached archetypes and philosophies invalid in its use.
>but there are such things as scientific principles that will exist for everything in our universe regardless of how we experiment it.
Everything we know is human-constructed. Even our sciences and mathematics are created out of our of human perception and hasn't always been correct as a result. There isn't anything wrong with discovering things of the universe. You just don't appear to grasp the idea that even if something is empirically correct, it just as easily can be believed to be incorrect. It's the same reason somebody can be convinced 2 + 2 = 5. It's basic memetics.
You'd also have to believe in the broken idea of linear-progress to hold some belief that any of that knowledge is practically useful for the regular person in their day-to-day. A man can be born and die having lived a productive life not knowing about atoms or the Earth being round. It's not that this information has no use, not at all, but that it is by-and-large unneeded for the vast populace to know any of it to have a functional society.
Really, it's you that's looking for something deeper in trying to escape human metanarrative through science.

I thought it was spelled athiest until I saw this thread