Antarctica RP - Ep 9

youtube.com/watch?v=uWMuOrfBgDE

Attached: Venice-The_Dogana_and_San_Giorgio_Maggiore_by_Joseph_Mallord_William_Turner_1834_oil_on_canvas.jpg (1200x883, 472K)

>Wake up

>wake up

བོད་ཀྱི་

>You just wake up in that motherfucking bed that you were placed by that cheeky messy hair cunt. Your legs still hurt but atleast you can walk. There's no one around the room and next to you there's a table with your .44 revolver and some ammo.

>YOU WAKE UP LIKE A BIG ASS MOTHERFUCKER. and you are still talking to the french piece of shit that is telling you to do a job and in exchange you will get shelter by the french.

>You come back your Chileno's senses thanks to the prescence of frost fuck's pointing guns at you, the kebab friend is next to you and he doesn't know what to do, he's just looking at you with a cold stare of defeat, you can see how tears are building up inside of those motherfucking islamic sunglasses.

>Get up
>Pick my .44 revolver
>Load it with ammo
>Proceed to get out of here sneaky peaky like

>stare at her for a while
"alright... i'll do it... i'll need a weapon though."

Attached: 0a878f4ff0a85623d48ece564587e35f.jpg (500x499, 15K)

>Try to take cover and yell at kebab guy to do the same.

>YOU PICK UP YOUR REVOLVER AND DO THAT GAY SHIT. You leave the room but you're such a loud motherfucker that the door made a bit of noise however by taking a closer look there's no one outside, you're still inside of the base, soon after you hear somebody opening a door.

>The french cunt looks at you and thonks

'Well, we're short in supplies but one of my soldiers can give you one'

>She then yells to someone to come here

'Give him your rifle'

>The soldier confused to the command but also scared of not getting yelled again, hands you her rifle, it's a Chassepot with a bayonet

'Now, to know that you have taken out the place i will need you to signal us with a flare'

>She hands you a flare gun.

'The place is deep east of the city, there's a guard there, so make sure to not get detected by him... That or pass by as a soldier.'

>You start to search for cover just to get shot in the leg, however you catch up to the tent and find a table, you place behind it. Your kebab friend does the same and takes cover with the table, the soldiers start firing at both of you, but the table starts tanking the shots.

'By allah my friend, they will send the seven fury's of virigins to us if we don't do anything!'

>You can feel that the table can easily get fucked in no time.

>Hide

i take the gun
"i'll be expecting a comfy room captain..."
>i start heading there
>"why do i feel so confident right now? am i used to this type of stuff or something?"

Attached: 13a3350c2e54ea9471d88ab673a42577--drive--ryan-gosling.jpg (500x711, 109K)

>Surrender to the commies like a faggot.

>You start searching for a spot to hide, and you find a box full of guns, you quickly start taking the guns out so you can hide in it, you do succesfully hide yourself in it and you can hear a voice

'Who left all of these guns out here?'

>You can recognize a bit the voice, it's the messy cheeky hair cunt, the footsteps are getting closer.

'Good luck out there, you better not fail.'

>You start heading out there, the closet girl follows you

'Got any stories to tell? This walking will take some time...'

You try to show signs of you trying to surrender, but the commies do not stop shooting, they seem to want both of you down. While the shooting happends you can hear a Helicopter and then explosions, a part of the communist can be hear screaming, your Kebab friend starts to search for something to shoot with and finds a Bren Light Machine Gun, he hands it to you and he pulls off his Kebab machete knife thing.

'My friend in times like these we must Strike with the fury of seven Tigars!'

>He charges at the enemy with all of his energies while the commies are focused with the Helicopter.

>Be ready to fucking turn this bingo into a party

"བོད་ཀྱི་པ་དང་ཞིང་བ་ཡང་ན་ཐ་ཚིག་བླ་སྲོག་དང་ནན་མོ་དང་ལག་ལེན་དང་ལག་ལེན་མཐར་ཕྱིན་"
>charge

>i look at her surprised
"you're coming too? hmmm maybe you won't be useless... i could use your goods..."
>stares at her goods for a little
"and no, i don't have any stories, i lose my memories remember... is there any place we can stay for the night? i'm gonna scope the place out, and then think of a plan overnight..."

Attached: John-wick-3.jpg (1920x793, 92K)

>You start to hear somebody picking up the weapons and the box slowly opens you ready your bingo to party...

>You start hearing Price

'You better not fuck up sheperd'

>You charge at them with your light machine gun and you start to cover your kebab friend, you can see far behind Soldiers shooting at the commies too. However your kebab friend starts to get shot in the chest and falls to the floor, the snow from the explosions that the helicopters are making are disturbing your vision and you cannot see your kebab friend.

>You check her goods, and yet again you get hitted by the typewriter that she has.

'Stop looking at my goods you idiot!'

>She seems to hmpto.jpg and then looks forward

'...Well there could be an abandoned house... How about...'

>She starts to randomly look at houses like if she has no idea about which one to choose, some minutes pass and you both keep walking, the silence is killing you, and then suddendly she points at a house and says with a determinated tone

'That one!'

"alright, we'll come back to this house when i'm done scoping the place out... this will be our new base of operations... i'll just put my gun inside since i wanna be stealthy."
>i knock on the door, if no one answers i slowly open it and enter.

Attached: john.png (1296x730, 606K)

"Fuck!"
>Keep charging, i don't know shit about first aid and can't help Mustafa.

''Price?What the fuck i thought i'd killed you''

>You get closer to the house's door and you knock at it, your feet are cold and the snow is getting colder with each second that passed, you can hear the closet girl shiver, she's not that good with snow it seems.

>You then get a not so friendly welcome and someone kicks the door really motherfucking hard, you get knocked back and fall to the floor, because of that unexpected action your rifle falls and your bayonet falls even further. You can see an arume pointing her rifle at you and you can see in the background some arume in a blanket staring at the event that has been showing up between you two, then suddendly the silence breaks yet again and she yells at you, she doesn't even look like a soldier, she wears a hat and a brown jacket with a green scarf

'WHO THE HELL ARE YOU'

>The closet girl also got knocked back and she just doesn't know what to do

>You keep charging, despite the bullets that are going around you keep moving to the enemy, in a hope of defending your friend's life, just to get yourself injured by one of the missiles that the helicopters sent to the communist, you get thrown like a doll far away, you can hear screams and pain everywhere, you cannot belive in the mess that you were put into, but you do not have time to react at your new situacion, you get so concussed by the explosion that you don't know what is happening.

>You can see then your kebab friend slowly getting into you with the injuries still on his chest, he's all bloody but he still holds his hope in saving you, when he get's like 5 meters near of you he gets knocked out by a charging communist, his machete falls next to you, the communist starts to beat up Mustafa.

'There's no time to explain, we have to leave this place.'

>The arume opens up the box just to find herself in a position in where she cannot do anything but face expressions, she looks at you with a confused face, but while she's distracted by the unexpected showing up of both of you in the box, Price punchs her in the face and takes her inside of the box while you're in it, and he kicks her really hard, she gets knocked out, no one has noticed her being gone, but you can feel how someone can just start to hear the noise that she made and help out to clean up the weapon mess

'Let's go.'

''Lead the way old man''
>Before leaving break her neck

>Grab the machete and get the commie off the kebab as fast as i can, go for the kill if possible.

i stand up with confidence like i didn't do anything wrong.
"what the hell was that for?! i'm john doe... i was looking for a place to stay..."
>get a good look at her

Attached: 9-things-we-want-to-see-in-john-wick-chapter-3_d829.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>Despite the fact that she was still knocked out, you break her kneck, and you can hear her last breath be drawn, Price doesn't look at the scenario but more interested in searching for some files, soon after you place your eyes on him he pulls off a folder and he hands it to you, the folder keeps several files at simpler look you don't know how many.

'Let's keep moving.'

>He then slowly opens a door and shows a hallway with some lockers, Price does a signal to take him out.

>You pick up, out of anger the machete and you start to adventure deep inside of his flesh you can hear the screams of pain of the communist and he tries to look back and tries to fight back however, you punch him in the face and he falls to the ground next to Mustafa you keep throwing machete at his body with pure Chilean fury, you can uncle started to throw machete to the plans and now you are trying to do the same to the communist you cut a bunch of his body like pic related

>You can see Mustafa with a plain face, he doesn't seem to look at you macheting the commie.

>You start to get up and with confidence you stand up in front of the arume that is pointing her rifle at you, you can see in her eyes the actions of a desperate person that has gone through a lot of trouble, but she doesn't seem to do this for herself but for the arume that are behind her inside of the house. You can see that she's not going to relax so easy and she shoots you in the knee, making you kneel in front of her so you do not fall to the cold floor once again, and she yells at you again

'LIAR! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE COMMUNIST'

>You, in a desperate move for your survival start to check her goods in a hope of trying to distract her, however this only makes things worse and she kicks you to the floor, one more time and you can see the closet arume with a smug on her face that says 'you deserve it'

Attached: klsadkslak.png (167x415, 62K)

>She kicks you to the floor once.

fug

>A hallway with a soldier that is checking something inside of one of the lockers, he doesn't seem to notice both of you.

fugx2

>Hack through his neck and check on Mustafa.

"fucking bitch..."
>i say under my breath

i try to stand up again on one leg slowly.
"my name is john doe... i am not a communist... and i will kill you if you do not stop..."

>Walk to him
''Oi Suzi''
>Hit him in the head with my revolver

>You hack through his neck, trying to taste each swing that you take with your machete, despite the fact that the person is far from dead you still do it.

>You start to check Mustafa and he seems all beated up, his sunglasses are broken and you can see his face bleeding, that motherfucker must have hitted him pretty hard, however he starts coughing, he doesn't seem ok, but he can still breath. You can see a non-communist soldier getting closer she seems to wear a bandana

'Bloody hell what happend to him? We need to take him out of this place!'

>He ignores your prescence for one second and she starts to contact someone through the radio, taking a closer look to the arume she looks like hammered shit.

'Harper 1-1, we need some backup at my position, and send some medics with yourselves.'

>You can see Mustafa looking at you and smiles

'My friend... We did it.'

>Soon the arume cuts it and she talks to you

'Who are you son?'

>Her energies are still intact, you can feel like she can just grab her weapon and shoot you in the head, however she doesn't seem to hold that kind of intentions and she picks up your Ushanka and shoves it in your face like an animal, like if you were nothing of value

'WHAT ABOUT THIS?! YOU COMMUNIST DOGS CANNOT MAKE UP GOOD LIES'

>Her tone is getting more and more intense, and the arume behind her seem like they could just interviene, but they seem to scared to do that.

>You can hear the closet girl keking a bit on the background

>You Suzi him like MacMillan and you pick up your revolver with confidence of your past military skills and you knock him out with the revolver, soon after Price places a smug and picks up the arume G38, he then starts to check the lockers and hands you a G3, he then signals you to move up, he opens another door that leads to pick related, it seems like some sort of military airspace section, there's a lot of soldiers outside waiting for both of you, seems like there were some cameras that saw everything. They haven't seen you, and Price and you moves up to a bunch of boxes.

'So, are you ready to bingo this party?'

>He starts to check inside of the boxes for something to take both of you out of this situacion.

>pic related btw

Attached: Bingotheparty.png (466x342, 9K)

"i found that, and it kept me warm... just kill me then if you think i'm a communist, your voice is giving me a headache..."
>i get on my knees and bow my head.

''Light the show''
>Wait for him to pick up our messiah

"I'm Matías Francisco Parra Gutiérrez, and i don't really remember what i was doing before Mustafa employed me"
(To Mustafa) "Did we?"

>You can see one of the arume that were behind getting closer to that one arume that is just yelling at you, and she just whispers at her. The arume holding the rifle looks at you with hate and dissapointment at the same time, her hands start shaking and she takes out the magazine that her rifle had and throws it away, then she hands you her hand in front of you, waiting for you to pick it up. But she doesn't make eye contact with you.

'Wanna stay here or what?'

>Price keeps searching and he pulls out a M141 BDM it seems pretty heavy and he hands it to you, he then pulls off his G38 and he then takes a look at the bloody convention, the bloody convention seems to be formed by only land units and they don't seem to be very brave some, try to position themselves behind their allies so they can serve as meatshields.

'This place looks like a bloody convention, i'll distract them while you light 'em up.'

>He waits for your signal, so he can start to do some noise for you. Time to bingo the party.

>The Hammered Arume pats your back pretty hard despite the fact that it's a friendly one, her hands are cold as fuck, she seems like she was very focused in the battle but now she is taking a relaxed breathing pace.

'You know him huh? That guy has been trying to hunt down some general for quite some time, thank God that we knew that he would get himself killed, so we tried to watch out for him'

>Mustafa meanwhile chuckles a bit and says with a cheerish tone.

'Of course my friend!'

>he seems happy despite the fact that he got pretty fucked in battle.

>You can see a Helicopter slowly getting closer to your position, the Hammered arume looks at it in relief and smiles.

'And there's our evac... Fresh meat like you could be useful for us, obviously people like you don't want to stay in this shithole for too long, so what do you think Francisto™?'

>Signal price to go shooting and put them in a corner where they can stick very close to each other
''Party's over''
>Shoot them with the fucking rocket launcher

i take her hand in my hand, and instead of using it to get up, i turn it over and kiss it, like she's some princess or something. then i slowly get up on my one leg.
"i don't know... the people living here seem to be very rude..."

"Sure... But why the fuck did you trademark my name?"

>You signal him while holding the rocket launcher, despite the fact that age might be agaisn't you, you are still punching old age in the face like nothing. Price nods

'Time to roll 'em up'

>He then leaves the cover with a determinated pose and tries to distract the soldiers while they were taking positions, taking them by surprise they start to uncoordinate themselves, you take that as an opportunity and you position yourself to shoot the rocket, it takes out a big chunk of the soldiers waiting for you and some start to run while others hold their ground.

>You can now hear an alarm going off and you can hear Price shouting at you while he's taking some fire, but still trying to take out those bastards

'MOVE IT SHEPERD, WE GOTTA GO'

>There are some soldiers still outside, but Price seems confident, like if he had a plan.

>You kiss her hand and her face expression goes from hate to confusion to embarrassment, everything in 4 seconds, she just stands there, the arume from the background are just trying not to laugh and the Closet girl just looks at you like if she could just do a love novel out of this shit.

>The arume expression is just blank she's just trying to comprehend what just happend but the only thing she can do is look at you, blush and give you a smile that is not even a smile but a 'what even' smile, you just get up and everything unfolds. The whispering arume, just doesn't even care, nobody dares to say a thing.

Attached: 1386172005000-rockwell0001.jpg (520x390, 49K)

'Oh well it's a long story, my mother was part of a company and sometimes she had to do add the ™ to the company's name and logo, but then she started to ™ the names and so on and on, she even called me once 'Helena™' for some reason, and now i'm carrying the family culture to here, what a life right?'

>She starts to say in a sarcastic tone, she's not even trying, the Helicopter sooner lands and you can see medics leaving inside of it, they start spreading to various locations and one of them start to pick up Mustafa and taking him to the helicopter he starts to do medicine stuff to him. Helena a.k.a the Bandage arume get's to the Evac Helicopter and waits for you

'Hop in San Francisco'

-----------------------------------------------
Bread za endo

This still going on?