Why do people without blonde hair and blue eyes call themselves white?

Why do people without blonde hair and blue eyes call themselves white?

How can you be white without the most important white characteristics? People with brown hair/eyes are mutta at best.

This might be a hard pill to swallow but its true

Attached: samuk.jpg (1106x1012, 65K)

Why do people without red hair and green eyes call themselves white?

How can you be white without the most important white characteristics? People with brown hair/eyes are mutta at best.

This might be a hard pill to swallow but its true

Brown hair is a white trait but black hair is not.

There's also a shade of brown that's significantly lighter and different from the brown that everyone else on the planet has.

based Genghis Hämäläinen dropping the real redpills

Attached: 1522141152940.jpg (1000x687, 281K)

Why do whites divide themselves when they are under attack?

>have blue eyes
>have blonde hair
>have pink nipples
>be pale as fuck and burn in the sun

>am 74% white

Attached: TYRoT.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Only americans call themself white because they've no culture.

When’s the last time you’ve seen a black person with natural brown hair you fucking Finnish incel

Go back to hitting gooses you inbred fuck

>news flash; most Scandinavian people dye their hair blonde

Attached: D25A0040-D384-4009-9328-BD6158A5F2E7.png (640x1136, 413K)

Probably. Us euro-mutts should probably just stick together and develop our own sub-race desu

>most
What

Meant to reply to for first part.

I agree all the real whites, blonde and blue eyed live in Finland.
We should inform everyone of this.

What I am more curious about is why people with grey eyes claim their eyes are blue??

*Blonde hair or blue eyes.

You need to have both

>mfw only green eyes brown hair plebeian
wtf !!!
bros... am i white ?

Attached: my SUBHUMAN iris ;__;.png (400x400, 214K)

Or what? I don’t get into your special “whites only” club? And what does that club consist of, a bunch of middle aged men eating Cheetos and drinking Mountain Dew while playing video games?

I hate black people but fucking losers like you make me never want to talk to white people again

I'm totally fine with not being considered white. Just means less white "people"

I can clearly see some specks of brown in there. Your great-grandfather or something mustve been an abo

>blonde hair blue eyes
>white
Lol right keep dreaming snownigger

Attached: IMG_6247.jpg (220x223, 30K)

What’s the other 26% and what do you identify as?

Attached: 4C83A8AB-6042-4013-84E6-93AD61D162D5.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

My hair is brown, my eyes are hazel, and I literally cannot tan. I just turn red and then freckled. I've only ever seen my skin tone on redheaded people, I've never seen a fellow brown-haired hazel-eyed person with pale ass skin.

Why are so so afraid of whites with brown eyes and hair? Are you so insecure with yourself you have to justify your paleness with being "superior" to those that can probably out smart and work you all day everyday?

Agreed. The rest of us Europeans should stop associating with you in any pseudo positive way and treat you like we would treat other outsiders.

>my eyes are hazel

No, they're fucking brown you mutt. How can you be in that much denial?

Just put the noose around my neck now, brahs.
I don't need to wait for the day of the rope.
I'm a fucking nigger.

Attached: 1510986347194.png (655x509, 28K)

Pizza

Well your brown eyes are chinks. Mine in particular seem to spawn from Celtic tribes long ago

I think eye shape is more important bc mix bloods will have mixed eyes, which of course are stronger. German + Spanish immigrant blood, some good shit

>Hazel eyes are literally unique and peculiar to white people
>Says they're brown

Okay....

All blue eyed people originate from a common ancestor from 6-10k year ago. We are the “new” model. This characteristic by itself represents no survival advantage but nonetheless has been passed on. So, the real question is whether this limited gene pool holds other unique characteristics that would be advantageous towards survival. Unfortunately this sort of study is raycis

Ok you turk rapebaby who owes finland 4,5 billion €

I wonder what German and Greek blood are like? Pretty based?

Sage these threads people, ffs.

None of you even know why and how eyes can be blue to begin with. Pro tip. There are no blue or green pigments in the human body

Can you guess what I have buried underneath my front porch?

I owe you nothing, prove me wrong.

I had blonde hair and blue eyes as a kid but my hair is dark brown now (eyes remain blue, obviously). My son has blonde hair and blue eyes but he will likely follow the same pattern. How do we fit into your shitty theory?

Most of you cunts look like you don't even have eyebrows. Most of you like like Gollum without makeup and dying eyebrows darker. I know you're a virgin so you've never seen a blonde girl without makeup. It's easier for me because I've got dark features and women love it

Yesu purease terr dem da real truf. Ussa whiteu must steek together.

Frankenstein never scared me. Marsupials do though. They hastily scurry...

A sage leaf?

like I give a fuck what you call me snownigger

Frog you not old enough to be white Get out of here.

Attached: sdfs.jpg (927x494, 56K)

Is this considered white?

Attached: roastie.jpg (714x802, 48K)

>Snownigger
TOP KEK

>Blonde
>grey eyes
>pink nips
>be irish and french
kek just fuck my shit up bruh

Attached: 1523514739093.jpg (443x332, 14K)

Coalburner

You haven't seen the slur before? It's the best they can come up with.

why is Jow Forums so shit tonight

You have pink nipples, you're gucci

what in the actual fuck?
>suggesting that blue eyes and blonde hair have a impact on the skin color

>Why has Jow Forums been so shit for the last year/couple of years?

based ameriposters are asleep

And why is it so slow tonight? Been that way all day, actually. Not much activity lately.

>this

KEK

Op is a fuckless faggot.

But brown hair is actually pretty white.

Nonwhites all have black hair. Not brown.

Maybe you can find rare exceptions of nonwhites with brown hair. But you can also find rare exceptions with blue/green eyes.

It should be decided if white is code word for germanic /Nordic or if it means European. ITT its the former.

this.

also if your penis is medium or big you are not white.

Best post in this obvious shill/slide thread
Shame on you for replying

Not judging by the latest comments.
And I don't blame the memeflags and the slur-users in this thread, OP is dumb for assuming that blonde hair/blue eyes is the only white trait.

>I-I'm Ww-hite, I swear Jow Forums!
The post, kek'd.

when a shit post has a lit comment section

Attached: grin.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Pink Benis is also a must.

Attached: C8EA921E-31B1-4CA1-9796-FF6884D4F82D.jpg (1018x763, 74K)

people who don't speak Indo-European languages are not white either

both my hair and eyes are the colour of galaxies.
blue eyes and blonde hair are under me.

Attached: 4564657567.png (1314x1054, 50K)

"Hitler isn't white."
t. Retarded finnberg

Attached: 1506731696629.jpg (894x894, 177K)

Blonde hair light brown eyes here. Own family reaearch back 500 years - all swedes. DNA test shows 100% European, no african or east asian.
Brown eyes have existed in europe for tens of thousands of years retards. I have both brown and blue eyes in my family. Don't fall for div and conq.

Meh I was defending you from a neutral standpoint in these Mediterranean supermacy thread that were spawning because they were going too far only to have some nordicists shit on me in the last thread. From now on I'm not leaving myself open to something like this again and I'm accepting any narrative that prevails, if nordisicists do threads like these and meds do the supermacy threads I'll be just riding the wave.

I am a mutant by dictionary definition.

Attached: 2343246456.gif (800x299, 5K)

Finngolians don't get a say

This is true.
>Source; I have it.
>Along with blue eyes, plus my facial hair is red. Am I white?

This, even two pure blue eyes parents have a 20% of producing a brown eyes off spring.
The iris of actual European off spring is blue , with increased melanin expression which makes it appear brown. That's why Europeans with brown eyes look lifelike still unlike the hellspawn from other ends of the Earth which have dark beady eyes.

Blonde hair, blue eyes are genetic mutation that originated in the Near East about 14,000 years ago. If you have blue eyes, you're not European - you're a mutant from Turkey.

This. OP is a fucking retard

Yeah, any "x is superior to y" thread within Europeans is dumb in the current times.
But muttanon, that does not mean we should just cast our European different identities aside.

Light brown hair and light brown eyes.

Only a mutt if white is codeword for germanic/nordic. Otherwise no.

people call themselves white because they don't identify with asians, shitskins or full blown niggers

if you don't like other light skinned people calling themselves white then they can call themselves whatever nationality they hail from, they still aren't asians, shitskins or niggers.

Oh no, I wasn't calling you a mutt. Sorry, I didn't make it clear.
A mutt earlier in the thread with a memeflag claimed that all Europeans should ditch their identities in favour of a "white" identity, which I assume you're as opposed to as I am.

Agreed we should not cast them I won't bend over to you or any blue eyed blonde to display to you how white iam for your blessing I was making that clear in those threads.

I oppose it 7 out of 10. Proper union (not this shit we have now) is nessesary but without loss of identity. Kinda like Texas and caliphornia, you would believe they are different countries if not under the same flag. And the racial aspect is tricky because of the dwindling populations so people should tend to their own but on the other aspect Im 7 out of 10 opposed.

whiter than you chang

On the racial aspect non-europeans are excluded obviously. If the majority tend to their own version of white its the ideal until none faces an existential crisis then it should be more open (but not an extreme version).

White nationalism is the dumbest fucking meme on this board, and the "foundations" that its supporters stand by fall apart as soon as you start to analyze it even just a little. Just look at this fucking thread and the thousands of threads just like this that have been made here every day for years on end. This is what you dipshits call "identity"?

If the white identity was so self-evident and superior, not only would it be much more widespread among Europeans rather than being confined to a few fringe groups, but it also wouldn't need constant validation from others on what that identity is. Yet when retards on Jow Forums argue about who is and isn't white, or who's "whiter" than who, etc., it really makes you wonder if whites will ever get on the same page.

Spoiler-alert: they wont. Why? Because not even a hundred fucking years ago, whites were slaughtering each other voluntarily by the MILLIONS in some of the worst ways this world has ever seen, yet I'm supposed to believe that this half-assed attempt at lumping all these different European countries together in recent years is anything but a desperate search for an alliance? Communities based on actual identities don't murder each other periodically unless they're niggers.

>inb4 y-you're just a d-divide and conquer kike!!
Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't even need to divide shit when whites were never really united the way you retards claimed they were. There are no remains of a long established European identity to be recovered whatsoever (inb4 some faggot LARPers try to bring up the Roman Empire like it's anywhere near relevant to Europeans today). I have 0 reason to believe that, even if somehow whites manage to kick out all browns or whomever in a hypothetical situation, that Europeans wouldn't go back to slaughtering each other as usual. There will NEVER be a white homeland or an ethno-state when you can't even define your home or your ethnicity.

>t. 56% goblino

Nice argument nigger.

Fuck eye color and fuck hair color.
If your nipples are pink, then you are white.

Dude it's from cave dwelling in long winters... look at all those cave animals... pink skin and blue eyes

>black hair is not

This basically confirms that without Greeks and Romans, who are apparently not white, the "Master Race" would be in wooden shacks cleaning their shit with bare hands and dying at 35

Attached: laughing-pepe.jpg (399x385, 27K)

I have light brown hair with grey-silver eyes.

It is because you are

No it's because you know I'm right and the truth hurts too much to swallow.

I have blue eyes and golden brown hair, when I was young it was pure blond but browned as I got older, I also get random red hairs from my mother

The modern success of the west has less to due with Greeks and Romans and more to due with inventing mass-industrial techniques

What I know for sure is that you're a goblino that's insecure about his social status if white identity were to ever become popular

Epic bait.

You never fail to deliver, benis.

Attached: 15740849_1222961834463768_2830295516150306565_n.png (960x960, 405K)

Good.
Who the fuck wants to be white anyway?
Bunch of doomed genetic recessives.

>finn
>turk rapebaby
Pick both
You want money ?start to beg now.

>insecure
I'm not the one making threads every day about who is and isn't white and asking strangers if my eyes/hairs are white enough, AKA most of Jow Forums
>if white identity were to ever become popular
It's not going to, especially not in the US, and the fact that you think it does shows just how delusional you really are.