Does someone want to make classical music (and by that, I mean white music) great again? Are there any performers...

Does someone want to make classical music (and by that, I mean white music) great again? Are there any performers, sound engineers, arrangers, composers here? Does anyone want to make a music project?

Attached: bach_bass.jpg (273x256, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZPVwdu2GWI
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiTelvbaxk&list=PLe-8pl_7lCtCJ6S6gcqyQAGbMhdVVQLxP
youtube.com/watch?v=KgaTScb7OCY
youtube.com/watch?v=m-bUhOkaQJk
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjdmr-kxcHaAhVG6LwKHbzsBNkQtwIIKTAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JQm5aSjX6g&usg=AOvVaw04AFud2Izy-P3NoF35io4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am executing my plan to make classical music great again, yes.

But I don't work with slavs.

I'm already a classical composer. One of my EPs is a best seller on bandcamp right now.

How would you make a music project?

Attached: mad pepe.jpg (900x900, 257K)

My brother plays piano and is working on several compositions - but he is a perfectionist and takes forever to write anything.

Attached: bleee....png (858x725, 361K)

whites are doomed

Concert violinist here

What is your idea?

what compositions do you play?

I'm a performer/sound engineer/arranger/composer (mostly amateur though.)
I don't know what kind of project you're thinking of, but I can tell you that creating great classical music will require many, many years of dedication and learning. And it won't happen as a result of collaborations with randos on Jow Forums.

You guys keep losing because you're obsessed with bringing back the past instead of creating a better future.

>Does anyone want to make a music project?
Maybe but good classical music is never made by 30 anons masturbating on a Chinese foot-binding board. Good classical music is made by composers with a gift.

I like Dan Mumm, some probably won't.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZPVwdu2GWI

Surely it can't be hard to do stuff on your own.

This.

Music comes out of a culture and some kind of IRL social situation that the music is made for. Classical music from the church etc. What's there today? How do you make music for an age of social isolation and not have the music itself be anti-social?

>Does anyone want to make a music project?
are you just asking or proposing

whole of modernity comes from renaissance

Make your own pinball machine

youtube.com/watch?v=hoiTelvbaxk&list=PLe-8pl_7lCtCJ6S6gcqyQAGbMhdVVQLxP

Attached: TNAwallpaper4K.jpg (1340x754, 108K)

Top stuff.
Fuck the Slav bots.

Attached: IMG_4478.jpg (210x210, 30K)

I'm a composer. I know theory. And I'm trying to perform classical style music with modern instruments: electric guitars, synthesizers, electric drums etc...
I don't want to bring back past. I want to use knowledges of great musicians in my present work.
after music is written it must be performed and recorded. you need people to create not only a music sheet but THE PROJECT!
both

Attached: pepe gun.jpg (403x392, 47K)

Bros I was a musician before, played guitar and bass for 7 years, mostly in jazz and metal bands. I know music theory but never used notatiom system nor written music in notation.

Now I need your help,
I always wanted to make film music, martial music like Triarii, and retro like fashwave.
What do I need to learn to compose and where do I start?

>like Triarii
any example? I don't what is it...

when I talk about classical music I mean study about harmony. scale degree functions and chords built on them. states of dissonance and consonance. it's generally four-part writing system.

nowadays so-called musicians do not use classical theory (or any other kind of theory at all). if you want to write some "ancient" music you need to know their harmony rules, scale types, ways to build a chord etc...

I'm a classically-trained composer, I know four-part writing, chromatic technique and advanced harmony. You'd be surprised how much classical harmony exists in early pop, it just isn't that sophisticated.

>isn't that sophisticated
you mean that they break the rules when they want?
nowadays music is degenerate. it kills listener's brain.
it must be stopped.

I don't know any pop/metal/jazz/otherShitGenre song that doesn't break voice leading rules or resolves dissonances right or has any kind of theme and development part...

Classical and Romantic composers broke the rules constantly. Impressionism (1890 - 1920, slightly after the Romantic era) is literally about using non-functioning harmony. Debussy was the king of that.

What I meant was early pop (60's - 80's) followed the rules of the Classical era, but really basic like:

I - IV - II - V
vi - bIII - bVII - V

etc.

*bVII - bIII, sorry. Wrong way around.

>1890 - 1920
it was already degenerated

Parallel fourths

Those are perfectly legal in Classical style. What are you talking about?

just make avant garde IDM instead. it's pretty white and it's symbolic of our current era. music has to speak to the era. it's important.

I'm a musician and producer since seven years back. Good at advanced sample manipulation, arrangement, mixing and mastering. I own a well equipped bedroom studio

What do you think of Zappa?

what daw do you use?

S1 mainly, I also know Logic, and to an extent Live.

Listen to Triarii-The Final Legion

Or "We are Rome"

I also know about harmony, scales, chords etc.
I scratched harmony, but all of the practical things about consonance and other things and how to set up chord progressions I learned

what vst bundles?

what do you think about Paul Mauriat style?

youtube.com/watch?v=KgaTScb7OCY

Synth sounds feel a bit too low-tech and simple, and I usually like original songs more than reinstrumentation. However, I like the general vibe, and am a big fan of the original.

Is this close to what you had in mind?

Who likes Yngwie Malmsteen anymore?

I also agree with some posters that triarii is ideal, although I would add a tint of Amon Tobin and Venetian snares to the mix as well

Venetian snares is wicked asf
long live breakcore

I was thinking about music written with classical theory and performed on modern instruments.

That's what I have now:
youtube.com/watch?v=m-bUhOkaQJk

I'm a brainlet and theory is kryptonite to me

I've been trying to brute force tonal harmony for the past 10 months inbetween electronic music and it's fucking hard. Focus on one aspect and you forget another.

I can hear the chord degrees in pop music (unless its something like steely dan) and ear trained intervals, know all the scales and whatnot but classical and jazz or entarte musik as you guys call is really difficult to follow with all the modulations. I know about secondary dominants and that's about the extent of key changes I know.

I don't know where the time went because I spent almost all day doing it.

I like this. Could lay beat and electronic comp for fun and test if you provide link to correctly timed high res recording of this voice, as well as a track of chords, preferably in midi. Clean guitar audio, no effects

Minor stuff like a small noise floor and a few out of sync notes can be corrected post-rec

Maybe we will continue the conversation via email or something similar?

I'm phoneposting because at work. You will need to create a communications channel.

is skype acceptable?

I'd rather use discord or something else where I don't have an account associated with my name. Sorry for the complications

Riot or signal also works

Look up Black Violin!

Attached: lmao.gif (200x133, 930K)

your discordtag?

NiD#2153

Attached: 123.png (803x95, 9K)

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjdmr-kxcHaAhVG6LwKHbzsBNkQtwIIKTAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JQm5aSjX6g&usg=AOvVaw04AFud2Izy-P3NoF35io4A

I'll be bump

bot

NOT nice