Hey WA fags, lets get together and call bigfoot a nigger

Hey WA fags, lets get together and call bigfoot a nigger

/wapol/ meet up camping trip thread

All WA fags get in here

Attached: Bigfoot_skullc.jpg (390x355, 49K)

Why are you ripping on muh Bigfoot bro?

Clark county fag here.
I'm not even joking I have yelled at what I think was bigfoot and sent off waning shots. So I might have already done this.
Would still meet up though. Fuck it, all my college and HS friends are moving away, I need to meet new people.

Cuz he is a nigger?
But no, had a WA thread and some anons suggested a meet up.
In WA, why not go camping?
Maybe we will see bigfoot. Get drunk and call him a nigger. Perfectly reasonable activity

Were you in the WA thread? You dont have to of been. But it 404d and like you I crave friendship, especially with those that I dont have to hide my PL with. I know two anons were maybe gonna put some dicks in their mouths later tonight in Seattle.

>once you go ape, all you get is rape.
Also
>cant spell Rape, without ape!

Attached: 1522087246297.jpg (880x587, 116K)

I hope you fucking shitheads get eaten
Get the fuck off my pol you underage fags

Soon..

Attached: Michagan-doggy.jpg (496x604, 41K)

In thurston rn myself, lacey town

No, I almost never go on Jow Forums pol. I usualy only use the other chan for pol stuff, its not as blatant in its constant propaganda.
I'm on k and fit and lit and out on here though.

I'm studying for senior finals atm, but if we got a discord or something going I'd be happy to hang out around SW WA after this month is over.

Wtf is that?! Curious.
But, are you in WA.
Also, im 40. Just young at heart.

SPSCC fag myself. You?

When I had my bigfoot run in with my gf we were at suixon falls. I say we go there.
Best chance of being able to yell at it. lol

You'll learn soon enough what is out in these woods..

Attached: PossibleDMA.jpg (960x782, 117K)

Where you guys going to be camping?
>t.some random niggah thats gonna rob you fools

SW Wa.
Specifically Yacolt.

Who runs these woods? We do.

Attached: werewolf_and_german_greatcoat_by_monkey_paw.png (889x648, 932K)

Dead trees?
Besides after we call him a nigger, we will invite him over for some smores and beer. Then when he passes out, we draw dicks on his face. Him or the CIA niggers that will probably show up.

better watch your back next time youre camping kid

It's not funny and you dipshits need to die. You aren't the apex predator and never will be. Tear your fucking sinews apart.

Attached: indianwells2.jpg (317x269, 7K)

Dont know yet, just started cooking about an hour ago.
And what are you gonna rob? Rainer Beer and anime pillows?
Im under no illusions

If you went camping and woke up with vaseline all over your ass and mouth, would you tell anyone?

These pics are intriguing. Do go on. And also, join our meetup and stuff. BEER AND SMORES!

Cannibal bigfoot tribes are starting to breed in larger numbers. You have no idea how fast they move and what they are capable of.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Emailed you, or at least I assume it was you.
Out of curiosity, how many here go shooting at the triangle pit? I feel like at least a couple of the people I've talked to there are on here.

Same guy that said this in the last thread, it's faggots like you why no one wants to meet strangers from this site.
P.S. I bet you're a juggalo too

>yes goyim meet up in one of the most pozzed places in the nation

i'm down to get ramen or something in chinatown i guess

>ramen
Pho is master race. I'd get ramen anyway though.

Interesting. Are you the same faggot that posted all those other threads?
And that creature doesnt seem to be in the PNW, so we good. Besides, Bigfoot would fuck him up. Especially after we give him beer and smores.

No one is gonna go out of their way to rob my poor gun toting ass

I don't think the CIA has the wish or resources to monitor some guys in the woods having fun lol

I think the extent of their interaction with this site is some form of automated bot network meant to demoralize and fragment any community back to
>muh you are wrong and I am right

yeah, it doesn't have to be camping. we could have a picnic for all I care lol

Fuck no, cant stand those crying buterfly killers

Truth
Pho is fucking ambrosia! I even learned how to make it. Takes a while, but worth it.

I don't get why you think it's so good

I've had it a few times and been disappointed.

Tacomafag here, just working my shitty gas station graveyard job. If anyone ever wants to smoke some herbs and drive/wander around Pt. Defiance, I'm always looking for new friends

Oh I know, but you know Jow Forums everyone is a glow in the dark CIA nigger

>smoke some herbs

Attached: disturbed_asian_man.png (520x478, 374K)

Fucking useless eaters

Shhhh

Its just so, different I think. Filling, very healthy and doesnt make you fill like a slosh bag for hours.
I like Ramen too, and smash that shit at home, veggies, eggs, meat, and shrooms. Try putting fresh spinach in right before you eat it. Tasty. But ramen is fast food tier imo

I would love to come, but I'm a girl and I bet you big strong rough men don't want a helpless young woman around on your camping trip? I would probably dress really indecent and you could all force me into a tent and take turns with my fertile womb as a joke haha

Attached: 1407698301659.gif (709x625, 1.82M)

Dogmen are scary bro.

Must abstain for a bit, least till next month. Otherwise.

trannyposters go home

i have tomorrow off anyone know any top tier places to eat in seattle

Attached: ass.png (269x275, 44K)

Wa Jow Forums thread. We arw discussing the merits of bigfoots niggerdom, and whether or not he can be a bro.

Devil's lettuce, ganja, weed, mary jane, don't be such a faggot, no one likes a whiny faggot.
Not like there's shit else to do anyway, beer gives me heartburn so can't sit around and get pissed on Ranier so weed it is

Posting a gif of Yukari from GUP, people are gonna stay as far from you as possible.

Yeah for serious, it would not be wise for 42% to come, I would personally make you want to kys before the trip was done, and I wouldnt lay a finger on you.

I'm in Seattle but its raining and cold out and I would need some major motivation to leave the palace at this late hour.

not really
until they seize upon you in the pitch black silent darkness with their telepathic mindlock and glowing red eyes activating the most primal fear cortex of your brain causing you to loosen your bowels and run but run where because by then it's too late and you never saw it comin, kid, and even if you survived the glancing encounter you would be tormented by dream encounters and unshakable PTSD always wondering where next when how where

i'd literally fucking shoot you if you talked about bigfoot like that in front of me

Attached: Haymarsh.jpg (504x360, 266K)

Boring.

It?

You know the rules, tits or gtfo

i'm going to have bigfoot teleport behind you sometime this week
>heh nothing personal kid

?

That pic is fake as fuck, you just lost all cred. You in Wa? You gonna help with this? Just trying to hangout with some like minds, stop being a dick

My family's lived in Wa since before there was a star on the flag and all of us have hiker/climber experience, Weyerhauser logging road grouse, pheasant and quail experience, plus river fishing, salmon fishing and boating and NONE OF HAS SEEN BIGFOOT or even HEARD of anyone who has seen it.

Just sayin'.

Prove that you're white and I'll post the girls :)

Lies

>shhh
>it

I'm so envious! I love all the classic mysteries. Bigfoot is one of the best.

Attached: tumblr_o8ya3eordw1uxr5lpo1_1280.jpg (1052x1518, 784K)

Ah, didn't see where ya were goin' with that.

"It"

Attached: th (7).jpg (474x355, 47K)

I'm headed to bed.
Anyone in or around Clark county wanna hang out should respond to this, or make a discord for the whole state and have sub threads for SW, SE, NE, and NW Wash.

Lets go clamming at longbeach and make chowder.

or whatever lol

Well, the main goal isnt really the bigfoot thing ya know.
Just a different formula, shaking up the norm a bit.
Plus who knows? Maybe he hates kikes and niggers as much as us, and is just waiting for some Jow Forums tards to hang out with.

Here ya go.

Attached: softpinkhands.jpg (5312x2988, 3.78M)

I'm up near Mt.Hood. Kinda far, but Just close enough.

Here's my online Washington Outdoor photo gallery. I have been fucking around in the hills of Washington for 40 years. I can safely report that as of yet, no Bigfoot sighting.

www.flickr.com/photos/kenofseattle/albums/72157671197522663

How soon can you make it to the great pacific northwest chech bro?
This is kind of a WA thread, but I wont say no to an international exchange of ideas, so long as you come here.

Dumbest metric. Niggers are white on their feet and palms

Let's see those milkduds slut

You can clearly see parts of my hand that would be noticeably nigger in that shot, moron.

But not wrist.
Anyway, where we all at?
Lacey here.

My family believes in aliens and UFOs rather than Bigfoot.

Hood River, OR.

Bigfoot was rounded up a hundred years ago and are bred as slave labor for the Deep Underground Military Bases and underground munitions factories.

Skamania County. Illegal to kill Bigfoot here.

Right! I forgot about that.

Dont wanna kill him, just wanna get drunk, call him a nigger and offer him some smores. Good wholesome fun.

If there was a Bigfoot, I know where it would be. Somewhere very high above the snowline in a deep cave. With all that hair and body mass, it would need to stay cool. It would be a carnivore, since I assume it's an evolution of homo sapiens, (it's bipedal and walks erect), and therefore knowing the locations of the elk and deer herds of the Olympic and Cascade National forests in the alpine zone would lead you to its lair by a process of elimination.

looks like a typical amerimutt to me.

Meeting faggots from this board in real life sounds like a nightmare.

>Cannibal bigfoot tribes
Did they usurp the ruling tribes? Well, that can't be good. They move like a combination of man, ape and moose. Impossibly quiet and fast.

Dont insult Bigfoot! They are not close to niggers. They dont live on welfare, they dont abandone their kids or family! They are the wage earner, making shelters, hunting deer, picking berries, etc..., they are family protecters and disciplinarians.
There hasnt been documented case of harming humans except when defending themself. Most 99% are pieceful and just want to be left alone.

Attached: image.jpg (256x144, 15K)

Thats the point, Nightmares are entertaining, add Bigfoot into the mix and you a low budget film.

Once you get the beer flowing and the campfire roaring, you break out cards against humanity and smoke weed and its all good.

Hell yeah.

>niggerdom
J? is that you?

One thing I don't recommend is getting in the truck and roaring down the road at 1am to get more beer taking corners on two wheels with 600 ft cliffs. Don't do that. Just bring enough beer and whiskey in the first place.

Well, Ive gotta hit the sack, Night gentlemen.

Fine. Be that way. It is a Monday night.

Or we could just pick a fairly easy spot to get to, have some fun and just larp about it while being drunk and meeting new people.

This. Summer soon and lots of /polacks/ in Wa.
Why not do something fun, and wholesomeish

Excellent safety advice. You can be the safety coordinator

Goodnauct

Bring phenomenal amounts of beer and whiskey. Outrageous. Embarassing. Yes, embarassing amounts of beer and whiskey. And by beer and whiskey I mean IPAs, by the can and bottle, sunk deep into the icy cold runoff of the nearby glaciers. A cold so cold you can only keep your hand in it for a second. Stouts, porters, lagers, craft ales, wheaten ales, and plain old pilsners. And along with the whiskey, vodka. Vodka, and rum and gin and a little more whiskey. And 7-Up, Coke, and orange juice. Ice. Cards Against Humanity, flashlights, weed, campfire, weed, and no chance of running out of booze. Who's with me?

That was supposedly taken not far from where I grew up! I have driven by that place soo many times! I dont believe that pic, that its shooped that pic.

Dog man Freaks the Shit Out of Me, Way more than Bigfoot, because they are way more agressive. Listen to the I witness Stories on Utube on DogMan Cases and it is ultra creepy!!!!
I can deal with bigfoot, dogman, I'm Out! And i lived in the area where there have been many reported sightings.

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Any undrunk whiskey and beer we will leave for Bigfoot as a peace offering.

He aint In Wa bro
All you got to worry about here is bigfoot and ayys

Dogman? Hold my beer.....

Attached: Dogman.jpg (595x379, 18K)

Shrooms gotta have shrooms.

We should prob set his share up at the start.

There's definitely a wide range, and a lot of it is mediocre. There's a couple of chains that have popped up, and they suck. If you find a family run joint that's the place to eat.
Auburn, but moving soon.
This sounds good. Who likes rye?