The Pyramids

THE PYRAMIDS WERE FLOOD FALLOUT SHELTERS!

-LIMESTONE IS IMPERVIOUS TO WATER
-RIGGED WITH HYDROELECTRIC CAPABILITIES
-BUILT TO WITHSTAND PRESSURE

PRESIDENT TRUMP SHOULD NOT BE BUILDING A WALL. HE SHOULD BE BUILDING PYRAMIDS.

PROVE ME WRONG.

Attached: shit.png (987x551, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pS7Jf24dQY
wwwbrr.cr.usgs.gov/projects/GWC_Crystal/erosion/indexB.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166628367/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168257778/
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.de/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SLEEPY DOC WAS WOKE AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=-pS7Jf24dQY

Attached: It's aliens.jpg (550x481, 55K)

Fuck off weirdo.

>oh shit the nile is rising
>quick get the grains into the pyramids stupid jew slaves

It makes sense, if you don't think about it.

Attached: 1523497958549.gif (411x360, 2.4M)

OP is correct you absolute niggers

IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE AIR SHAFTS THEN THEY FLOAT

LIKE A SUBMARINE

>-LIMESTONE IS IMPERVIOUS TO WATER
False, Limestone is extremely porous and disintegrates in water.
wwwbrr.cr.usgs.gov/projects/GWC_Crystal/erosion/indexB.html
Next.

Is there evidence of water erosion that corresponds with the water erosion timeline of the sphinx?

Hydroponics, dipshit

>meme flag
Show us your benis with time stamp or gtfo

THE SPHINX IS A METAPHOR FOR A PERISCOPE

Lay off the weed and ketamines for awhile.

Seems like a slide thread to me.

>HE SHOULD BE BUILDING PYRAMIDS

We are not technologically able to build pyramids like this, we've already tried and it was a fail.

Pyramids were buikt by melting the rock and then pouring that into forms

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

THE PYRAMJDS ARE ACTUALLY A CUBE HALF SUNKEN IN THE SAND
BORG CONFIRMED.

Attached: 1523141497503.jpg (250x247, 7K)

I think we could do it with standing pallet jacks

The biggest triggering misconception about the pyramids is people who think Jews built them
>Muh Jews built the Pyramids
>Couldn't even build a kingdom and were shitty mountain tribes in Judea with neither nation nor capitol
>"Muh holy land"
>Literally no archaeological evidence of a Jerusalem capitol
Jews couldn't build shit.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x214, 469K)

What most people don't understand about the pyramids is that their thinking is all upside-down, like they have to be built from the ground upward. But once you understand that they were meant to be in the ocean then everything changes, like building a ship. You don't have to lift the stones up. You just add the next layer on top and it remains right at sea-level.

Someone would have to seal the pyramid from the outside so those inside were protected

Why would you get inside the pyramid if it weren't flooding yet?

> Limestone is impervious to water

Attached: 1519878751166.png (645x729, 69K)

THE OSMOTIC PRESSURE EVENS OUT YOU NIGGER RETARD I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE OCEAN IS SALTY

LIMESTONE BECOMES MORE BUOYANT BECAUSE THE WATER IS HEAVIER, NOT LIKE YOUR FUCKING BACK YARD ABOVE GROUND POOL ASSHOLE

In here all i have on ancient history
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166628367/
A newer version thst probably has some additional stuff, but was shoahd so its not complete
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168257778/

And since people asked me to do it occasionally i also made a blog about this (and symbolism, working on nazi ufo and hollow earth right now and some other stuff will follow, probably about false flags and pizzagate once i find time)
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.de/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html?m=1
Yes, i know, the name is bullshit but its just a working title till i find something better that isnt occupied so i dont waste weeks with that

My theory about the pyramids are that they encode knowledge they didnt want los (should be my second post in the thread) as well as sensory deprivation tanks attuned to orion to connect to its conciousness as well drawing energy from its surroundings (ctrl +f „ancient circuits“ should give you the pic with the post about this)

I thought they actually could be the tip of a huge obelisk.

Because people will be fighting to the death to be inside

nigga wut you have to be mummified first

they're not fighting shit when they're in suspended animation

herp derp why do you think they salt the mummies?

The desert folk passed down stories of how the pyramids were electrical generators and contained partially ionized gas for conductivity.

........cannibalism?

Um wow this has nothing to do with politics and needs to be deleted

All is one
>lawofone.info

Yes I agree. This thread should definitely be deleted

No, so that they'll last through the flood. You need enough salt to leech out into the water.

Ever been to the Great Salt Lake?

The conductive water ways underneath form resonant structures that act like tesla coils.

Real nigga hours. Bump just to upset these faggots.

The pyramids weren't built out of limestone though they were built from sandstone

Why does the Egyptian government turn down so many applications for pyramid study?

They used the underground river that flows below the pyramids and the consequent friction and pressure that was created there to harvest electricity. The water channels are still there showing the erosion only water can make.

Attached: GreatPyramid28.jpg (818x614, 102K)

not wrong

the
pyramids
are
noah's
ark

Fuck your shitty /x/ threads, faggot.

now this is the kind of autism I can get behind

Attached: 14376FFC-6CE5-4CBF-A775-3E7608F804FD.png (540x533, 429K)

>woke

THE BOATS OF MAN ARE BUILT UPSIDE DOWN FLAT ON TOP

PYRAMIDS DESIGNED BY GOD CAN DRIVE THROUGH THE OCEAN BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTTOM-HEAVY AND WON'T TIP OVER EVEN WHEN THEY COME TO REST ON LAND

>HE SHOULD BE BUILDING PYRAMIDS.
he doesn't know how, also the pyramids could fuck the entire thing up they have a mathematical relationship to each other

they worried you will figure out those people had nothing to do with building that shit

TIME IS CIRCULAR.
ALL IS KNOWN.
DEATH IS ON ITS WAY.

hol on
so you be sayin
WE WUZ DRIVIN PYRAMIDS N SHEEIT?

WHY DO YOU THINK NIGGERS LIKE DRIVING AND RIDING BUSES SO MUCH

TIME IS FORMING A LOOP
THEY WAS KANGZ

Cry more faggot. If you dont see political implcations behind the cover ups then you are officially retarded. But you are free to go into any of the niggerdick threads, Jow Forums btfo or any of the other bullshit that gets spammed without rnd and noone complains. But my threads of which i have one up occasionally with various sources is somehow a problem. Right.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (600x800, 41K)

But isn't there not much room in them? Like maybe a couple hundred people between the 3? Let alone supplies?

>if you dont like muh ancient aliens threads go to a bbc thread
both are equally bad.
one belongs on /b/, the other on /x/

THEIR SKIN TONE WAS MORE ATTRACTIVE BECAUSE THE WHITES GOT PALE AS SHIT

>be egyption
>possess no technology to predict any sort of floods or geological events
>decide to build pyramids anyway to protect against some catastrophe in the very distant future
no

NOT MUCH LIGHT INSIDE OF A PYRAMID WHICH IS WHY THEY WORSHIPED RA THE SUN GOD

Jews never invented anything good so i dont believe you

They ripped off their story from the Babylonians and have taken credit ever since just like they do with everything else.

They couldn't even build their own pyramids. Abraham and Moses both had to go climb a mountain to hallucinate.

Good theory except where the fuck do you get weak hydrochloric acid and hydrated zinc to FILL THE FUCKING PYRAMID FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS?

The hydroelectric system generated so much current that it polarized the surface area of the shafts, it only used water!

So, so much for Atlantis, right guys?

Again, where do you get the chlorine and zinc?

study chemistry, please

The pyramid is nothing more than a public toilet nowadays. Go inside one and sniff. flol

YOU CAN'T FLUSH THE TOILET WHEN THEY'RE STRANDED IN A DESERT MORON

Flood fallout shelters that could fit fuck all people in them...great idea,

HURRR DURRR THERE IS CHLORINE AND ZINC IN SALT WATER BUT NO WAY TO SEPARATE THEM INTO HYDROCHLORIC ACID AND HYDRATED ZINC WITHOUT ENERGY BUT THAT'S OK BECAUSE PERPETUAL ALIEN MOTION MACHINE

It was a weird ass burial chamber with shafts that allowed the soul of the Pharaoh to get out to the stars, that's it.

DUDE

That's what the Tesla stuff is for. It collects resonant energy. That's how they used it keep comms up with Mars.

If you're referring to the biblical flood they would have been under water for 40 days, I'm not sure they would have had enough air to last.

again, hydroponics, dipshit.

imagine how advanced they were to build something of that scale in the first place

Not very advanced? It just a bunch of big bricks stacked on each other in the shape of a pyramid. The walls on the inside are hewn out. With enough labor and time you could do anything.

DEATH GRIPS - BEWARE

MODS CONFIRMED RACIST ANTI-KANGZ PYRAMID COVERUP ARTISTS - PROBABLY JEWS

um, what's with the antisemautism

Fuck off Michael cera you jew haired diaper tranny

fuck off Will Arnett stop stalking me. get a real job

le bump