I want to live on a farm

I want to live on a farm.
Waking up in the morning from the rooster making it's morning crow.
Getting up to have a breakfast made entirely from my own produce.
Going outside and feeling the nice early sunshine on my skin.
Feeding the chickens and taking the eggs they laid.
Milking the cows.
Doing whatever needs to be done on the field.
And then when the day is done I'll fall into bed, exhausted but satisfied.
That sounds nice.

Attached: 1515827345646.jpg (650x744, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0
youtube.com/watch?v=7yB8SVdZhUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed but only because I love cocks.

took one post

this is what I want too :(
preferably in the country but only 45 mins or so from a medium sized city so I can enjoy modern amenities once in a while.
maybe someday...

Attached: farm.jpg (550x445, 248K)

one(1)

Yeah, only bad thing is that the internet probably won't be the best.

Attached: ebb.jpg (634x900, 72K)

/Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0
youtube.com/watch?v=7yB8SVdZhUY

Attached: showbiz-bruce-campbell-2.jpg (618x639, 54K)

based

Unironically me.

I fucking hate working for the office Jew. I am learning to adapt the survivalist lifestyle choice, and I want to be a masculine man that will take care of a beautiful traditional farmer wife and my children.

I just want a simple life, man.

Attached: i_need_a_hero_by_eponagirl.jpg (1000x874, 209K)

>tfw I browse bant catalog every few days just to see a Malon post.

Attached: 6c53ea3d8cd901c6cb0faf9cecb79d98.jpg (500x928, 202K)

Farms are boring shitty places.

Much less miserable than living in a soulless multicultural city working 12 hours for some corporate Jew.

God, I want to leave this place.

THIS except minus the farm
Like in the woods in a treehouse and I just have a small garden nd shit
I've played stardew valley too much to enjoy the idea of actual fucking farming

>implying the amount of work it would make the work alone feel rewarding.

The dream is to have that + a nice woman so you can have a shitton of kids to help you out.

Fuck that my doggie I'm gonna be a fuckin druid when i grow up

I mean, shit.

I wish I could be happy being on the path of the wizard.

All of you are pretty much wrong.
Three problems with your fantasies
>I want a wholesome rural woman
This is attainable, if you're born into a community and make good impressions as a "young man." Otherwise you'll always be seen as an outsider and a "city slicker," which will lead to any woman you get being ostracized to a degree by her family.
>Farming is hard, honest, and simple work
Most farm operations are pretty brain-dead and will work you like a dog, true. But there's something about rural life (or maybe just my people) that leads to this sort of snide like/dislike dichotomy. You will either have a group of friends, which will mean every other group will likely turn you away, or you will have no one. Then you won't just be lonely in a 1-bedroom apartment or even your parents house. You'll be lonely on a 50-acre start-up ranch and it'll take more than 6 months for someone to find you swinging from the rafters of your barn.
>But at least I'll be working for myself, and not the jews
Wrong again. Unless you inherit your land from a man who spent his life working for the jews or killing injuns, you'll be back to square one. Sharecropping is a meme and there's no such thing as a good landlord. If you can't farm without a business line of credit from the bank, you will always be dodging bankers, the IRS, shitty landlords who want you to pay them 6 months early, and even decent landlords who would love to cut you a break but business is business and you just didn't make any money.

tl;dr: Farming is the most stressful combination of business ownership and personal labor. you will not succeed unless you're already a millionaire going into it.

What kind of jobs/skills should you recommend for a masculine lifestyle that would ensure your family survives when this fucked up civilization collapses.

I can't say my job has given me anything except money and the ability to manage finances in-terms of long term survival. If this traditional rural woman exists, I want to become a husband who can protect her and my children.

running out of fuel on your bike and having to roll the thing though

ticks, mosquitos, the smell of cowshit and/or dead animals

if something goes wrong you'll be lucky to get away

shit phone reception

shit internet quality prolly satellite

snakes everywhere

moths reach plague like proportions need a zapper

houses are usually small

foxes make horrible ass noises at night and you have to make sure they don't eat said chickens

gets boring as fuck never seeing anyone

crops fail

the only nice thing is the quietness

sunburn

going to mention insects twice almost forgot the fucking flies

isolation definitely makes your people skills shit bushmen were crazy as fuck

personal space expands to like 10 meters

barbed wire everywhere

have to burn shit off all the time

is genuinely physically demanding

reminder

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 86K)

>shitton of kids to help you out
as someone who was legitimately raised on a farm and was born for this exact reason, fuck every word in that sentence.
my childhood was stolen from me by having to spend 70% of my day doing tedious repetitive farm shit day in and day out when i wasnt at school, there is absolutely nothing interesting about farming and youre just having a wet dream as a city boy and painting this false image of what farm life is really like
as soon as i moved in to the city i became happier than i ever was before. you city dwellers have no idea how good you got it with a carefree childhood and being able to go straight to college to work for a corporate kike in a comfy office

I have a solution for you, op.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 17K)

>nothing interesting about being a farm boy.

If anybody legitimately thinks work is interesting or entertaining they are larping hard.

I wish I was taught how to be a man at a young age by actual parents. Instead I was raised in Manhattan by shitty parents with a mother who was too busy working to pay any attention, while constantly being spout out bullshit fantasies by public schools and had to be taught how to be an adult the hard way when I had to get a shit tier job and try to afford college.

Here's the thing, though; kids are supposed to be kids. Kids aren't supposed to be going to parks to play and sliding down slides on local playgrounds and discovering things about the world they live in, not grabbing cow udders and tending to farm animals. I would kill to have a childhood in a place as big as NYC where there's so much to do and explore. There is, I repeat, NOTHING interesting about a bunch of flat farmland, however even the poorest kid in NYC can leave the homeless shelter for an hour or two to go learn and play.

Kids are*

I think raising children as young as 4 solely for work is wrong, but you extremely underestimate how terrible city life is in-terms of growing up.

Should have a ton of children and should let them be kids, but actually let them work once they become teenagers, unlike (((public school)))

let me revise the original premise.
I wish I lived in a small village where I could enjoy some country-ish features.
Or even better: became a millionaire and could buy a small farm that pretty much just a petting zoo and didn't have to be financially viable. Also could afford to employ a few workers to take care of the few animals I had. Again in a small village.
That would be pretty cool.

Meant teenager age for boys. Children are designed to have fun and to learn and experience from one another's interactions.

City life is pretty shitty and doesn't allow boys to have a proper childhood. (video games were my childhood, that's about it)

I mostly want to live a minimalist lifestyle with a beautiful traditional wife and children worth working for, were I can inspire my boys to become men, and give standards to my women so she doesn't desire Tyrone or whore out.

As opposed to the life I have now working at a desk office job for 12 hours a day living for nobody but my apartment, with no friends who share my beliefs or have a core identity. But my desires are all impossible to obtain and I'm honestly fucked.

Attached: 98120318904.jpg (737x1084, 130K)

yeah but then you have a shitton of children for you and your wife to take care of until they're teenagers
not trying to hit you in the feels but if you can't make friends in a city as big as new york what makes you think you'll do any better in a place with .00001% of the population

Cucks. There is nothing wrong with child slaves.

the absolute australian post

Being a man is about being responsible and taking care of your role, I know how to manage my own life and as long as a woman isn't some "independent" cunt and has actual value as a wife and mother of children I'm extremely happy to fulfill my job in maintaining my ancestor's traditions. I'm actually extremely miserable because I'm probably going to die a genetic dead end.

Attached: 438947917.jpg (786x1017, 202K)

im gonna end up childfree too, i just learned to accept it and to appreciate the money i save by not having a child

It's funny that you mentioned stardew because I'm playing it now,but also im studying agronomy

Also
Penny best girl

Attached: 184917173918614.jpg (386x386, 33K)

I want to live in the countryside but probably not on a farm
Too much work

Attached: chaika.jpg (487x460, 77K)

Fuck off mate we all know Emily is

Abigail you plebs

no you dont

C'mon France